PDA

View Full Version : Simba's New WebPage

*SimButtTwo4U*
07-29-2001, 10:25 PM
http://simbalou.homestead.com/SimButt2.html
Well there it is so far. I have to add the Links and About me page and im all done.. well except for maybey a few fancy things here and there. But this is pretty much it.

If ya want Sign the guestbook and leave a few comments. Remember only nice comments are welcome, no snotty comments please. Thanks, and Enjoy!

ownerof3dogs
07-29-2001, 11:03 PM
I really thought Simba's webpage was awesome I realy like the pic "Simba as a Afgan" So funny :D He lets you do anything to him. What a good boy!

Daisy's Mom
07-29-2001, 11:50 PM
What a great page! You are great at making them. Simba looks great as usual. I can't believe how patient he is when it comes to getting dressed up! And the lizard thing? WOW. What an adorable, sweet, loyal, good doggie!

RachelJ
07-30-2001, 10:32 AM
With so many neat pictures you have, how did you ever decide which ones to use? The Afgan Hound one sent me ROFL. Absolutely a great web page for Simba, Kayann. Wish I could do something like this for my two.

Dixie Belle
07-30-2001, 10:45 AM
It amazes me how Simba will stay still to let you get these pictures! Belle could never do it! The page was great!

*LabLoverKEB*
07-30-2001, 11:00 AM
Great job KayAnn!!! :) I love it! I just love the Afgan Hound picture, too!

wolflady
07-30-2001, 11:08 AM
Great job Kayanne!! Simba is such a cute lovable boy!! What a good sport his is! :D I'm sure he likes the attention and becoming "famous" on Pet Talk!!!LOL :D I love all of his pics. I agree...the Afghan hound shot was very cute and creative! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
07-30-2001, 11:39 AM
Wonderful site KayAnn, Simba is his handsome self like always and soooo patient. What a sweetie he is.
Jackie

Logan
07-30-2001, 11:49 AM
Cute, cute, cute!!!! The Afgan Hound is priceless!!!! You did a great job, KayAnn!! So did Simba....

One question, on the "voting" thing, why are the numbers all out of order? I am assuming a "5" is the cutest. I voted 5!!!! :D

07-30-2001, 11:50 AM
Great job girlie! Simba should feel very honored and proud :D! I will add his page to the Homepages link on the pettalk site okay? Great job :D!