PDA

View Full Version : Look what I found today!

anna_66
03-19-2003, 02:29 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid55/p87c71640eba7e57eea67af5e1460b589/fc7ac676.jpg
Isn't he just the cutest:D Luckily I know who he belongs to. As we were outside playing this morning I heard him crying (he lives 2 houses down from us). Next thing I know he's barreling right towards us! Huney must have thought he was a stuffy, because she tried to grab him & throw him around:eek: But all 3 of the huskies just sniffed and pushed him around with their noses, it was sooo adorable. He was a little squigly wiggly:D
Unfortunately our neighbor was gone and I had to leave to take Mark lunch, so I put him in the garage in one of the small kennels we have. He must have been tired, he never even made a peep:)
So I come home & notice she is home, so I get him & walk down to her house. I ask "Is this yours?", she says yes, not sounding a bit worried. She said she thought he would just end up finding his way back home. DUH, he's a 8 week old puppy that they've only had for 2 days, I don't think that would be likely to happen. She said she would get a tag with his name & their #, just in case it happened again:rolleyes: I told Snickers (that was his name) if he did get out again, to make sure & come to my house!
Some people, they just don't need dogs
Here's a couple more pics I took of him with Niki & Zac, they just loved him!
"Hey what is that sis? I've never seen anything so small before."
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid55/pb2c21ec7727e137582b76810f268a0e5/fc7ac67a.jpg
"I don't know, let me see."
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid55/p5a5cc108aa649fe341ac9e5f3fea65ec/fc7ac683.jpg
"Ohhhh, it's a cute little puppy!"
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid55/p7f2f26b2b2a729a7bfc6ad4e024a5094/fc7ac678.jpg http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid55/p694d06287359372a5c8330a0e638d189/fc7ac674.jpg
And I took in alot of puppy breath *AHHHHH* can you smell it? I bet you can:D
And the best thing is no cigarette smell, so you should be able to smell it really good;)

ChrisH
03-19-2003, 03:36 PM
Oh, Anna, he`s gorgeous!:) Those people.........:mad: :mad:

Ummm, please don`t be cross because I guess I should know this, but........ all three of the huskies? Who are Niki and Zac?Where is Angus?

Chris

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-19-2003, 03:40 PM
HOW CUTE SNICKERS IS!!!!

What cute pictures! I am sure Huney DID think it was a stuffy... he is so small... looks like he had a lot of fun at your house!!

aly
03-19-2003, 03:50 PM
Oh that makes me so sad :( :( I pray that puppy will be well taken care of. If I found that puppy again, I wouldn't give it back to the people :(

lovemyshiba
03-19-2003, 04:56 PM
Snickers is absolutely adorable--I wouldn't have been able to return him;) I really can't believe they thought he would find his way home--he's just a baby:rolleyes: Good thing you were there to take care of him!!!!
Great pictures!!!

oh and when I read the title of this thread I thought you were going to show us pics of all of the, um, stuff you had to pick up!!!!! :D :D

Cookiebaker
03-19-2003, 05:04 PM
I can't BELIEVE that she thought "Uhh I thought he would just end up finding his way back home" What does she think, that it's a grown cat or something??? He is sooo cute & so deserving of a good home!! I hope they learn their lesson before it's too late!!

Who are Niki & Zac?? Did I miss something??? :o They are beautiful!!!

Jessica12345
03-19-2003, 05:30 PM
OMG HE IS PRECIOUS! omg omg omg! lol that is to cute! AWWWWW! people are weird:mad: he looks so tiny! lol im jelous of the puppy breath. he is adorible. thanks for sharing:D :D :D :D

Rachel
03-19-2003, 06:02 PM
How could anyone leave an 8 week old puppy out of their sight!!!
Absolutely unthinkable. :mad: Good he found you Anna, but this sweet little thing has the odds stacked against him.

Chase's Mom
03-19-2003, 06:58 PM
I believe the neighbor would no longer have had her puppy, he is so cute. Nothing like the puppy breathe. Thanks for sharing!!!!!:p :p :p

anna_66
03-19-2003, 07:04 PM
Roxey & Huney had a playdate today with their 2 husky friends they used to go to school with. For those of you who've never seen this pic, can you pick Roxey out?!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/p7ef0b21e78b9c434addd383e50842f97/fcbc36bb.jpg

And no, no pictures of the "stuff";)

Cookiebaker
03-19-2003, 07:06 PM
I believe that Roxey is the one on the furthest left...am I right??? ;)

That's an awesome picture of triplets, BTW!!!! I *love* them!!

