PDA

View Full Version : Flint's Story

krazyaboutkatz
03-11-2003, 12:57 AM
Hi everyone. :) As many of you know I just adopted an 8 month old neutered male named Flint. He's a very large boy and probably weighs between 13-15lbs. Here is his story. He was born on June 20,2002 to a feral brown tabby with orange spots which resembles a tortie. They believe his father was an orange tabby. He was also the largest of a litter of 6 kittens. A woman adopted both Flint and his brother as young kittens but she became extremely allergic to them. She tried many kinds of allergery medications but nothing worked. During this whole time she never handled her kittens and they may have also been abused. She finally returned both young cats in November. The shelter was trying to keep both brothers together but realised that since they were older now that it would be more difficult for people to adopt both of them. Flint's brother was finally adopted a few weeks ago.

Flint has been in a few foster homes so he's moved around quite a bit. Then the foster homes got full so he was moved to the Stanford Pet Clinic. He was in a cage in the back along with some other animals. He was next to Storm's twin who was already owned but he really took a liking to me for some reason. Since Flint has been at the clinic he hasn't been able to play as much so he's gained some weight. He loves other cats and always wants to become friends with them. He's shy around people that he doesn't know and he doesn't like to be held and isn't a lap cat either. I was able to pet him a little bit but he didn't seem to enjoy it very much. This is why I know he'll bond with my cats before he bonds with me. He does have the potential for being a very sweet and loving cat so I don't think I'll be disappointed. It will just take some time.

I kept him in my room while I was at work today. When I got home he hid under the bed before I could open the bedroom door. Both Sunny and Storm went back and sat on my bed sniffing and looking in his direction. Storm got bored and went out to the kitchen with me but Sunny stayed and was able to coax Flint out from under the bed. Flint really seems to like Sunny but Sunny seems to be afraid of him. Storm isn't afraid of him but seems to want to fight him instead. Flint really seems to want to make friends with both cats. It will just take some time but I've already noticed that Flint seems to be relaxing a bit more than he was when I first got home.

I don't know if I want to keep his name or not. Since I have a Storm and a Sunny I kind of wanted to keep a weather theme. What do you think? Does any one have any suggestions? I'm sorry this is so long. Hopefully I'll have some pics of him by this weekend. Here's the only pic I have of him.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/p7641f914f289184b8421cd3cdf2e9298/fc86d51d.jpg

Kater
03-11-2003, 01:13 AM
That sounds a lot like my Nipo's past. It has taken her years to trust us and warm up to us. I'm so glad you adopted this *BIG* sweetie!
Some name suggestions....
Skye
Zephyr
Thunder
Tsunami
Sleet
Squall
Aeolus - god of the winds

NoahsMommy
03-11-2003, 01:24 AM
ooooh! I LOVE Skye!!! Beautiful!! That's my vote. :)

He is just beautiful Tracey. I'm so glad he was destined to be with you, Storm and Sunny. What a wonderful, perfect forever home. I just know that he'll be very happy.

Don't close the door on him being a lap cat. He'll learn to trust you and will see Storm and Sunny loving you...he'll learn what good people are about and just may surprise you. :)

He's gorgeous! Congrats to you, Sunny and Storm. I can't wait to see pictures of them together.

popcornbird
03-11-2003, 01:41 AM
OMG! Congrats! He's adorable! How about calling him Blizzard? I would call him Cinnamon because of his color, but since you want a weather theme, I'd suggest Blizzard.

Some more name suggestions:

Hurricane
Tornado
Haily (from hail)
Wind
Breeze
Misty?

Former User
03-11-2003, 01:51 AM
Awww, Tracey, he is gorgeous! I'm so happy for you, Flint has the perfect and loving forever home now.
I agree with Kelly, Skye is a great name!

