PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mizzer Phred...

zippy-kat
12-07-2001, 09:28 PM
Do "Cinner and Mokey" needa sissy?

This sweet girl is Lady Nan, a ten-year-old German shepherd who came to Best Friends from a Phoenix, Arizona, rescue group who had taken her in from an animal shelter.

Lady Nan loves to fetch tennis balls and could play all day! This spry gal loves short walks (has a little arthritis) and car rides. She is great with cats, housetrained, fine with older children, and is good with other dogs as long as she is fed separately (she prefers dining alone).

Lady Nan is the most loyal and funniest girl you will ever meet!

http://www.bestfriends.org/adoptions/LadyNan.jpg

Cinder & Smoke
12-07-2001, 09:48 PM
Smokey sez "I'm in love, send her a bus ticket!"

Cinder sez "Is the BigBed big enough?"

Boots sez "I :eek: don't think so..."

Dad sez "OMG; annother mouth to feed?"

Thanks for thinkin bout us, Zipper; but we think we'll hold off for now and see whut wanders up onna porch next Jannerairy. Smokey might have annudder brudder or sister still roaming around...

aly
12-07-2001, 10:12 PM
Reece, Lolly, Shiloh, and Aly say:

WE WISH WE LIVED IN PHOENIX!!!!!!

:(

Karen
12-07-2001, 10:19 PM
Isn't there a nursing home or retirement community in Phoenix that NEEDS a "senior dog" to cheer the seniors? They could sympathize with her touch of arthritis, while loving her and being rejeuvenated by her very presence!

(Great Aunt Bertha, who entered a wonderful nursing home at the age of 91 1/2, was a life-long animal friend. For a time, her Alzheimers/whatever else let her hallucinate that she had found, and was sheltering, three small kittens, and sneaking them food from her dinner. They never happened to be around when I was there, which was okay, because Aunt Bertha knew they weren't supposed to be there, and didn't want to get in trouble! :) )

zippy-kat
12-08-2001, 12:39 AM
the bad news: Lady Nan doesn't have a home. :( :( :(

the GOOD news: Lady Nan is at Best Friends--the NO KILL sanctuary!

I would take her in a heart beat!

lbaker
12-08-2001, 07:29 AM
Oh I want her but with six now (two I'm just taking in "temporarily" :rolleyes: I don't see how I can :confused: Karen is right on with the "Senior" thing....there MUST be a forever home for this fine lady, isn't there :confused:
laurie