PDA

View Full Version : The patriot and Romeo and Juliet

iceyshiver21
03-13-2003, 09:00 PM
In my Socail class we are watching The Patriot, unedited! Its a sad movie and makes me very, ummm, quite, I think somethings in there are sad beyond belief....

---And----

In English we just finished reading Romeo and Juliet, which is a very touching and remarkable story. Then today we watch the movie Romeo and Juliet that came out a few years ago, with Leonardo(not even gonna attempt to spell the last name) in it..... I found it rather corney and funny, yet still amazing, please somebody, tell my that this movie is kinda corney also....

weiner_teddy
03-13-2003, 09:01 PM
OK, I'll tell you...It's corney Katie!:D

COCatMama
03-13-2003, 09:05 PM
DiCaprio
hehehehe
I have the VHS of The Patriot someplace, and stupidly lent Braveheart to someone, and never got it back grrrr

lynnestankard
03-14-2003, 05:59 AM
Your right KayAnn - it's a real corney film - but a lovely story!

Lynne

Dakota's Mommy
03-14-2003, 02:57 PM
Yep, we watched that version of Romeo & Juliet in English in 9th grade. I now have a copy of that (got it when I was in 9th grade) and a DVD of the Patriot!

slleipnir
03-14-2003, 03:07 PM
I saw The Partiot, and both versions of Romeo and Juliet. I don't like Leo to begin with, so I'll tell you I didn't like that one for that reason..lol, I guess it was -ok- but I found it was to overdone or something..I liked the other one much better