PDA

View Full Version : Hayley lost a tooth!

HayleyRosie
03-17-2003, 06:55 AM
It may not be the first tooth she lost but it is the first one that I found. So now my friends are convinced I have become a Crazy Cat Lady because I have the tooth put in a little plastic bag for safe keeping. Yes, I am going to keep it. I don't really know why, I just have to keep it. I checked her mouth this morning (I found the tooth last night) and she has lost the second one. Don't know where that one is but if I find it its going in the bag with the other. She got extra treets this morning. Under her pillow! LOL!!:D

03-17-2003, 07:09 AM
Hayley, you are not weird you know!! I even keep the whiskers I find!! I also have two tiny boxes with all the "kids-teeth" of my children!! How weid is that ugh!!

HayleyRosie
03-17-2003, 08:26 AM
My friend keeps all her cats wiskers as well. She has two beautiful part Main Coon cats and I must say a great collection of wiskers!

sasvermont
03-17-2003, 08:49 AM
Yep, we're all nuts!
:confused:

Russian Blue
03-17-2003, 10:35 AM
I've had Nakita since she was 14 weeks old and I have never found a tooth! I have no idea when she lost them because she never showed any signs of trouble eating her dry food.

:confused:

I still think that's cute keeping her tooth for the kitty fairy!

:D

HayleyRosie
03-17-2003, 10:43 AM
Hayley is not having any trouble eating her dry food. The only reason I knew she had lost a tooth was because my husband found it on the floor and thought it was one of the kittens claws. When he brought it to me for observation I discovered it was a tooth. Then I checked Hayley's mouth. I could see that she had lost one on one side and the new tooth was part way down. I then checked the other side and saw that the old tooth was still there but I could see a new one coming down next to it. When I checked her this morning the second one was gone as well. She still ate her dry food this morning with now problem. She enjoyed her treats from the Kitty Fairy as well.