PDA

View Full Version : I have to vent

Barbara
03-19-2003, 03:31 PM
I was at a fair and had a meeting with Jeremy, the director of our sister company and another guy. Jeremy complained his personal assistant had taken a day off because her dog hat to be put down (this is what he said) and he could not understand that. I said he better should understand her.
He and the other guy said they both owned dogs but not going to work at fair time was too much. I insisted but there was this blank not-understanding of anything...
Poor old boys was what I thought (and did NOT say).

03-19-2003, 03:34 PM
Arghhhhhhhh:mad: , why cannot some people feel the same about pets as we do??! I can only say one thing: they don't know what they are missing...! Believe me, Barbara, WE are the GOOD ones:D :D

Randi
03-19-2003, 03:57 PM
What an attitude! :mad: :mad: That poor girl, having to have her dog put to sleep and then having to put up with a boss like that! :( Sad old men! I wonder what they're going to do if their dogs get sick.

Edwina's Secretary
03-19-2003, 04:12 PM
So he would rather have a weepy, distraught, distracted p.a. than have to attend to his own needs? Did he have to answer his own phone or wipe his own.......or the like? Poor thing....

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-19-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Randi
Sad old men! I wonder what they're going to do if their dogs get sick.

They'll probably just have their wives take care of it and not think another thing about it - poor doggies. :( :mad:

And like Sara said.

lynnestankard
03-19-2003, 04:47 PM
Why are people so thoughtless? Or is it just plain cruel? I don't know but it really makes me so cross. I always figure that people who think like that are very shallow.

Lynne

Cookiebaker
03-19-2003, 04:49 PM
:mad: How very thoughtless!!! I'm glad the guy took the day off!! he deserved it!

RockyRoad
03-19-2003, 06:15 PM
Wow, talk about rude. I would hate working for a boss like that. Poor girl, I'm glad she took off. That boss has some issues to work out if he can't understand that she just lost a loved one. :mad: :(