PDA

View Full Version : I got my bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petsbestern
03-17-2003, 01:30 AM
I got my new bunny TODAY! OMG! He's SO cute! I named him Hagrid! He's white and gray with floppy ears! OMG! I'm SO excited! :D :D :D Bunny tips anyone? This is my first bun. :)

aly
03-17-2003, 01:45 AM
CONGRATS!!!!! Do you have any pics? :D

Kater
03-17-2003, 01:46 AM
Congrats on your new addition! Hagrid, let Mommy take some pictures of you so we can all see your cuteness, kay?

Read up on care, behavior, etc on

http://www.rabbit.org

petsbestern
03-17-2003, 02:03 AM
I would love to post pics of my bunny AND my sweet cutie pie birdys and my cat, but I don't have a digital camera yet, and we have a really really old scanner that doesn't work properly. Oh well. I'll just describe him.

He's 4 months old. He is mostly white with grey spots. He has floppy ears. He is VERY soft and fluffy. His name is Hagrid. :) He's adorable! :) I wish I could post pics of my pets especially my 3 darling birds (my favorites) but unfortunately, I can't. :(

Thanks for the site! I'll be looking at it!

Daisylover
03-17-2003, 01:30 PM
I am so very happy for you!!!! Now you just have to take very good care of him and you'll have one of the best companions there is. Just remember that as a baby he's going to be hyper and probably won't use a litter box right off. Kater is right, go the the House Rabbit Society website and read up on what he should eat, toys, etc. Have fun with him and if you have any questions just post a message, there's a lot of bunny lovers here at POTD and we are not shy!
;)

Aspen and Misty
03-17-2003, 03:36 PM
Congrats! Bunnies are great pets! I have my first bunny Julian and I couldn't imagine my life without him! He is so adorable and a cherished member of our family.

Ash

CathyBogart
03-17-2003, 03:45 PM
Congrats!! Rabbits are wonderful pets, Ihope he brings you joy for many years to come!! Definitely check out the link Kater posted, it's probably the best on the 'Net. Also, make sure you get him neutered ASAP! Believe me, you'll be doing him a BIG favor in the long run, and extending his life!

Brie
03-18-2003, 01:36 PM
book recommendation for first time owners:

The House Rabbit Handbook by Marinell Harriman