PDA

View Full Version : Cleopatra

Ann
03-15-2003, 01:55 AM
Oh Cleo, you truly are a regal looking cat! So pretty :) Your owner's story was really beautiful, the ending line brought tears to my eyes.

Congrats on being Cat Of The Day, I hope you have a wonderful day with tons of treats and lots of love :)

Housh
03-15-2003, 02:05 AM
OMG! Your cat looks like cleopatria from the movies. Beautiful! :eek:

marysmerrycats
03-15-2003, 02:43 AM
that was such a beautiful story ! and Cleopatra is a very beautiful cat! ( i have 2 cats that color!)
congratulations Cleo!

neko1
03-15-2003, 05:52 AM
Congrats on cotd, Cleo!!! You remind me of my Neko. I hope you get lots of treats on your day!:)

Barbara
03-15-2003, 06:05 AM
Cleo, how clever of you to know immediately how much your meowmie needed you. I think Sharmin informed you from the RB and gave you all the informations you needed. Have a long and happy life and get yourself some treats today:)

Cataholic
03-15-2003, 06:20 AM
Cleo,
You are very regal, and plush, and knew from above that meowmie needed you at this time. I am glad you are there for one another. May you enjoy your very special day as our very best COTD! Many treats and nose kissies to you.

Pam
03-15-2003, 06:30 AM
Hooray for Cleopatra, a New Jersey kitty! In fact, my Bella came from Mays Landing so I know your area very well. I love the story that your furrever mom wrote about you. It happens every time - us humans go to a shelter "just to look." HA! Of course when she went "to look" there was a beauty looking right back at her and you now have a whole new life! I know you are helping your mommy to get over the loss of Sharmin but you are also carving out your very own place in her heart. Today you have reached the pinnacle of Catdom - Cat of the Day! I hope your day is spent watching the birdies and chipmunks from your sliding door (my kitties spend a lot of time at ours too!) and just relaxing and doing whatever it is you enjoy! ;)

smokey the elder
03-15-2003, 06:49 AM
What a gorgeous kitty you are, Cleopatra! We had a blue cat named Cleopatra in our rescue group and at first I thought you were she! But, wrong age and wrong city.

Vio&Juni
03-15-2003, 08:01 AM
Ahhh, I wish I could reach through the screen and kiss those pawsies and those whiskers. You are such a beauty, Cleopatra and I am glad you found your forever home with great humans.

Bari_d
03-15-2003, 08:57 AM
It was those beautiful eyes that first caught my attention this morning...I can see how you won over your grateful purrrson! We really enjoyed your story, Cleo...love those happy cat endings! You are truely a special, special girl, and we send paw applause and catgratulations for being selected as our purrrecious Cat of the Day! And catgratulations to your purrson for having you there to love!

Special noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

twofours_babe
03-15-2003, 09:20 AM
cleopatra my cats got a crush on you!!! shhhhhhhhh!!!

catmandu
03-15-2003, 09:30 AM
If my big guy , Moose The magnificent could see you , he would fall in love as well , Cleopatra.:cool: :D And it was providential that you arrived to fill the void left by Charmin , bless her memory. Bless both ClEOPATRA AND CHARMIN , CATS OF THE DAY!!!!;) ;) ;)

Steffi N
03-15-2003, 09:38 AM
What a sweet story. Cleo, you look so soft and pettable. Have a happy day enjoying the world through the sliding glass door and meditating with your mommy. Glad to meet another cat from New Jersey.

SANDY FROST
03-15-2003, 09:44 AM
Beauitful regal looking. Have fun being COTD.
Sandy Frost:cool:

momoffuzzyfaces
03-15-2003, 12:01 PM
Cleopatra
An angel in a fur coat is what you are. So beautiful too. I'm so glad you knew your guardian needed you to cheer her up and insisted on living with her. Congratulations on being a most deserving Cat of the Day today, sweetie. :D

lizbud
03-15-2003, 01:24 PM
Hello Cleopatra,

You have such gorgeous green eyes sweet baby.:)

Hope your day is as wonderful as you are Cleo. Congrats
on being chosen for special honors as our CAT OF THE DAY.

rg_girlca
03-15-2003, 03:02 PM
Cleopatra, what a beautiful girl you are and your eyes are so mesmerising. I loved your story, I found it so touching especially the end of it.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.

Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day sweetie.:D

bluekat
03-15-2003, 03:20 PM
Oh Cleopatra, you're name fits you so well. You are a very beautiful and regal cat. i loved the story of how your owner got you:)

ScantyNebula
03-15-2003, 03:55 PM
awww what a darling, i just love grey cats :)

tatsxxx11
03-15-2003, 04:34 PM
What a touching love story...what an amazing kitty. Cleopatra, your beauty is just as captivating and enticing as your infamous namesake. (Dare I say your eyes are even more beautiful!!!) But unlike the Cleopatra of lore, YOU precious one have a heart of gold and the soul of an angel. And being the earthly angel that you are, you appeared just in time; just when your Mommy needed you most, helping her to heal, filling that empty spot in her heart. What a beautiful and most deserving Cat of the Day you are dear Cleopatra. I wish you and your adoring family many, many happy years together. I know Charmin is smiling down from the RB, so proud of her little sister!:).

felinefriend
03-15-2003, 09:51 PM
Oh Regal, Cleo, I just loved meeting you today, seeing that lovely, shiny coat and looking into your gorgeous, bright green eyes! You could truly melt anyone's heart! I'm so glad your Mommy rescued you, and you "rescued" her from her sorrow of the loss of her longtime fur-baby. You two are so Special together! I would love to see you sit at your sliding glass door and help you feed the birds, squirrels and chipmunks, as your Mommy so sweetly explained in your wonderful bio! This is a very happy story, adorable Cleopatra, and the world is a nicer place because you are here!! :cool: :D :p ;)

kittykay
03-17-2003, 10:01 AM
Lovely Cleo, you mended your mama's heart with your love. I call little Dinah Lee my "heart mender," too, since she arrived a couple of months after my sweet Genevieve left me, and only then did the healing start. Bless these little creatures for all the joy and love they bring us! Have a wonderful life, dearest Cleo!