PDA

View Full Version : Thank You, Everyone.

Kfamr
03-14-2003, 12:31 AM
I just wanted to make a little thanks to veryone who sent money to help Orion's surgery and pay for it. And especially to those who had him in their thoughts. He's back to his normal, crazy, BRAVE self now. He's seriously one of the most active bravests cats i've ever met and such a sweetie. This isn't a recent photo of him, he's much darker now, and a little bigger.
Once again, Thank You all!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid55/pfc4608ece9b6dad75a9cc575fad0b310/fc820cbe.jpg

Nomilynn
03-14-2003, 12:36 AM
I also want to thank those who helped me with Bassett.. she's back to her nasty self!

Threads like this really help to illuminate the good at PT. Thanks KayAnn.

wolf_Q
03-14-2003, 12:44 AM
Threads like this really help to illuminate the good at PT. Thanks KayAnn.

Well said! I wish I could say I sent something to help out sweetie Orion. :( I did keep him in my thoughts though, and I'm so very glad he's doing better. What a handsome kitty!

Kfamr
03-14-2003, 11:30 AM
want to make sure everyone sees this.

Karen
03-14-2003, 11:59 AM
You're welcome, both Orion and Bassett I am sure benefitted much from the prayers sent, as well as, in Orion's case, the dollars.

We sure do love these kitties! :) One crazy orange boy all mended - that's a happy thought, especially as I'm not the one he probably wakes in the wee hours or whose feet he attacks! :) Ah, kittenhood!

sasvermont
03-14-2003, 12:03 PM
I think most people are generous when they are able to be and at their own rate. I don't always contribute to Pet Talk causes, but I have in many ways, both in positive thoughts and prayers and.... postings....and then sometimes with cash-ola!

I suspect that every bit of energy and money donated, is appreciated, since there are such wonderful folks here at Pet Talk!

Love,
SAS and her brat

Cataholic
03-14-2003, 02:29 PM
We all 'give' in different ways, and as long as it is heartfelt, it does make a difference!! Yeah PT pets and people!!

Cincy'sMom
03-14-2003, 04:30 PM
Glad to hear Orion is doing well. Such a beautiful cat! I love his markings!

iceyshiver21
03-14-2003, 04:39 PM
How did I not here about the money sending?? I would have help.. BUT its great to know hes doing better.

primabella
03-14-2003, 05:04 PM
i'm sorry i couldn't help pay but its wonderful people did contribute. *cheers* :D

and i'm glad both orion and bassett are okay :)

Kfamr
03-14-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
Glad to hear Orion is doing well. Such a beautiful cat! I love his markings!

He reminds me of an orange crreamsaver ;)

HoRsELUvR
03-14-2003, 05:34 PM
Aww he does look a little like a creamsaver.Im so glad that everything worked out with Orion!I heard about him and I was so worried!Im also really glad things worked out with Basset.I really wish I could have sent you money to help with his surgery,but at least now I know that he's fine.

moosmom
03-14-2003, 06:34 PM
Sasvermont,

I couldn't have said it better! Glad to hear Orion is doing well.