PDA

View Full Version : Don't what????

gini
03-18-2003, 04:02 PM
This morning as I was getting dressed and putting on some makeup, I glanced down and read the label on the bottle.

It says: WARNING

1. For external use only......o.k. I am with you so far, don't drink it!

2. Keep out of eyes......well, yes, I suppose there is something else for red eyes.........

3. Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear........now that makes sense.

4. Do not use on infants????...o.k.

WHAT??? - let me read this again, yup, it says don't use on infants. I started to laugh. I suppose if you have had an ugly kid, no amount of makeup will ever hide that fact.

But shouldn't it say - don't use on cats, dogs, birds, fish?

Obviously the possibility of impending war has me grasping for just about anything that will give me a chuckle!

The Cat Factory
03-18-2003, 04:05 PM
LOL!

Kfamr
03-18-2003, 04:06 PM
Haha.... But my fish put on lipstick all the time. :confused:

Cataholic
03-18-2003, 04:07 PM
Gini,
I would have thought you knew....there IS special makeup for our furkids...so, don't use the hooman kind! The great thing about their 'makeup' is it comes preapplied!!

gini
03-18-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Gini,
I would have thought you knew....there IS special makeup for our furkids...so, don't use the hooman kind! The great thing about their 'makeup' is it comes preapplied!!

You are absolutely right. I am always saying to Rascal - God sure did know what he was doing when he applied your eye makeup!

iceyshiver21
03-18-2003, 04:10 PM
I saw a tv show, where they pull pranks(I forgot what its called) but they fooled some people saying that they where going to have a home birth, and they wanted it filmed. But they said their freind did the same thing and it looked like crap because the baby's face was so red. So she said she wanted makeup on the baby, It was kinda funny.

***I find it funny when you look on dog shampoo bottles and it says "We do not test on animals"

Dakota's Mommy
03-18-2003, 04:11 PM
Oh my, LOL!

Anakins mom
03-18-2003, 04:16 PM
Oh my gosh Dakota's Mommy! That picture is toooooo cute! :cool:

***I find it funny when you look on dog shampoo bottles and it says "We do not test on animals"

Yeah...so how do they test it to be sure it works!:confused:

primabella
03-18-2003, 04:42 PM
:D
My sister and her friend once bought these slushes at the depanneur and it came with this huge straw. On the container, there was this huge label that said "Keep straw away from eye" No duh! :p There was even a picture of a straw in the eye with this red bar across it :rolleyes:

wolflady
03-18-2003, 08:34 PM
LOL LOL ROTFL

I totally know what you mean. Be careful, and put that coffee down, before I tell you this next funny, because the coffee may be too hot and you might burn yourself if you slosh it in your lap:rolleyes:

I remember when I was in jr. high, my friend and I laughed and laughed about this warning label that was on her crimping iron (remember those??!! :eek: )
It said:
"Do not use while sleeping"...

Ok....WHAT???!! :eek:
To this day, I still laugh about that...and think how sad it is that companies must now put such labels on things to cover their butt should someone dumb get ahold of their products...:rolleyes:
LOL LOL
:D

wolflady
03-18-2003, 08:38 PM
Happy Fun Ball

It's Happy! It's Fun! It's Happy Fun Ball!
Yes, Happy Fun Ball, the toy sensation that's sweeping the nation. Only $14.95 at particpating stores!

Get one Today!

Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Happy Fun Ball.

Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.

Happy Fun Ball contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.

Do not use Happy Fun Ball on concrete.

Discontinue use of Happy Fun Ball if any of the following occurs:
Itching
Vertigo
Dizziness
Tingling in extremities
Loss of balance or coordination
Slurred speech
Temporary Blindness
Profuse sweating
Heart Palpitations
If Happy Fun Ball begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.

Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types of skin.

When not in use, Happy Fun Ball should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration...

Failure to do so relieves the makers of Happy Fun Ball, Wacky Products Incorporated, and its parent company Global Chemical Unlimited, of any and all liability.

Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an unknown glowing substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.

Happy Fun Ball has been shipped to our troops in Saudi Arabia and is also being dropped by our warplanes on Iraq.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

Happy Fun Ball comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Happy Fun Ball: ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES!

micki76
03-18-2003, 08:52 PM
At work we have some of those high pressure cans of air that you use to blow the dust out of your computer. You know the kind with the long red, thin tube you stick in it? I was looking at it the other day and there’s a drawing with a big red slash through it of a guy sticking said tube (attached to the can of air) in his ear. It says WARNING! DO NOT USE IN EAR CANAL. MAY CAUSE SEVERE DAMAGE.

Well, duh.

COCatMama
03-18-2003, 09:29 PM
hahaha goofy warning labels crack me up :D

popcornbird
03-19-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Gini,

That's so true! :D Pets have a God-given makeup! :p

The other day we had guests over for dinner. One of the ladies was playing with my birds and staring at the orange feathers covering their ears. (The orange circles most tiels have) She was so amused at their orange "spots" and asked me, "Did you put makeup on your birds?" I was like :confused: :confused: :confused: "Noooo...........why? :confused: She was like, "Then who put red makeup on their cheeks?" It was so funny! LOL! She really thought I put makeup on them! :eek: I told her "God put the makeup on their cheeks. They came with it! :p" She was like :eek:
"And all that time I thought people love putting makeup of tiels?!?!" :eek: LOL

Ann
03-19-2003, 07:00 AM
LOL, thanks for a good laugh everyone!