Nomilynn
03-11-2003, 01:54 AM
He's gorgeous. I like Skye too but it's kinda girlie :p What about Cirrus? That's a type of high cloud. It also sounds kinda mysterious, which is like his past :) It also has that "S" sound even though it's spelled with a C. I'm really pushing this name.. I'm liking it more and more! :)

Either way, he's gorgeous and I'm so happy he went to you. He couldn't have had it any better! :)

Kater
03-11-2003, 01:55 AM
Awww, but I have a guy friend named Skye! Don't tell him it's a girly name!;)

Nomilynn
03-11-2003, 02:00 AM
I immediatly associate "Skye" with a female character on GH LOL.. :) It's weird how certain names can be influenced by our own experiences :)

Kater
03-11-2003, 02:06 AM
Along the same lines of Cirrus....how about Nimbus, Cumulus or Stratus?

popcornbird
03-11-2003, 02:28 AM
Cirrus! That's a good one! I vote for Cirrus too! :D

AmberLee
03-11-2003, 03:21 AM
OMG, KAK!!!!

What a DARLING boy! I am SO excited for you!

I like the idea of your furkids having weather related names, but am worried a little about confusing him. (Of course, a lot of cats ignore being called anyway...) Just in case, might consider ...
Flare? (Solar flares?)
Fine, Loving Independent Nimbostratus Tyke "F.L.I.N.T." -- Nimbostratus is a type of cloud that is a harbringer for heavy showers/snows....

L. Wayne
03-11-2003, 04:16 AM
In thinking of a name for him, may I suggest "Vayu", the very old Aryan god of the wind.

.........wayne

Randi
03-11-2003, 04:19 AM
Tracey, I like the name, so I vote that you keep the name Flint for him. :) He's a real beauty! His behavour remind me very much of Fister's when he first came up, now he's sleeping in our bed most of the night - and walking all over John. So you just wait and see! :D

Cant' wait to hear more and see pics.

Vio&Juni
03-11-2003, 04:47 AM
I also think that the name Flint is good.
Flint is a great cat, he's very handsome and I think that your kitties will very soon become friends and he'll learn to love people too.
I am so excited for you!!!!!

ChrisH
03-11-2003, 05:20 AM
Well, the poor boy he hasn`t had a very good start in life but from now on he is going to have such a wonderful, loving and happy life, of that I am sure. I am so excited and happy for you both and I can`t wait to hear more and see some pics.:)

As for his name, well, I really like the name he has, so I also vote to keep his name Flint.

Chris

neko1
03-11-2003, 05:22 AM
Congratulations on the new kitty!! I'm sure he'll warm up to you soon and fit in just fine with everyone. He looks like a real cutie! Can't wait to see pictures of him!:D

jenluckenbach
03-11-2003, 05:48 AM
Flint will be a great cat, I just know it. His name is wonderful, as is, or Sky does fit a theme (Sky instead fo the more feminine Skye)
I can't believe how big an 8 month old is. WOW. Keep us updated, and make sure you get pictures of how he first interacts with the other cats. You will wish you had them later.

Pam
03-11-2003, 06:10 AM
This sounds a little to me like the situation when Sallyanne introduced Gabe to her two, with Graemer being on the Welcoming Committee like Sunny is now. These things take time but I agree with your reasoning that he sounds like a cat that will bond with the kitties first, before you. Considering his background that is understandable but I do feel he'll come around. How could he not, with such a great meowmie! Can't wait for more stories and pictures!

Originally posted by popcornbird
Cirrus! That's a good one! I vote for Cirrus too! :D

I like Cirrus too. It has that "S" sound so rolls right off the tongue with Sunny and Storm. I also like Breeze, as someone else suggested. His personality in the next day or two may help you select a name too. I think of Skye (female) on General Hospital too when I hear that name. :rolleyes:

HayleyRosie
03-11-2003, 07:49 AM
I'm so happy he has found a loving home. I think that after a little time you will all get along fine. And he very well could be a lap cat. Time will tell! I really like the name Flint. I vote that you keep that name.

rosethecopycat
03-11-2003, 08:07 AM
Congratulations, KAK.

So happy you got your new boy.

Those are all great names, but I have to throw my two cents in with:

Cielo (Spanish for sky and or Heaven)

;)

lailamara
03-11-2003, 08:26 AM
You'll have him in your lap in no time. I like Flint too, remember the James Cobourn movie "In like Flint". He does have a James Coburn look to him .
I also like Sky but as someone suggested his purrsonality will emerge and then you can decide. It's wonderful he has a good loving home.

wolf_Q
03-11-2003, 08:53 AM
I like the name Flint, but if you want to go with weather/S theme....I like:

Stratus
Sky
Sleet

:D

Steffi N
03-11-2003, 10:03 AM
Welcome Flint

I'm glad you were able to adopt beautiful Flint. I know that with time, patience, and love, he will soon be a happy member of your family. A flint is used to strike sparks for a fire, so its a good name, but the weather-related ones are too.

