PDA

View Full Version : I'm not around much anymore...

AdoreMyDogs
03-18-2003, 05:03 PM
But I wanted to let all my friends here know that I keep all the puppers/kitties/critters in my thoughts when something bad happens. I just don't have time lately to sit down and type, and when I do, it's just not nearly enough. I feel guilty when I don't have time to post, but I just wanted to let you all know that I love reading the posts, I just don't have the time to actually post, except just occationally.

I just wanted to let you all know.

slick
03-18-2003, 05:12 PM
Hey, we all get busy sometimes! No need to feel bad. Just post when you can and we will all know you are still OK! :D

Cinder & Smoke
03-18-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by AdoreMyDogs
... I just don't have time ...

Do like Dad duz...

Put sumpin *off* :p !!

Meebee we shuld take uo a *kollekshun* an send
ya sum extree minnitz!

:D ;) :D

jenluckenbach
03-18-2003, 06:08 PM
I have a few extra minutes that I'd bee willing to share:D I want to see more of Minion!;)

popcornbird
03-18-2003, 06:14 PM
I was wondering where you were! Thanks for dropping by to say hello! :D How is Minion doing now?

primabella
03-18-2003, 06:59 PM
As long as you drop in to say hello when you can ;)

shais_mom
03-21-2003, 01:15 AM
No problem Leslie! I am just glad you are taking time out of your busy schedule to come and visit us next week!! YEEAAH!!!
See you then and take care!

aly
03-21-2003, 01:23 AM
I'll miss hearing from you more, but I understand. I hope you won't forget about us here! I'd miss you terribly... along with Graham, Kersey, and Minion.

I will PM or email you if I go to Michigan this summer to see my grandparents - my grandmother is not well so I probably will be up there.

zippy-kat
03-21-2003, 08:01 AM
Hey Leslie,

Sorry to hear (and see!) that you're not around much. Hopefully, we can chat again sometime soon!

Take care and give those furbies a kiss for me!!

Tonya

anna_66
03-21-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom
No problem Leslie! I am just glad you are taking time out of your busy schedule to come and visit us next week!! YEEAAH!!!
See you then and take care! I was going to say the exact same thing! Can't wait till next week!

lynnestankard
03-21-2003, 08:28 AM
Your missed Lesley - together with the three furries!! I've got some *minitz* I can donate! Take good care.

Lynne

Logan
03-21-2003, 08:41 AM
We completely understand, Leslie! I'm afraid I let some things slide, sometimes, because I can't stand not to check in!!! We're just glad to see you when you are able to be here!!

Hugs to Graham, Kersey and Minnion!!!! :D