PDA

View Full Version : This Would Have Been My RB Pepper's 6th Birthday

krazyaboutkatz
03-17-2003, 11:16 AM
Hi everyone. As many of you know my Pepper has recently passed away. Today would have been his 6th birthday. It should have been a very happy day but I'm feeling quite sad. :( He was way to young to leave me. I'm so glad that I have Storm and Sunny and now my new cat Cirrus to help me through this difficult time. Since I joined Pet Talk a few days after Pepper's birthday, he never got the chance to celebrate it here on Pet Talk.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY RB PEPPER!!! I hope the kitties up at Rainbow Bridge are giving you a great birthday party. :)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/p8c4c32af9b58672db4387bf6bdceb319/fd6b7b3e.jpg

Steffi N
03-17-2003, 11:30 AM
I am sorry to hear this is a sad anniversary for you. All of us have fond memories of Pepper. Please make sure you get extra kitty cuddles today.

jenluckenbach
03-17-2003, 11:30 AM
Here is a teary-eyed Happy Birthday to you Pepper. Today is hard for a lot of us reading this but especially for your meow-mee.

Wishing you the good life at the RB. We know that you are healthy and happy there.

{{{HUGS}}} Tracey, we miss Pepper too.

2kitties
03-17-2003, 11:34 AM
I'm sure this is a very tough day for you. Pepper was a beautiful kitty. I'll be that, if you listen really hard, you'll hear the sounds of a big ole party and lots of meowie laughter over on RB.

lailamara
03-17-2003, 11:49 AM
Think of all the happy and funny moments you shared and the impact he made on your life in those too short 6 years he had with you.

batgirl1980
03-17-2003, 12:04 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RB PEPPER!

I'm sure he's having a grand old time up there.. and I'm sure some of my past kitties are up there making the kitty cake!

Get lots of kitty snuggles today, and remember all the fun and crazy times you had with Pepper!

Pam
03-17-2003, 12:16 PM
What a bittersweet day. Pepper was a sweetie and I know his presence has made the Rainbow Bridge a little brighter, and surely there is a birthday celebration going on there today. (((hugs)))

sasvermont
03-17-2003, 12:16 PM
A Happy Birthday to you, Pepper. Rest in Peace. Say hi to Gabe and Grammy Crackers for us.

Love,
Sas and Miley

slick
03-17-2003, 12:21 PM
Oh Pepper I do hope you are enjoying your special day!! And KAK, I know you are hurting today and we are all shedding a few tears for you! Pepper was very special and I'm sure he's having the time of his life at the RB! You will see him again some day.

rosethecopycat
03-17-2003, 12:35 PM
We miss you too, Pepper.

NoahsMommy
03-17-2003, 01:02 PM
Oh, sweet boy! You are celebrating in the best place ever!!! Have a wonderful day and know that your meowmee loves and misses you. (us too!)

Happy Birthday dearest Pepper!

Logan
03-17-2003, 01:03 PM
I'm sad with you, today. :( Pepper was much loved by you and all of us too, and besides, he was a most handsome fellow!!! I have a friend (cyber), whose little girl kitty, Patty, would have had a birthday today too. Sadly, Patty joined Pepper and the others at the Rainbow Bridge this past year too.

Please know that we are thinking of you today. Hope tomorrow will be a bit easier for you.

Logan

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-17-2003, 04:42 PM
Oh, sweet boy! You are celebrating in the best place ever!!!

My thoughts exactly.! I am so glad to have had a chance to know such a beautiful black kitty!! Pepper we miss you and I am sending up a BIG BIRTHDAY KISS just for you.!!:)

kimlovescats
03-17-2003, 06:06 PM
I'm sure Pepper is enjoying an all-u-can-eat TUNA BUFFET for his birthday at Rainbow Bridge!!!! We miss you Pepper!!!:)

Miss Meow
03-18-2003, 03:02 PM
I hope they are still celebrating :) Happy birthday Pepper.

Cataholic
03-18-2003, 03:19 PM
KAK,
Please excuse my belated condolances on yesterday's sad memories. As everyone has said, Pepper is up there with all of our friends, enjoying his special day. I know he wishes he could have spent it with you....
Hugs,
Johanna

Randi
03-18-2003, 03:57 PM
Pepper, I miss you too! :( I hope you're celebrating your birthday at the RB. You will be remembered forever!! :)

lynnestankard
03-18-2003, 05:16 PM
Pepper sweetheart - we still miss and love you - RIP precious furboy. You're in our hearts.

Lynne

tatsxxx11
03-18-2003, 05:35 PM
You will never be forgotten, precious Pepper. I hope my Fritzy, Chessa, Lizzy, Hambone and Satin all helped to make your RB birthday as special as can be. And lots of love and hugs for your dear Mommy, who misses her Pepper so very much...{{{hugs}}}

Russian Blue
03-18-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
And lots of love and hugs for your dear Mommy, who misses her Pepper so very much...{{{hugs}}}

Ditto! And all the fond memories will keep Pepper close.

AmberLee
03-18-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
...And lots of love and hugs for your dear Mommy, who misses her Pepper so very much...{{{hugs}}}

Hippo Birdie Ewe Ewe, Pepper sweetie! You will always be remembered with love.

Hope you got lots of catnip to roll in for "the wearing of the green" yesterday, sweet baby!

shais_mom
03-19-2003, 02:18 AM
Rest in sweet Peace Pepper.
I think it is wonderful that your mom was willing to share this day with us.

Ann
03-19-2003, 06:53 AM
Oh KAK, I know how hard this is, I'm so sorry *hugs*

Happy birthday to you sweet Pepper, you will always be remembered.

Barbara
03-19-2003, 08:07 AM
I remember so well how good Pepper looked it the new cat palace tree and I was convinced he would be doing well......
I am so sorry and cry a little too but I too hope that all our friends at RB took the opportunity to have a really big party with lots of laughter, catnip and tuna:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-19-2003, 09:43 AM
I know Pepper is still celebrating at the RB, because every day is a celebration there. :) We miss you sweet Pepper, but thanks for helping you mommy find Storm and Sunny their new brother Cirrus. He's a real sweety and you'd be happy that he found his new forever home with your mommy.

Hugs and smoochies to you from afar. :)

moosmom
03-19-2003, 09:52 AM
KAK,

That ouch part of grieving is something you never quite get over. Hang in there honey. Pepper is in my prayers.