Cataholic
03-11-2003, 10:28 AM
I, too, like the name Flint. I can't wait until the kitties have bonded to you and the Sunny and Storm! Congrats, KAK!!

krazyaboutkatz
03-11-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by AmberLee
OMG, KAK!!!!

What a DARLING boy! I am SO excited for you!

I like the idea of your furkids having weather related names, but am worried a little about confusing him. (Of course, a lot of cats ignore being called anyway...) Just in case, might consider ...
Flare? (Solar flares?)
Fine, Loving Independent Nimbostratus Tyke "F.L.I.N.T." -- Nimbostratus is a type of cloud that is a harbringer for heavy showers/snows....
Good one AmberLee but I'm afraid I'd forget what F.L.I.N.T. stood for. I asked the lady if he even knew his name Flint and she said no. All of his siblings were also named after different rocks and the lady who had adopted him was calling him Rocky which I don't really care for. So far I like these names: Cirrus, Sky, Stratus, Breeze, Cielo-how do you pronounce this?, possibly Sleet, and I also like his given name of Flint. Maybe by the end of the week I'll be able to make a decision.

krazyaboutkatz
03-11-2003, 10:58 AM
Update On Flint and Sunny and Storm:

Storm and Sunny are still hissing, spitting and growling at Flint but Flint won't take no for an answer. He's determined to become friends with them especially with Sunny. This morning Storm has been hanging out with me most of the time while Flint seems like he's mezmerized sp? by Sunny. He's been following Sunny everywhere. He even jumped up on the cat tree so he could be closer to Sunny. When Sunny runs Flint runs after him because he wants to play but Sunny just isn't ready yet. While I'm at work I'm going to keep Flint in my room again because I don't want my other cats getting too stressed out and fighting with him while I'm not around. Another thing that I've observed is that when the other cats growl or hiss at Flint, he'll start meowing at them. Is this normal behavior? I always thought that cats only meowed to humans and not to other cats. Is this a form of submissive behavior? Any way Flint also seems a lot more relaxed today. I just wish he'd learn to keep his distance more so Sunny and Storm could observe him instead of being made to have confrontations with him. I know everything will eventually work out. It will just take some time.

Vermontcat
03-11-2003, 12:13 PM
KAK, I still think you should get a white cat too, then it would be easy to give it a name like Snowy!;)
More name ideas, I know some have been mentioned already,
Sleet(I like it too WolfQ), Slushy, Smoggy, Hazy, Smokey, Steely(that fits with the name Flint and steel gray skies),
Sky can also be short for Skylar, Windy(but that seems to be a girl name),how about Gusty or Gus for short?
Good luck with picking a name!I hope you will post some new photos soon!:)

About your meowing question, when my neighbors got a kitten and it kept coming into our yard, Samantha would hiss at her to scare her away and she would answer with this pitiful meow as if pleading don't hurt me! Now that they have had the cat for a few years she still comes in the yard but usually leaves when she sees Samantha. I think it may mean that the new cat is saying "Please like me" but it doesn't sound like Flint will be the alpha cat. Which one of your cats seems to be the boss one?

popcornbird
03-11-2003, 01:42 PM
I though of another name that I "think" might fit his color well. How about Lightning? :)

Edwina's Secretary
03-11-2003, 02:01 PM
I like the name Flint! It is different, with a masculine, earthy, streetsmart edge to it!

Please no cats named Snowy! (It's a mispronouncation of my name!)

RockyRoad
03-11-2003, 02:24 PM
Congrats on your new kitty KAK!
I like the name Lightning as well. I also like Breeze.:)

lynnestankard
03-11-2003, 02:40 PM
Great news Kelly - I'm so pleased another gorgeous furboy has found his forever home.
I quite like Flint too - quite suits him - beautiful boy!

Lynne

Cataholic
03-11-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Please no cats named Snowy! (It's a mispronouncation of my name!)

What do you mean, Jelly Bean? I don't even know if I recall your name...other than Edwina's Secretary.....he he he..

