PDA

View Full Version : well i think were getting rid of scarlett

scarlett
03-13-2003, 04:25 PM
hey,

well i've tried and tried but scarlett just hates me if i even walk down the stairs she starts barking at me:( then runs to her bed and barks more.i've tried everything but no go.i told my parents fine get rid of her but wait till i'm in florida to do so i can't be be here when they take scarlett away.so anyway my dad said there is a nice family that will take good care of scarlett.i just hope he warns them of scarletts temper i'm sure he will either way i guess its for the best.i don't want to be around when scarlett is taken away its too painful:(take care:)

scarlett

aly
03-13-2003, 04:34 PM
Where do you live? If you're anywhere close to me, I'd be willing to help. I live alone and have worked with lots of dogs like Scarlett.

NoahsMommy
03-13-2003, 05:09 PM
I don't know your history with Scarlett, so forgive me if my questions are redundant...

What's "wrong" with Scarlett?
What have you tried to get her to like you?
How long have you had her?
Is there something that happened, so that she doesn't like you?
Does she get along with other family members?

bluekat
03-13-2003, 05:20 PM
i don't know your history with Scarlett too, but how come she hates you so much?
it must be very painful for you to let an animal go, even if they hate you.
Take care

micki76
03-13-2003, 07:19 PM
If I remember correctly, Marilyn had a siezure in front of Scarlett and the dog has been afraid of her and aggressive towards her since then. Is that correct Marilyn? I'm so sorry that you're giving her away. If you're anywhere near Texas, I could help transport her to Aly for some help.

primabella
03-13-2003, 07:37 PM
i'm so sorry. that is tough. i believe it is for the reason micki gave.

RockyRoad
03-13-2003, 07:50 PM
I am so sorry to hear that. I agree with Micki as well.
{{Hugs}}

aly
03-13-2003, 09:15 PM
Should I email her? I really wanna help.

micki76
03-13-2003, 09:32 PM
Maybe you should, Aly. Is her address listed in her profile? It can't hurt.