PDA

View Full Version : yard clean up!

joycenalex
03-19-2003, 06:42 AM
:eek: :eek: and i thought i did a fair job keeping things picked up!
i know a few other posts have mentioned the yard clean up chores. i only have 2 dogs and i'm impressed at the sheer numbers of the piles. how do mike& molly keep clean behind 20?:eek:.

anna_66
03-19-2003, 02:11 PM
Your guess is as good as mine:D That would be one heck of a job!

iwuvsmypuppy
03-19-2003, 03:57 PM
what did you feed them > bean burritos?
;)

mugsy
03-19-2003, 04:27 PM
Well, it's like this.... lol...We have had such a harsh winter, that we have not been out to clean the yard since probably November! :eek: :eek: Now, we have the advantage, that we feed the dogs Exclusive and they use most of it, so therefore, don't poop much. It will probably take the better part of a week to get it all done, but then we have fence panels and lots of other stuff to pick up too which adds to the fun! lol.

I will take volunteers though!! lol

Once we get it all cleaned up, we go out about every other day or every third day and clean. I just adore Exclusive dog food! lol ;)

lovemyshiba
03-19-2003, 04:57 PM
It sounds like everyone is enjoying their "chores"--I'm sure we'll have to do my mother-in law's yard for her!!!!

Pam
03-19-2003, 05:01 PM
My first clean-up after the snow melted was a biggie! I have even noticed the difference since adding one small dog but he eats like a horse! hehe!

Rachel
03-20-2003, 12:43 PM
Not much snow here this winter so we've been able to keep up with the cleanup chores fairly well. Both my husband and I do this job, but I swear he doesn't have an eagle eye for finding poop like I do.

Logan
03-20-2003, 01:02 PM
LOL!!! What a topic!!! :D

All we have is "soggy" poop from three big dogs and lots of rain!! Since I bought a neat "pooper scooper", the children seem to take up the task quite nicely, thank goodness! :D

sammi
03-20-2003, 02:17 PM
Logan, lets here about yur "cool poop scooper"! Anything that will make my job eaiser.:D

tikeyas_mom
03-20-2003, 02:33 PM
Me and My mom have a little plan between us. she does it in the winter and spring and I do it in the Summer and fall. Its all good. I know some ppl who wear gas masks when poop scooping. that is sad. lol Why get a dog if you cant handle the duties hey?

Dakota's Mommy
03-20-2003, 03:32 PM
Now that we have 3, I find myself doing it every day, sometimes every two days. With 1 Dane, I also can't image how Mike and Molly do it - 20 dogs, with 2 danes included, WOW!