RockyRoad
03-19-2003, 07:19 PM
Aww, what an adorable puppy!:D
As for the picture, I agree with Cookiebaker. I think she's the one on the far left. All of them are pretty though.:)

Cincy'sMom
03-19-2003, 07:22 PM
How cute!!! I think would have a har time returning him, esp if they don't seem concerned!!! At least the pup as a good neighbor to watch out for him!!!

Jessica12345
03-19-2003, 07:30 PM
I think she is the one on the far left too!:D

oodlesofpoodles
03-19-2003, 08:45 PM
He's sooooooo Cute. I'm glad you were there to find him and keep him safe. By the pictures it looks as if he had several angels watching over him. I hope the neighbors take better care of him.

micki76
03-19-2003, 08:52 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: Why are people so damn stupid? Next time I saw him out, I'd grab him and never let him go back to those people.:mad: :mad: :mad: But of course, they LOVE dogs SO much they'd HAVE to get another. :mad: :mad: :mad:

anna_66
03-20-2003, 07:20 AM
Yeah, it'd be kinda hard keeping him when they only live 2 houses down, I think they'd realize we had their dog;)

Yep, you guys are right, she's the one on the left! Do you know my girl or what:D

Dixieland Dancer
03-20-2003, 09:14 AM
What a cute pup! I think I would of been reluctant to leave without opening my mouth to the owner about responsible dog ownership. :mad:

I had a hard time telling if the one on the left and the one on the far right was Roxey. Then I noticed something protruding under his belly and guessed "well that ones not her" so it was a process of elimination! That is a really nice picture and I bet they all had a grand time playing together! :D

K9karen
03-20-2003, 09:38 AM
Super, great pictures! I feel sorry for Snickers, having wound up in a home where nobody apparently gives a damn. Last summer, a puppy came into our backyard, and to make a long story short, it took over 2 hours for the owners to come over. The puppy got out when the teenage son opened the door, but he never bothered to look for him also assummed the puppy would come home..and I live 2 blocks from a huge, busy street! :mad: :mad:

anna_66
03-20-2003, 09:45 AM
What do I do? I swear, I just don't know:mad: :mad:

luigi2
03-20-2003, 10:17 AM
He is soooooooooooooooooooo cute and looks as if he is going to be a lovely dog when he is older i want a puppy now!!

Logan
03-20-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by anna_66
What do I do? I swear, I just don't know:mad: :mad:

Anna, I went through this with a neighbor a couple of years ago. It happened over and over and I was worried sick that something bad would happen to her. I finally took matters into my own hands, after months and months of no results with the owners.

All you can do is try to keep him safe when he shows up and go on record with these neighbors if you can about containing their dog. I would tell them that you are worried that he will be killed or that someone will steal him or call the dog catcher. I think these things can be said tactfully, and let them know that you don't want to be sitting there worrying, all day, every day.

robinh
03-20-2003, 11:49 AM
I would have been very hard pressed to take him back. He is a doll! I probably would have kept him. Thought he'd come back - what planet is she from? He's a baby!

I know where my dogs are all the time. They trust me to take care of them. That's my job. Theirs is to love me and warn me when strangers walk on the road or play in the neighbors yard. People like that just kill me.

I thought my Molly got out one morning at 3:00 a.m. on a potty break; we live in the country, but have our back yard fenced. I got Dick out of bed and he walked the property while I drove around in my robe looking for the little girl. Turns out she had hidden from me. We look up at the yard and sitting inside the fence looking at us with her head cocked to one side with a look that said "What are you guys doing out there?" was Molly. She earned her nickname "MollyMonster" that night! Never so glad to see a puppy in my life!!

K9karen
03-20-2003, 12:19 PM
:D :D :D Sounds like we have another nawtee dog in our midst!

03-20-2003, 12:41 PM
OMG, Snickers, you are such a smoochie cutie!! Lots og hugs from me!
I surely hope that that awful woman well come to her senses:mad: :rolleyes:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid55/p7f2f26b2b2a729a7bfc6ad4e024a5094/fc7ac678.jpg

Dakota's Mommy
03-20-2003, 03:36 PM
Oh, what a cutie! Yes, the girls seem to like the pup! But, who doesn't love the pups!

aly
03-20-2003, 04:24 PM
Anna -

Next time I would take him to a shelter. He'd get adopted in a second. Or you could get a friend to take the puppy in so you can claim ignorance. I just don't think those people should have a puppy at all :( :( :mad: :(

anna_66
03-20-2003, 07:24 PM
Did you read my other post? She told me they keep him outside all the time, he's a JRT for god's sake! All he wanted was some lovin, just look at these pics:) http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23005

I really had to bite my tongue and not ask her why on earth they got a dog just so they could keep it outside:eek: