PDA

View Full Version : where does your dog/s sleep?

tikeyas_mom
03-19-2003, 08:36 PM
Where does your dog sleep?

tikeyas_mom
03-19-2003, 08:39 PM
My dog Tikeya sleeps in her special dog cow prink bed in her wicker basket. In the summer she sleeps outside because the house is tooo hot..

Oscar sleeps with my mom and takes up the whole bed acording to her.

:rolleyes:

gkristian
03-20-2003, 02:01 AM
when Foxy sleeps outside (not alot) he sleeps in his hous and sometimes on an old chair that one was in our longe room. Most of the time he sleeps inside on the bed and he wakes me up for school every morning at 7 a.m

*LabLoverKEB*
03-20-2003, 08:09 PM
Sadie sleeps in her own bed, usually right next to my bed!:) ;) At night, she is usually so happy to go to bed!

wolfsoul
03-21-2003, 12:43 AM
When I'm at my stepmom's house, Leather sleeps sleeps with me and is such a good girl :) I put my arms around her and my leg over her side and she just lies there and sleeps...she's such a good dog...
Timber isn't even allowed to sleep indoors unless it is too cold out or it's Halloween or something...She would probably drive me nuts anyways...I tried to sleep with her when I went camping (I wasn't allowed and got in trouble :rolleyes: ) and she kept nudging me and crying and doing her howly-bark thing...it was annoying lol

Dakota's Mommy
03-26-2003, 10:03 AM
Where are they supposed to sleep, or where do they try to sleep! They've got the entire living room with dog beds and furniture and blankets on the floor for them. However, they often try to get away with sleeping on our bed. I personally don't really care where they find their comfy spot, but with Brian and I on the bed, there's just not enough room for them to be up there. Especially with Dakota, she could take the bed herself. So, I prefer they find a comfy spot somewhere else!

Porcy
03-26-2003, 09:39 PM
In her crate till I know I can trust her.

cocker_luva
04-28-2003, 03:59 PM
my cocker sleeps under a table in the living room, it's like her den. all her toys and other things are under there. :p

anna_66
04-28-2003, 04:53 PM
Pretty much anywhere they want:p

Cincy'sMom
04-28-2003, 05:15 PM
Somewhere in our room...usually Sadie is in bed with us, Cincy on onher bed, on the floor next to me, and Spot starts with us and then moves to his bed on the floor. On any given night we make wake up with any or all of the 3 with us, or on the floor :)

slleipnir
05-05-2003, 09:26 AM
Josie sleeps at the foot of my bed most nights, and sometimes she sleeps on the other bed in my room with Zeke. They're spoiled, they have their own bed :o

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
05-05-2003, 04:58 PM
I couldn't answer that one cuz Abby sleeps on the couch :rolleyes:

cocker_luva
07-24-2003, 10:41 AM
my dog, jesse sleeps under her table, on the couch or at the bottom of the stairs. so i didn't vote. but she did have a dog bed when she was little, but she ate it. :rolleyes:

binka_nugget
07-25-2003, 12:51 AM
Kai takes his naps anywhere. At night, I often find him sleeping in the downstairs kitchen on the cool floor...then I try to pick him up and get him in my room. He hates sleeping on my bed lol. He's usually on his back sleeping in front of the door. When my dad goes away for work (usually 4 days at a time), I sleep in his room with kai cuz it's alot cooler. Kai sleeps on the bed when I'm in my dad's room until I start petting him then he leaves lol.

bnormal
07-30-2003, 07:52 AM
Callihan and Mitchell both sleep in our bed...for those keeping score it is 325 lbs of human and 220 lbs of Doberman!

:D :D :D

pitc9
07-31-2003, 07:44 PM
Well...ya see..... when I go to bed Buddy lays down with his head on my hubby's pillow and Sierra sleeps on the dog bed, then when my hubby comes to bed. Buddy jumps down, Sierra jumps up on the bed and lays between my feet, and Buddy sleeps on the dog bed!!
(there CrAzY I tell ya!!)

tomkatzid
07-31-2003, 11:48 PM
Ashlee and Nina sleep on their own beds. When we are at work they sleep here:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid51/p3b608b676cc441c678b7bf72eac37d13/fca02396.jpg

When we are watching TV, they sleep here:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid51/p6261cd89f4fca98a4516e27257e187e5/fca0237b.jpg

When I am on the computer Ashlee sleeps here:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid50/p8a58c4718894f0458e615f9476d8d6cf/fca71b39.jpg
and Nina just plops any place.

