PDA

View Full Version : My "Pee-Wee"'s Big Adventure!

All Creatures Great And Small
03-16-2003, 10:40 PM
Well, I took my kitty outside today for the first official sniff-fest of the season! We had a rare temperature spike today, all the way up to 68°, so I got out his "humiliation harness" and out we went.

Ah, another man kitty must have been here.........
Gotta check the window wells, too!
I'm almost positive there's something interesting in here -
Killer maple leaf!!!!
Monkey toes come in handy for rough terrain......
I could stare at these dead leaves for hours! (and he DID)
Hang on, just gotta check one more spot!

wolf_Q
03-16-2003, 10:59 PM
CUTE pics!! :D Maybe his harness wouldn't be so humiliating if you went for a more "manly" color? hehehe Those leaves must have really been fascinating!!

tomkatzid
03-16-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
CUTE pics!! :D Maybe his harness wouldn't be so humiliating if you went for a more "manly" color? hehehe Those leaves must have really been fascinating!!

Now thats funny:D

What a beautiful kitty. Such pretty markings. Seems like he had a great time even if he was on a leash.

kimlovescats
03-16-2003, 11:29 PM
Great pics! Looks like a great time was enjoyed by all!!!

krazyaboutkatz
03-17-2003, 12:06 AM
Great pics. :) He sure does remind me of my new kitty Cirrus. He's gorgeous. You should really post more pics of him on a regular basis. :)

Nomilynn
03-17-2003, 01:53 AM
Aww what sweetie!!! Love those pics! :)

03-17-2003, 04:32 AM
What sweet pictures!! I love this kind of reportages!

HayleyRosie
03-17-2003, 05:20 AM
Great pictures. Looks like he really checked the place out!

neko1
03-17-2003, 05:43 AM
I'm glad he had fun outside!! I love the pic where he's just staring at the leaves, silly kitty!!:D

jenluckenbach
03-17-2003, 07:00 AM
There may be no head in this picture, but look at these GORGEOUS stripes

Vio&Juni
03-17-2003, 07:21 AM
I LOVE the last three picture - that strong tail, those ears, those monkey toes.

zippy-kat
03-17-2003, 08:41 AM
AWWW Beautious Dudley! (I can use the word beautious right? Considering the harness he's wearing? ;) )

Gavin
03-17-2003, 10:47 AM
Dear Dudley,

Although I am a dog I cannot help but admire you! Such lovely long legs and torso!

I want to tell you that I too have a purple harness. My cousin Edwina makes fun of me for it all the time. Calls me sissy boy and worse things! I am glad to see another fella in a purple harness. It is a regal color don't you think? It looks very, very nice on you.

Yours in violet....

Gavin

Ann
03-17-2003, 10:57 AM
Great pics! Looks like he had a great time :)

batgirl1980
03-17-2003, 12:19 PM
Cuuute! I like the one of the "Killer Leaf" lol. sooo cute.

I think he looks quite handsome in the purple outfit. Purple is for guys as well as girls... at least its not pink! :)

slick
03-17-2003, 12:27 PM
Oh shut your ears brave boy! There's absolutely nothing wrong with wearing a purple harness! It takes a special man to stand up to the plate and not be embarrassed by your attire! I, for one, think you are very handsome and besides, with all those new things to sniff, who cares what you are wearing??? Please stay healthy!

rosethecopycat
03-17-2003, 12:33 PM
I hope everything checked out, out there. You must stay on top of these things.

Have fun, good boy.:p

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-17-2003, 03:20 PM
Wow, all kinds of kitties are getting outside these days. Spring must be here! ;) :)

But of course I know it is because Edwina has her spring bonnet on. :)

Dudley you are gorgeous in your purple harness, and don't let anybody tell you any different. :) :D

RockyRoad
03-17-2003, 04:40 PM
Aww Dudley you look very handesome in your harness! Glad you enjoyed your day outside. :)

ChrisH
03-17-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
Great pics. :) He sure does remind me of my new kitty Cirrus. He's gorgeous. You should really post more pics of him on a regular basis. :)
I agree!:D Great pictures :) and please, please, may we have pictures of his gorgeousness more often?!:D

Chris

lailamara
03-17-2003, 07:22 PM
Yep ! I agree with everyone. We need to see more pics of such a handsome kitty. What I want to know ...where is the snow. We had a warm spell but there's tons of snow on the ground !!!!:(

RogueFerret
03-17-2003, 08:05 PM
Dudley is such a pretty kitty! He looked like he had a lot of fun outside!:)

All Creatures Great And Small
03-17-2003, 09:53 PM
Well, Dudley feels a little better now about his purple harness; after all, it is the color of royalty, and my mother-in-law used to call him Sir Dudley. (Although there are some who likened him to Tinky-Winky, the questionable Teletubbie!) I still think I'll get him a black one, eventually, just so it doesn't leap out of the pictures like the purple. His coat colors show up so much better when he's outside, too.

You know, the Wednesday before these pictures were taken, we had about 6 inches of snow on the ground, with more coming down! As the temps warmed up, I would go out and "relocate" the melting snow each day from the front of the house (in the shade) to the sunny areas of the lawn. One year, I kid you not, we had a persistent snow pile near the front of the house that was there until the middle of May! :eek: :mad: So now I help nature along a little bit. Boy, was the ground soggy when Dudley and I were out though - muddy paws and shoes when we came back in!

You might be sorry if you ask for more pictures of him; I only have about 800 of them on my hard drive :rolleyes: ;) :D , so I'll see what I can rustle up.

krazyaboutkatz
03-17-2003, 11:31 PM
[i]Originally posted by All Creatures Great And Small

You might be sorry if you ask for more pictures of him; I only have about 800 of them on my hard drive :rolleyes: ;) :D , so I'll see what I can rustle up. [/B] No I don't think we'll be sorry at all. We'll all be quite pleased. :D

popcornbird
03-18-2003, 01:37 AM
I ask for more too! :p

He's so cute! I love the back stripe on his back! So unique! :D

Soledad
03-18-2003, 01:51 AM
His markings are very similar to Boo's which, of course, makes them gorgeous!!

Cataholic
03-18-2003, 03:23 PM
Those are great pictures of the 'wild' kitty exploring his territory after the winter thaw!!!

shais_mom
03-19-2003, 12:18 AM
What great pics!!
Looks like the handsome Dudley had a wonderful day out!!!
woo hoo

Barbara
03-19-2003, 11:35 AM
I've been away 3 days and have real problems catching up. Like Lut I also love these reportages.
Tigris and Filou are envying you being able to sniff spring that close:)

And a purple harness: we are living in androgyn times so I think it's very stylish.

catmandu
03-20-2003, 09:51 AM
Micheal , Moose Sam , BoBo and The Princess all ador chasing theleaves and putting them into a big pile to leap on .Dudley looks so happy , i wish my cats would adapt to a leash!

lynnestankard
03-20-2003, 10:37 AM
Oh Dudley Dude how handsome you are - I love your purple harness and think it adds to the royal image.
Those pics are wonderful - very much a 'spring sniff' walk. Hope you gets lots more 'sniff outs' through the year!!

Lynne

NoahsMommy
03-20-2003, 04:21 PM
Awwww!! Dudley is such a gorgeous (in a manly way) kitty!!!

I love the staring at dead leaves for house picture. :) They are so funny!

2kitties
03-20-2003, 04:22 PM
Rocky and Taz are very very jealous of your romp outside. They are wondering if you were able to catch any of those feathered flying things they always see taunting them from the other side of the window!?

And, they would like to concurr with you on the dead leaves watching. They can be quite fascinating.