PDA

View Full Version : Jelly Belly Assorted Jelly Beans

Kfamr
03-16-2003, 03:22 PM
Has anyone had them befor? I love them.... I'm eating a Harry Potter version of them right now..... Ok.. I know they haev ALL sorts of Jelly Bean flavors but this box has DIRT?!? GRASS, Black Pepper, EARWAX??? and Vomit!??!... Sardine??? WHAT THE!!?!? Luckily, i didn't get any Vomit flavor but i tell you, the dirt tasted like how the air smells after it rains [that dirt smell] The grass tastes like grass! [i've ate grass befor lmao] oh yeah.. they have booger flavor too! didn't get any of them... spinach is nasty like regular spinach is!! Ahh this is crazy! lmao:D

Andie
03-16-2003, 03:25 PM
Glad you're eatin em and not me LOL

Kfamr
03-16-2003, 03:26 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! I just ate a sardine one!!! thats nassty! i bet the kitties would like thoose ones!

Karen
03-16-2003, 03:27 PM
Bleaaaagh!

I'd sort them by color, then have my brother try each kind first! :) But there's just something wrong with non-sweet flavored jelly beans. I mean, I LIKE spinach, and I like jelly beans, but ne'er the twain should meet!

Kfamr
03-16-2003, 03:30 PM
lmao.. I made my parents eat a dirt one and had them tell me what it was lmao.

RockyRoad
03-16-2003, 03:43 PM
Lmao, I've never heard of Harry Potter ones. Eeeww, vomit?! Boogers?! Lol that's nasty. I bet the good ones are yummy though. I love Jelly Belly, especially the watermelons! :D

popcornbird
03-16-2003, 03:52 PM
:eek::eek::eek:

I've never heard of Harry Potter jelly beans, but that sounds nasty! What does the vomit one taste like? EWWWWWWWWW! LOL People are crazy. :rolleyes: I can't believe someone would actually have the brain to make vomit and dirt jelly beans. :eek:

NoahsMommy
03-16-2003, 03:54 PM
I like Jelly Belly's, we've gone to the factory and get them there when we're up in No. Cal. They are yummy!!

I love pear, plum, red apple and tangerine. YUMMY!!!

TheAntiPam
03-16-2003, 04:24 PM
I've been to the Jelly Belly factory too! You can go on a FREE tour to see how the candy is made. You even get a small free sample. But, when the tour is done, you end up in their gift shop - LOOK OUT WALLET! ;)

They have bags of factory rejects and leftovers that taste great, but look funny. These are called "Belly Flops". You never know what combination will be in a bag, but they are always delicious!

Of course, that was BEFORE the vomit flavor came out! :eek:

aly
03-16-2003, 04:29 PM
Ewww, I only like fruity and sweet tasting jelly beans. They had the Harry Potter ones on a talk show when the movie first came out. Those POOOOOR kids who were there taste testing looked like they were gonna be sick. Thankfully, the talk show hosts told them they could stop eating them!!

primabella
03-16-2003, 04:58 PM
lol...eww

i'm guessing those harry potter ones are named after those candys they ate in the movie. the wizard...dumbledore got an earwax one or something..lol..whatever

my fave of those are the popcorn flavored and peach flavored ones :D

Jessica12345
03-16-2003, 05:26 PM
lmao... eww! how can u eat them? i guess its the "suspence" of what your getting next! lol My friend offered me one last year and i *almost* ate it but I thought whats the point? i dont even like reguler jelly beans! never mind vomit flavored ones! lmao! glad ur eatin them and not me:p :p :p

wolf_Q
03-16-2003, 06:40 PM
I *love* Jelly Bellys! The toasted marshmallow is my favorite! Pear is great too! So is caramel popcorn. Mmmm.

My brother had some of those Harry Potter ones too...I don't remember which ones I tried, but they were indeed NASTY. I believe I had a horseradish one! Bleh!

All Creatures Great And Small
03-16-2003, 06:50 PM
I really only like the cherry flavored ones, but the peach are starting to sound kinda good too! But definitely not EARWAX, although I bet my kitty would like that since he enjoys playing with used Q-tips. I don't like when it's a big old mixed bag because it's too hard to pick out the ones I like. There's a store in the mall where you can buy them sorted by flavor, so that's how I usually do it.

I can see if they had NAMED them nasty things, but had them actually taste good, but booger flavor? SSSSIIIIIICCCCCKKK!!!!

COCatMama
03-17-2003, 08:44 AM
I wanna know how THEY know what boogers and earwax tastes like!!!

anna_66
03-17-2003, 08:54 AM
Although I do like the buttered popcorn and jalapeno ones alot, they are my favs:D

Dakota's Mommy
03-17-2003, 09:47 AM
Oh, I love those things! Well, most of the flavors at least! They are so cool! I JUST LOVE THEM! Actually, now I'm picky and they're usually the only jelly beans that I'll eat now that I've had them!

HoRsELUvR
03-17-2003, 03:48 PM
I like alot of jelly bean flavors.buttered popcorn is really good.ive had the Harry Potter ones and the horseradish kind is really nasty!

iceyshiver21
03-17-2003, 05:05 PM
interesting......very interesting

CONGRATS on 400 posts HoRsElUvEr

lovemyshiba
03-17-2003, 06:25 PM
Sounds pretty icky to me--gross!! Jelly belly's are awesome too!! Starburst jelly beans are super yummy too--I swear, I am going to rot all of the teeth right out of my mouth will all of this junk!!