As to the meowing..my cats meow to one another...though, it is more with me than with them. I think you might slow down the introduction a little bit...so that everyone can acclimate some more before Flint decides he wants everyone to be his best buddy.

petsbestern
03-11-2003, 03:10 PM
He's so cute! I like the name Lightning and Cirrus.

jenluckenbach
03-11-2003, 03:39 PM
Actually I believe it to be very good news that Flint is persistant. They will get together much faster with that attitude. Flint REALLY wants to be friends, the others will realize this a lot sooner than if he sulked away all the time. But I do agree about the separation when You are not home. And that will give Sunny and Storm that much needed rest period.
(listen to me......I sound like some kind of expert *embarrassed face*):rolleyes: heehee

Miss Meow
03-11-2003, 03:54 PM
Oh yay, I was hoping the delay in your posting meant you were bringing the cutie pie home!

I have no ideas for names - anyway, if I offered suggestions it would probably be Mustard, Mayo or some other condiment like my last two :)

Congratulations!

aly
03-11-2003, 04:05 PM
I LOOOOOVE the name SKYE!!!! That is my vote.

I used to associate it with the female char on General Hospital too but we have a dog at work right now named Sky (short for Skylar) and I think its pretty for a male also now.

julijul
03-11-2003, 05:18 PM
Congrats on your new addition!! Yes, I think the introductions will take time!! When I first introduced Jonah and Finn - I was hoping they were going to be insta-buddies since they were both young (Jonah was 9 mos and Finn was 16 weeks) - but to much of my disappointment, that did not happen! Jonah constantley beat him up & Finn peed all over my bed, Jonah's kitty bed and the toys :rolleyes: :( 7 months later, while they're not "best buds" and I very rarely catch them cuddling together, they are much much better than when we first started! They act so much like siblings!!! It's hysterical to watch sometimes.

On the name thing...I really do like Flint - he looks like a "Flint" :D

NoahsMommy
03-11-2003, 10:12 PM
Tracey,How cute that Flint is meowing at them when they hiss. Almost like he's trying to talk to them...too cute! I'm sure they'll all come around, but I agree that you should slow down the introductions. Storm and Sunny may feel too intimidated to be friends just yet.

I can't wait to hear more about him and see more pictures...but, I'll be patient. :)

krazyaboutkatz
03-11-2003, 11:32 PM
Okay everyone. Here are some pictures of ? He didn't like the flash very much so he closed his eyes in most of these pics. Here's my big boy.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/p13df3aadd718ff118fbd9427e1426eb7/fc846990.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/pb99aa5a35b7755e5626f4e787063eb69/fc84698d.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/p9cf70f7b2935d89893cb21bbc714fdf2/fc846989.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/p9cab74153201d49d6bcfa37afe7f6357/fc846986.jpg

shais_mom
03-12-2003, 12:43 AM
He has incredible markings!!! What a gorgeous kitty!!
I kinda like Flint, it seems to suit him and it takes Flint to make Fire so.....
But I LOVE THE NAME CIRRUS!!! I agree that you should add a white cat to the mix sometime. (Coming from a white cat momma ;) Cirrus would be an awesome name for a white cat, or Blizzard or Polar.
Sky/Skye/Skylar also has my vote!!!

krazyaboutkatz
03-12-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
KAK, I still think you should get a white cat too, then it would be easy to give it a name like Snowy!;)
More name ideas, I know some have been mentioned already,
Sleet(I like it too WolfQ), Slushy, Smoggy, Hazy, Smokey, Steely(that fits with the name Flint and steel gray skies),
Sky can also be short for Skylar, Windy(but that seems to be a girl name),how about Gusty or Gus for short?
Good luck with picking a name!I hope you will post some new photos soon!:)

About your meowing question, when my neighbors got a kitten and it kept coming into our yard, Samantha would hiss at her to scare her away and she would answer with this pitiful meow as if pleading don't hurt me! Now that they have had the cat for a few years she still comes in the yard but usually leaves when she sees Samantha. I think it may mean that the new cat is saying "Please like me" but it doesn't sound like Flint will be the alpha cat. Which one of your cats seems to be the boss one? Sorry but 3 cats are my limit unless I move to a house. Storm is the alpha cat, the first cat here, and the oldest too. So far I like these names the best: Cirrus, Skylar, and Flint. Please keep the names coming. :)

cheetahgirl
03-12-2003, 02:35 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWW AWWWWWWWWWWW AWWWWWWWWWW! He looks like a CHEETAH! That is my dream kitty! Congratulations! Name him Cheetah! :) He looks like one.

