PDA

View Full Version : None of you will believe this!!!

Dixie Belle
07-03-2001, 12:09 AM
My grandmother owns 80 acres of land. Both of her brothers own the land on either side of her. My husband and I live on my grandmother's 80 acres. Today, he was taking Belle for a walk in the woods. I was at work. We have been having problems with people riding 4-wheelers out here, but have never been able to catch them. Well, Jeremy and Belle did today. There were 3 guys on 2 4-wheelers. Belle was going crazy, thinking that they were going to hurt Jeremy. (And who knows, they might have) But here they are, tresspassing on private properity, and what do they do, one of them tried to run over Belle!!!! He actually tried to hit MY BABY with a 4-wheeler!!! I have never been mad enough to want to kill someone, but I was tonight. I had to come home from work early, I was so upset!! I've already talked to my grandmother, and she is going to talk to her brothers and find a way to block off the entrence that they are using. But can you believe that?! If they had hurt my dog, I would probably be in jail right now!!

Violet
07-03-2001, 06:57 AM
Believe me Dixie, I know how you feel. I lost my beloved Rebel because of that stupid red car that hit him. I was too worried about Rebel to worry about that car at the time. If you find out who they were....PRESS CHARGES!!! :mad:

[ July 03, 2001: Message edited by: Violet ]

07-03-2001, 09:21 AM
I totally understand your anger. I am the same way... I would have probably gone out looking for those guys and tried to beat the crap out them myself....unsuccessfuly I'm sure. I hope you find them. I'm not sure what the police could do if the found them but it's worth a shot. They are trespassing after all...press charges on that. Good luck and thank God Belle is okay :)

RachelJ
07-03-2001, 11:16 AM
Be sure your property is properly posted with "No Trespassing" signs, and notify your county sheriff of the problem. Pursue these jerks, because if you don't and they have an accident on your property, they would also be the kind to sue you.