PDA

View Full Version : Checking In

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-12-2003, 06:03 AM
Well, it seems like it has been ages since I last came to Pet Talk. I have alot of catching up to do, but don;t have the time to do it today :(

I am in Beirut with my Mom and Dad and have been having a great time so far. It's great seeing everyone. Lots of friends and family. I do miss Andrew and Draker and off course Pet Talk. But that will all be there when I come home at the end of the month.

Hope all is well and that everyone is fine.

Love, Souraya

Pam
03-12-2003, 06:14 AM
Welcome back! We have missed you too. Stay safe and keep in touch! :)

Aspen and Misty
03-12-2003, 07:09 AM
Welcome back! We can't wait to see New Drake pics ;) I bet he is eve nmore handsom now! Gald you are having a good time! Can't wait to see you back on here all the time again!

Ash

Ann
03-12-2003, 08:59 AM
Hi! Nice of you to pop in :) I'm glad to hear you've been having a good time!

Logan
03-12-2003, 09:05 AM
It's nice to know that even when you are so far away, you can check in, Souraya!! Hope you have a wonderful visit!!!

Logan :)

ramanth
03-12-2003, 09:24 AM
Great to know you made it there safely!

Take care! :)

lizbud
03-12-2003, 09:34 AM
Souraya,

Thanks for checking in at PT.:) Have a great time visiting
and a safe trip back home. You are missed around here.:D

Dakota's Mommy
03-12-2003, 03:35 PM
Glad to hear that things are going good and you're having fun! Can't wait to have you back here on Pet Talk, but enjoy you're time away while you can!

aly
03-12-2003, 04:34 PM
Thanks for checking in Souraya! I'm so glad to hear you're having a good time. I can't wait until you're back and able to post on a regular basis again. Until then, have fun with your friends and family. I hope you have a safe trip back.

NoahsMommy
03-12-2003, 04:36 PM
How fun! I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip. :) Tell us all about it when you return.

lovemyshiba
03-12-2003, 04:38 PM
Enjoy your time with your family--and thanks for stopping in!!!!
We can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back!!!

(Isn't it so neat that you can drop in on your friends even when you're so far away??)

anna_66
03-13-2003, 10:12 AM
I'm glad you were able to pop in & let us know things were going well. We miss you too and will be looking forward to when you come back & tell us all about your wonderful trip:D

sammi
03-13-2003, 03:06 PM
So nice to hear you are having a great time! Look forward to hearing more when you get back!

captain
03-13-2003, 03:55 PM
Hope you are having a great time!!!

I am sure you will update us with your adventures when you get home, along with more pics of the beautiful Drake

Cataholic
03-13-2003, 04:47 PM
Hello there!!! I was just thinking of you and Drake the other day. I must have missed your, "I am leaving for awhile".

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-13-2003, 05:27 PM
Thank you for your kind relpies! I really miss Pet Talk. I feel like I have been missing everything :( But I really have had no time to catch up. Somehow, I am in demand here! Everyone is fighting over me :D

I fly back into Atlanta on March 28. I can't wait to see my boys. I miss them terribly. Going through withdrawls without my furry friend :( I did see a rottie last night that totally lifted my spirits. The first canine I have seen since I arrived. Her name was Donna and she was so friendly. I played with her and petted her for about 20 minutes. She was gorgeous!

That's all for now, folks!

tatsxxx11
03-13-2003, 06:45 PM
Ahhhh, a doggie fix!!:D So glad to hear you're having a great time with your family! And I"m sure the "boys" miss you as much as you do them!! Be safe, have fun and GET HOME!!;) We miss ya!!:)

Sudilar
03-13-2003, 10:03 PM
Glad to hear you're having fun!! I know how you must miss your boys!! Thanks for letting us know how you're doing!!

Karen
03-13-2003, 10:12 PM
Glad you got your "doggie fix," I am sure your "boys" miss you every bit as much as you miss them! I am glad you are having a good time, enjoy the sunshine! We miss you, and are glad you stopped in!

Lots of love and transatlantic hugs,

Karen

popcornbird
03-13-2003, 10:58 PM
I'm glad you could drop in to say hi! Nice to hear you're having a great time and got to meet a pup too! Have a great time with your family and I hope to hear about your trip once you're back! :D

KYS
03-13-2003, 11:31 PM
So good to hear from you, we have missed you.
Can't wait till you come home and tell us all
about your trip. (we will let you visit with hubby and Drake
first before writting us though) lol

Karen :)

wolf_Q
03-14-2003, 12:47 AM
Glad to hear from you Souraya! I'd be missing your two handsome "boys" if I were you too! :D

lbaker
03-14-2003, 07:15 AM
I've been thinking of you and Drake often but didn't know if I've just missed your posts because I haven't posted lately myself or what. In fact, I was loving and rubbing my BadgerBoy DaddyDog just this morning and was thinking how much he & the Drakester are alike. Enjoy your visit & surely you know you are missed by your boys and much as they miss you:)
Laurie

Dixieland Dancer
03-16-2003, 07:15 AM
It must be great visiting with your mom and dad again! I know you will be happy to get back home though since your "boys" aren't with you. I bet you get all kinds of wet furry kisses from Draker when you get home to the states. Travel safely!