aly
03-12-2003, 02:37 AM
Awww, he's a very handsome boy. He looks so much at home already :D

Barbara
03-12-2003, 03:45 AM
Flint is a dream kitty. So beautiful. He should get a name for a strong and quiet cat -Lightning or Cirrus sound to me like a thin a nervous cat. Lightning would be a good name for Abys:D
Cloud would be nice to as a name. And he has wonderful dark clouds on his fur
;)

ChrisH
03-12-2003, 07:14 AM
Wow! Tracey he is absolutely stunning!:) :) :)

Chris

krazyaboutkatz
03-12-2003, 10:58 AM
Here's another update:

This morning Storm has started to let Flint/ Cirrus? get much closer to him without hissing. :) I was playing with both of them but I think my new kitty really wants to play with Storm or Sunny. He tried to jump at Storm to play with him and thats when Storm started hissing again. Sunny seems to be very scared and cautious of him because if he starts running then Flint/Cirrus will chase him. It's so funny to watch Sunny trying to tip toe around the house because he's usually my hyper wild kitty. :) I predict that Storm will accept him first. This is what happened when I introduced Sunny. As soon as Storm accepted Sunny then my RB Pepper also accepted him. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-12-2003, 11:01 AM
He's beautiful! Ok, ok, handsome. ;) :D And he sure is a big boy, but such a sweety that he just wants to be friends with Storm and Sunny. I'm sure it won't be long and he'll fit right in. :)

ramanth
03-12-2003, 11:14 AM
He's gorgeous!

Good luck on naming him. I can't think of any other names from the ones that have already been suggested. :)

It's a good sign that Flint wants to be friends. :)

*Hugs*

Kater
03-12-2003, 11:52 AM
A few more name ideas....
Vega (falling star)
Clipper
Tempest
Lunar
Chinook
Nova
Comet
Cyclone
Twister
Solar
Galaxy

NoahsMommy
03-12-2003, 12:10 PM
Tracey, he's such a gorgeous little (in age) boy!!! I love him!!

I'll keep thinking of names.

I'm glad Storm and Sunny are OK with him, no hissing is a good sign. :)

wolflady
03-12-2003, 12:54 PM
OMG! Tracey!! Congratulations on your newest feline family member! He is very striking! Gorgeous markings! :D I'm glad that there is progress being made by way of your other kitties accepting him:) Great news! It seems that he wants to make friends and play with Storm and Sunny. How cute:)

I like the name Flint. He sorta looks like a "Flint", ya know? ;)
**hugs**

Vermontcat
03-12-2003, 01:48 PM
Thanks for posting some pics KAK! He is a handsome cat and he color coordinates with your carpet and cat tree!:)
You want more name ideas, I have more! How about Thunder, Flash, Flakey, Flurry, Sprinkles, Showers,
or how about Sandy or Sandstorm and you can get two cats to come when you call one name!;)

jenluckenbach
03-12-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
Sandstorm and you can get two cats to come when you call one name!;)
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Steffi N
03-12-2003, 04:18 PM
What a gorgeous cat Flint/Cirrus? is. I especially admire the markings on his front legs. It's great that he keeps trying to play and I hope that he, Storm, and Sunny will be best pals soon.

krazyaboutkatz
03-13-2003, 01:00 AM
Hi everyone. I've decided to name him Cirrus to go with my weather theme. I also thinks that he likes this name. It has a soothing sound to it. :) Well tonight has been much better. Storm and Sunny seem to tolerate Cirrrus much more than they did last night. Storm has still hissed at him a little bit but there has been no growling like there was before. Sunny doesn't seem as scared of him as he was this morning. Cirrus also seems much more relaxed. He still isn't very interested in me but he does like to get close to me and watch me. He even came up to me and sniffed my hand.:) The cutest thing happened this evening. Storm was lying down on the floor with his belly exposed and Cirrus sat down very close to him and then stretched out and relaxed. Storm didn't move or even seem to mind this at all. :) It didn't last very long because Sunny dropped a toy from his cat tree and this scared Cirrus so he got up and ran. I wish I had my camera out and ready but I also don't want to scare him. I promise to take many pics of Cirrus interacting with Sunny and Storm this weekend.:) BTW I'd like to thank Naomi for suggesting his new name Cirrus. :D

Kater
03-13-2003, 01:19 AM
I'm so glad you have found a name for your new kitty, Cirrus! A forever home and a forever name.....lucky cat!