When we go to bed, they sleep here:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid51/p897b4fe0935ab3467ecb8bfbf5cf0fd3/fca02386.jpg

And Kelcee sleeps on my pillow:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid72/p610de9bb50899b0f1e1cac8652884d7d/fb848b25.jpg

Well you asked;) :p

tomkatzid
07-31-2003, 11:57 PM
Here's where they sleep when we go camping:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid51/p7ee50ad1cce1a29ddb9c7e37ffb1f368/fca01da7.jpg
OK OK OK, I know you didn't ask for every detail....:D

Kfamr
08-01-2003, 01:06 AM
I couldn't do the poll because they both sleep whever they end up. Simba normally in my parent's room with them and Nala normally either in the guest bedroom bed or with me. But, I hardly sleep anyways so it's the guest bedroom where she is most of the time.

MammaMangorin
08-01-2003, 05:57 AM
On the floor and in our sofa... Under my bed...

Cataholic
08-02-2003, 06:50 PM
At night time, Binx sleeps on his bed in the corner of my room. He will sometimes go in there before me. I hear him get up and sleep on the hardwood floor, and sometimes he falls off his bed and sleeps partly under mine. So, at night, he is in my room, somewhere.

During the day, like on the weekend, when I am home to see him, he usually sleeps in the bathroom on the tile floor.

During the day, when I come home from work, he is sleeping on the couch in the am, and in front of the door in the afternoons. Very systematic, Binx is.

sammi
08-02-2003, 09:58 PM
Buddy and Abby both sleep in the bedroom in their own beds. Sometimes Abby will crawl in with Buddy.

puppygrrl4eva7
08-03-2003, 10:01 PM
Ringo used to sleep in his Crate, but now he sleeps with me on my bed, I can't resist he's so teeny and I love to cuddle with him and I think he likes it better too, we both feel very loved that way, plus he hasn't had a problem with his elimination, we both wake up at the same time and he can definitely hold it over night, so I trust him:)

Callihan and Mitchell both sleep in our bed...for those keeping score it is 325 lbs of human and 220 lbs of Doberman!

LoL Ringo sleeps in my bed so for those keeping score It's 100 pounds of Baylee and 4 pounds of Ringo

wolf_Q
08-03-2003, 10:31 PM
Smokey sleeps in a dog bed in the kitchen. Reggie sleeps in a kennel. Nebo sleeps in a kennel in my room.

PinkSunshine
03-30-2006, 08:02 PM
Bailey & Dozer both sleep on their own beds and Molly sleeps in her crate

Flatcoatluver
03-30-2006, 08:03 PM
Zoey sleeps in her own dog bed
T.j sleeps with me

cloverfdx
04-05-2006, 11:45 AM
Now that Winter is on the way Clover, Elvie and Tinny sleep in bed with me. Tinny wrapped round my neck, Elvie snuggled into my belly and Clover wrapped around my feet.... heaven.

cali
04-05-2006, 01:51 PM
Ripley sleeps under my covers next to my tummy, Misty sleeps on my bed usually makeing some sort of contact with me, sometimes under my covers. Happy sleeps on the floor or in her kennel, this is by her own choice, she only sleeps on my bed if it is REALLY REALLY cold, then she crawls on my bed and under my covers. Perky sleeps in my moms room under her covers and Blair sleeps in my moms room on the floor(his choice) oddly enugh my only dogs that prefer the floor are from the same breeder lol

k9krazee
04-05-2006, 02:14 PM
Jack sleeps at the foot of my bed, or sometimes in his crate (his choice), or the floor. He used to like sleeping on the couch but after he started a new habit of counter surfing in the middle of the night he is now confined to my room ;)

Micki usually sleeps with my brother in his bed or with me, sometimes he'll end up the the parent's bed.

Mini and Kyra sleep in my parent's bed (under the covers)

Shadow will sleep on the couch, in my sister's bed or on her own bed next to my parent's bed.

