PDA

View Full Version : Lexie

carole
03-15-2003, 12:33 AM
JUST MEANT TO ADD, I HAD VERY BAD NEWS JUST THE OTHER DAY, MY MOTHER HAS CANCER AND I AM HAVING A TOUGH TIME DEALING WITH IT, MY LITTLE LEXIE WILL HELP ME THROUGH THIS FOR SURE, IT HELPS TO KEEP MY MIND OF THINGS AS WELL, THOSE WHO DONT HAVE ANIMALS TOUCH THEIR LIVES DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE MISSING.

Ann
03-15-2003, 02:06 AM
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know exactly what you are going through, and it's totally awful.

I'm glad you have your Lexie for support *hugs*

krazyaboutkatz
03-15-2003, 02:16 AM
Carole, I'm so sorry to hear the bad news. I know that Lexie will help get you through this difficult time. {{HUGS}}

NoahsMommy
03-15-2003, 04:19 AM
Oh no! :( I'm so sorry to hear that.

Lexie will really help you through...they are furangels.

Take care and know that we are here if you need to "talk".

neko1
03-15-2003, 05:58 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your mother. My kitties send all their nosekissies and love to you. Take care, we are all here for you.

jenluckenbach
03-15-2003, 06:04 AM
That is a very hard situation to be in. I know, I was there. If you'd like to talk, just send me a PM.

catmandu
03-15-2003, 09:51 AM
We are here for you! my mother passed on of the doctors not being able to control the blood flow , she literally bled to death in the Hospital! Pouncer and Mr. scrappy were there to help me through it , and now they are at the Rainbow Bridge with my Dear Mother!

Steffi N
03-15-2003, 10:08 AM
I'm very sorry to hear about your mother. Both my parents had long illnesses, so I've been there too. I know your little purring lovey Lexie will help you. It's wonderful she is so sweet after such a rought start. If you can, we would love pictures.

kimlovescats
03-15-2003, 04:19 PM
Oh Carole, I am so very sorry to hear about your mother! Please know everyone here at PT is here for you when you need to talk!
Yes, Lexie will be a great comfort for you ... try to stay strong for your mother, she really needs you now!

Hugs,
Kim:(

smokey the elder
03-16-2003, 07:27 AM
I hope Lexie gives you lots of purrs and headbumpies. I think a headbumpie is great pick-me-up.

HayleyRosie
03-16-2003, 12:40 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. My furbabies send headbumpies.