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-13-2003, 01:24 AM
AWWWWWWW
Look what i've missed!!!
I am soooo happy and excited for you ... Storm... Sunny... and Cirrus!!!!
Tinky and Jupiter did the same things in the beginning... before you know it they will be washin and cuddlin together!!!

POST MORE PICS!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Nomilynn
03-13-2003, 01:26 AM
What a great story, and I'm glad you like the name!! :)

marysmerrycats
03-13-2003, 03:12 AM
congratulations, he's beautiful!
I think that is so sad that he got separated from his brother , especially at their age. like the little kitty on cotd a few days ago, sad to separate them but its done all the time. at 8 months old it is worse tho. when I got Emma and Louise they were 7 months old, and I was going to foster them, then I thought I just can't let them be separated! I didn't really want to keep them which I can't imagine now, I love them so much, but I just could not stand the thought of them going to different homes, Louise would meow-cry when she couldn't find Emma(then called Thelma!) they were so scared at first.

anyway the little guy is lucky to finally have you be his mommy and to have a forever home now.:)

lynnestankard
03-13-2003, 05:07 AM
Tracey he's gorgeous - please give him some nose kissies from me and a BIG welcome to Cirrus to our Pet Talk family xxx

Lynne

jenluckenbach
03-13-2003, 05:45 AM
here is an official WELCOME to Cirrus!!!

krazyaboutkatz
03-14-2003, 01:08 AM
Another update.

AmberLee came by tonight and brought some chinese food over and a bottle of catnip for the cats. She got to meet Cirrus too. :) Storm and Cirrus have been getting along very well but I was still worried about Sunny. Well I don't know if Sunny was just trying to show off for AmberLee but he also started getting friendly with Cirrus too. :) After we ate we were playing with all 3 cats. There was only minor hissing at times but all in all I'd have to say that all 3 cats are getting along very well. Cirrus was also coming close to both AmberLee and I as well. She couldn't believe that he has only been here since Monday afternoon. I know that by this coming Monday they will all be very good friends. :)

popcornbird
03-14-2003, 01:19 AM
I love the name Cirrus, and it fits him so well! Congratulations! I wish you many years of happiness and joy with Storm, Sunny, and Cirrus to come. :)

AmberLee
03-14-2003, 01:36 AM
Hi peoples and gentlecats,

Just popping in to say that Cirrus is adorable in person and even cuter than in his photos. He has a particularly adorable tum-tum. I yearn to stroke it, but it's not available for touching yet, sob...

Sunny and Storm seem to be handling the stress of a new fur-sibling quite well. I forsee a three-cat pileup on the couch in the near future. KAK has selected a wonderful young fur-boy to round out her family (as we all knew she would).

Congrats to KAK, Storm, Sunny, and Cirrus for being a family with a lot of heart. :D

smokey the elder
03-14-2003, 08:17 AM
I'm so glad you adopted Cirrus. Of course he'll never replace Pepper, but hopefully he'll help fill the hole in your heart. Give him a scritch for me.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-14-2003, 12:39 PM
I'm so glad to hear everything is working out so well.

Amberlee, I know how you feel, I yearn to stroke that adorable tummy too, and I haven't even met him in purrsen. :D

Miss Meow
03-14-2003, 09:22 PM
Tracey, I'm so happy that Cirrus is adjusting quickly!

Which means ... the quicker he settles, the quicker we get new pics, he he he ;)

Vio&Juni
03-17-2003, 03:35 AM
I am glad they adjusted so well.
He looks gorgeous. More pictures!

krazyaboutkatz
03-17-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Vio&Juni
I am glad they adjusted so well.
He looks gorgeous. More pictures! I've posted more pictures under another thread titled "Introducing my new cat Cirrus". You should take a look. :)

Vio&Juni
03-18-2003, 04:06 AM
I checked the other thread after this one, he really is gorgeous and so sweet to try to make friends with the other two :)