And usually on weekends (or when its cold) I wake up and have 3-4 dogs all cuddled up next to me and under the covers...I love it!!

BOBS DAD
04-05-2006, 03:38 PM
Ginger sleeps in a Motel 6 about a mile from home. She's not too big on their "Movies on Demand" but she loves the Continental breakfast. We tried having her stay over at the house but she snores and is a chronic sleepwalker.

It used to really be a drag driving her there every night and picking her up in the mornings. And sheeesh, those troublesome teenage years were a real nightmare - what with her inviting over other dogs, the underage drinking and trashing of the room. I can't tell you how many times I was called down there by the night manager.

But things have settled down into a pretty good routine now that Ginger is grown and has to get up early every morning for work. At 10:00 o'clock pm, I just open the front door and out Ginger runs. The Motel is only about a mile away and she can make it there in less than 6 minutes (if she doesn't stop to play with the neighborhood dogs). It is also great exercise for her!!! I still make her call when she gets there just so I know everything is OK. :D :D :D

sammy101
04-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Kodie sleeps with me,and Lucy sleeps downstairs wherever she feels like.(couch,her bed,etc)

IRescue452
04-05-2006, 09:29 PM
When I'm at school she sleeps under the covers in my mom's bed. When I come home she forgets at bedtime and I have to fish her out sometimes.

dab_20
04-14-2006, 09:49 PM
Both Sam and Molli sleep in their kennels. I voted dog beds.

BCollie_Kelly
04-14-2006, 10:22 PM
Riley perfers to sleep in her crate, so thats where she is. We never shut/lock her in because she stays in it all through the night.

Rebel either sleeps on his dog bed right next to my bed, or on my bed with me. :)

Chilli
04-14-2006, 10:47 PM
Both Frisk and Ethan sleep with me in my bed at night.

Lori Jordan
04-20-2006, 06:25 PM
My bed Maggy and Lacy,as of Molly she has a bed i made for her she is too big to sleep on the bed when my husband goes to work all the dogs get into bed with me and man oh man there is no room left on our king sized bed..lol

Alysser
04-30-2006, 11:53 AM
In her crate. SHe just can't be trusted..... :rolleyes: SOMETIMES, we let her sleep wherever nshe wants downstairs and it's usually her crate anyway. She loves her crate.

crabby2
04-30-2006, 03:35 PM
Angel has a sunroom outside that she sleeps in, but has a dog house within it that she really likes.

Pembroke_Corgi
04-30-2006, 08:55 PM
Marta sleeps on our bed, where ever she can take up the most square footage. Adele sleeps on the couch, and Vallis sleeps in his crate (his 2nd choice after the bed, but Marta is the only one allowed in the bedroom at night).

lute
05-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Gracie sleeps in her crate and Beanie sleeps in the bed with me. i have to put a bed down for him because i always end up kicking him off. :rolleyes:

Danegirl2208
10-06-2006, 06:42 PM
my 2 are crated most nights :)

*EDIT* opps sorry i didnt even see the date on theis thread, i just saw it on the new posts section

cali
10-06-2006, 07:55 PM
lol, yup OLD thread! in my case currently:

Happy:at the foot of my bed behind a barrier which she is trained to remain behind when in my room(otherwise she gets over exited and lets my rabbit out of her pen)

Misty: on my bed, usally near the foot, she rarly insists on always making contact with me anymore(maybe I kick her in my sleep?)

Electra: on my bed, usually curled up beside my head

Perky: with my mom under her covers

Ripley: curled up to my mom on top of her covers(the bedroom upstairs are overly warm while my room in the basemnet is cold, this is why he leeps under the covers in my room)

Blair: in my moms room on the floor

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Since everyone else is replying, I thought I would too..lol.

Tango sleeps on the foot of my bed, on her pillow. She also sleeps on her own bed too, which is on the floor beside my bed. She usually spends half the night on hers and then half the night on mine.

Winston and Morgan sleep with my mom on her bed. Tia sleeps in a crate beside my mom's bed.

Suki Wingy
10-06-2006, 08:39 PM
wow, this thread is from before I came to PT!
Well, anyway, Niņo takes naps on my bed durring the day but at night he prefers to streach out and sleep on his own chair right next to my bed. If it's cold he'll sleep with me for a few minutes until e warms up.