PDA

View Full Version : Sadies' Dad?????

delidog
03-19-2003, 07:46 AM
Dear Sadies' Dad,

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!

Even though we know now that you are Really Sadie,Cincy and Spots' Dad!!!!

And Such a Proud Papa I might add!!!!!

We heard that Spot gives you Almost All the Kisses!!!!!:D ;) :)

iceyshiver21
03-19-2003, 12:48 PM
WELCOME!!

mugsy
03-19-2003, 02:01 PM
Hey Ralph! I thought you were a member before Amy was!! Anyway...welcome aboard or welcome back!!

weiner_teddy
03-19-2003, 06:39 PM
WELCOME!!!

mugsy
03-19-2003, 07:07 PM
HA! I was RIGHT! Sadie's Dad registered in May of 2001! lol I just had to be nosy! hehee

Dakota's Mommy
03-20-2003, 04:02 PM
Good ones Mugsy, too bad that Ralph never gets on and posts, LOL, at least not that I see! Mostly when I see his name it's because Amy was signed on through him, LOL. Come back and chat with us Ralph, we miss you! See you soon bro!!!!!!!!!!

Cincy'sMom
03-20-2003, 04:07 PM
I know Ralph still lurks a lot and was on the other day to read all the nice things ppl said ubout us getting Spot. He is relly busy this time of year between work and his second "job", chreographing a local high school musical.

Dakota's Mommy
03-20-2003, 04:14 PM
Hey, he's now my brother-in-law and has been for a few years now, I can harrass him if I want and you can't do anything about it, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you 2!

mugsy
03-20-2003, 07:22 PM
Uh oh....you two sisters behave now!! lol Ralph, you need to at least post and say hi so Christy doesn't get upset!! hehehee

SadiesDad
03-26-2003, 08:18 PM
Hi all!

Yup, I'm alive,...barely ;) things have always been busy, but recently very much so. I have been trying to keep up with the threads, but seem to have missed so much. I enjoy reading the stories everyone posts, but especially like seeing the pictures!

All are doing well here... Spot seems to be adjusting very quickly, and really seems to like his new home. The girls are as spoiled as ever, and he's catching up quickly! He is improving quickly with "sit" and has been pretty good with "come" since we got him. Unfortunately, it's hard for me to remember that he doesn't know the commands the same as the girls, so some things don't mean anything to him yet, but he sure knows how to get lovin' from us. He has a precious look that screams "pet me! love me! Play with me!"

His ear infections seem to be doing very well, no worm stuffs for almost a week, and he loves curling up next to us on the couch or in bed. His tail wags almost constantly, and really seems to like his sisters.

Sadie is still my main "grill buddy", and with the warmer weather we have been grilling out more. Cincy has become the new "little lover", just coming up and getting all the holding, scratching, loving she can. Both girls are doing well with Spot, and Amy took them to the dog park on Sunday. She said everybody had a great time, and they must have, cause we had some pooped pups! Tonight, they had a little treat of frozen yogurt, and everybody really loved it.

I've got to go, but will try to post more. Keep pictures and stories coming, and everybody give scritches and hugs to all the babies!

Finally back,

Ralph (SadiesDad)

delidog
03-26-2003, 08:36 PM
Yeah Sadies' Dad!!!!!!

we have been Impatiently :) waiting for a "Spot and The Girls" update....
Glad all is going well!!!!!!
Tell Amy we said Hi!!!!!!

{{{{HUgs and Treats to all the furkids!!!!}}}}}}}
(and we always love more pics too!!!!!!);) :) :D

mugsy
03-26-2003, 09:05 PM
Welcome Back Ralph!! Glad to hear from you!

lovemyshiba
03-27-2003, 07:55 AM
So glad to hear everyone is doing so well!!!

Corinna
03-27-2003, 09:45 AM
Could some one please do a family tree you guys have me just a little confused . Humans that is who is married to who and whos mom is who. Thanks maybe some of the new people are confused too .

Dakota's Mommy
03-27-2003, 02:54 PM
Okay, I'm Christy, Amy's sister (Cincy'smom). Ralph is Amy's husband (SadiesDad). 4DogMother is Amy's and my mom. Our brother and dad are not registered and my husband (Brian) was registered but could not log in so he never got to post and got deleted this past weekend. For some reason our computer won't let us in so I post from work. Anyways, there's our family tree!

Mom's got:
Oreo
Dazzi
Taggert
Snoopy

Amy and Ralph have:
Sadie
Cincy
Spot

I've got:
Dakota
Destiny
Sierra

Ralph, good to hear from you and I'm looking forward to visiting with you, Amy, and the pups this coming weekend. See you soon.

captain
03-27-2003, 05:08 PM
What a family "affair"!!!!

You all love your doggies so much, and the stories are always fantastic.

Sadie's Dad - just ANOTHER poster I have to watch out for when I want news on the HALF SPOTTIES you have.

Love
Spotty Dogs Mum!

Dakota's Mommy
03-28-2003, 09:05 AM
LOL