PDA

View Full Version : Please plese please I need your prayers!!!!!

luckies4me
03-13-2003, 11:22 PM
John Henry says:
Hi Cassie I got your pictures.
Cass says:
cool
Cass says:

John Henry says:
Doesn't look to cool
Cass says:
ya it's scary
Cass says:

John Henry says:
Is that you house or apt.
Cass says:
not my house, but one of our apartments
John Henry says:
Oh, what a mess. How are you?
Cass says:
good
Cass says:
it was so windy last night though
John Henry says:
Yeh It's always that way here.. But it's been warm.
Cass says:
ya
Cass says:
it's rainy here
John Henry says:
We have had so much rain I can't stand it. I think it's over for a few days thou I hope. I go to the hospital tommorow. My heart stopped three time last night.
John Henry says:
They had me on a home monitor.
Cass says:
what?
Cass says:
are you ok?
Cass says:
what kind of monitor?
John Henry says:
I don't know. They are going to tell me what their going to do about my leg. , but the heart oroblem has me scared.
Cass says:
what did they put you on at thome?they didn't take you to the hpspital?
John Henry says:
It keeps track of my o2 and heart rate.
Cass says:
yes but shouldn't you be in the hospital though?
Cass says:
if your heart stopped you should be in the hospital
Cass says:
dad this is nothing to take lightly, you need to tell them you should be monitored, your heart is not too good, you need to take care of your self
John Henry says:
Well I go tommorow. It happens when Iam asleep.
Cass says:
how did you know?
Cass says:
can they operate on your heart
Cass says:
?
John Henry says:
The monitor they have me on.
Cass says:
is there a drug you can take to help you?
Cass says:
you can not leave this earth until you see Dylan again!!!!!
Cass says:
and me !
John Henry says:
That's why Iam on oxegin
John Henry says:
I don't want to leave even after seeing him. How is he by the way.
Cass says:
ya you are not going anywhere for a long time
Cass says:
I won
Cass says:
t
Cass says:
let it happen
Cass says:
he is doing great
Cass says:
Dan bought him a balloon today
Cass says:
he loves balloons
Cass says:

John Henry says:
I bet he is getting realy big
Cass says:
please please keep me updated on your leg and heart
Cass says:
yes he is
John Henry says:
I will. Like I say it only happens when Iam sleeping.
Cass says:
well I will be praying for you
Cass says:

John Henry says:
Thank you, please do!
Cass says:
oh I will
Cass says:
I already started

:( :( :(

aly
03-13-2003, 11:27 PM
Your dad (I think thats who it is) will be in my prayers. I am sorry for his health and hope he gets better. At least he'll be in the hospital tomorrow and under good care.

luckies4me
03-13-2003, 11:31 PM
Thank you! Yes it is my father. :(

sammi
03-13-2003, 11:38 PM
Prayers and positive thoughts being sent your way tonight. I hope your father does ok in the hospital. Good thing he had a home monitoring device to alert him to his heart problems.

luckies4me
03-13-2003, 11:42 PM
Yes it just sounds weird that he is not in the hospital right now. He has a very bad heart, I am so scared.

gini
03-14-2003, 12:10 AM
I am so very sorry, you have all of my prayers for your father.
I understand, have been there................it is a frightening time, but we are all here for you.

lynnestankard
03-14-2003, 05:27 AM
Cass., Prayers for your Dad and {{{Hugs}}} for you both - no wonder your scared.
Can I just add - go and see him as soon as you can sweetheart - don't put it off. We always think there's lots of time and sometimes - time runs out. I'm not trying to frighten you just make you aware that in this world awful things happen. Go and see your Dad, even if it's only to say 'I Love You Dad - your special - and thank you for all you ever did for me'. Please.

Lynne

NoahsMommy
03-14-2003, 12:06 PM
How is your dad this morning? Can you call an ambulance to go take him to the hospital?

Prayers being sent your way.

luckies4me
03-14-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by lynnestankard
Cass., Prayers for your Dad and {{{Hugs}}} for you both - no wonder your scared.
Can I just add - go and see him as soon as you can sweetheart - don't put it off. We always think there's lots of time and sometimes - time runs out. I'm not trying to frighten you just make you aware that in this world awful things happen. Go and see your Dad, even if it's only to say 'I Love You Dad - your special - and thank you for all you ever did for me'. Please.

Lynne

I would visit him every day if I could, but he is in another state. I am trying to go down there in the beginning of next month, if I can get everything straight with a place to stay etc. I can't stay with him because he lives in a tiny trailor because he can't work, so I would have to stay with my mom, who lives 2 hours away. Then I would have to find a way to my dad, since I don't drive. *sigh* I wish he was here with me! I wish I was closer but I'm not. :( So I am HOPING I can get to see him in a couples weeks, as well as my other family. They have only seen my son on two occasions, and he's not going to stay a baby forever.

We finally found a house that would accompany my dad when he gets his wheelchair, and it's just right down the street and has hardwood floors too, so that it could be easier to get around. Dans dad is going to build a ramp for him. :D I just really miss my family. I didn't know it would be so hard when I moved here to Oregon. I am only 23 and have so many responsibilities lol. I never would have thought I would have to take care of my dad this young, raise a child and keep my family together, finish school and take care of pets at the same time. WOW! I guess this is life though.

luckies4me
03-14-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
How is your dad this morning? Can you call an ambulance to go take him to the hospital?

Prayers being sent your way.

I have yet to hear from him. I don't have long distance so can't call and I don't know where he is........he likes to hide things from me so that I don't get scared, but that only scares me more!

I don't know how I could call an ambulance since he is in Cal. and me in OR. Well it is 11 right now, and that is when his appointment is and when he gets home he is going to get onto messenger and im me.....or I will try using a neighbors phone to call. We don't have long distance simply for the fact that I cannot control myself on the phone. :o

Also thank you EVERYONE for your prayers. I just hope I won't be too late to see him. I'm just hoping and trying to stay strong.

Jessica12345
03-14-2003, 01:06 PM
Oh I am so so sorry! You can bet i will be praying for him!:( :( :( :(

Chinadoll
03-14-2003, 01:18 PM
Prayers and positive healing thoughts for your Dad. ((((HUGS))))

tatsxxx11
03-14-2003, 01:19 PM
Oh dear......:(:(:( Dear Cass. I will be keeping you and your dear Dad in my thoughts and prayers...it is SO hard to be so far away from the ones we love during times like these. I'm sending you a HUGE hug and all the support and strength in my body. Hoping for the very best...we're here for you. Love, Sandra{{{hugs}}}

slick
03-14-2003, 01:19 PM
First of all, I applaud you!! To take on so much responsibility at such a young age is very commendable. I could not have done it when I was your age. And secondly, I can't even imagine how much you must miss your family. All my family lives within 1/2 hr drive from me and I don't think I could cope living that far away from them.

Why don't you write him a letter?? Open up your heart and tell him everything that resides there. I say this because I never got a chance to do this when my Dad passed away. I did get to visit him everyday in the hospital but the day after he died I was kicking myself because there was so much I wanted him to know.

Give it some thought. In the meantime, we are sending our love and prayers to you in the hopes that you will have a chance to see him soon!

ramanth
03-14-2003, 02:07 PM
He will be in my prayers. *hugs*

anna_66
03-14-2003, 02:15 PM
I hope you hear from your father soon. You and he will both be in my prayers.
{{{HUGS}}}
Anna

Dakota's Mommy
03-14-2003, 02:20 PM
Yes, I will definately keep your father and your family in my prayers. Hope everything goes okay, we're all thinking of you!