PDA

View Full Version : Aw, man!

wolf_Q
03-10-2003, 10:04 AM
Now I am *forced* to get off my lazy butt and update my website for once. If you'll notice, it says something about Christmas on the main page. LOL. I hate updating...but apparently my guestbook is full...probably has been that way for a while, but I didn't know.....I'll be working on my third guestbook now! :eek:

I was also working on a website just for my dogs, but as you can see, that hasn't gotten very far either. :rolleyes:

Sorry, had nothing better to post! :D

03-10-2003, 12:05 PM
You "HATE" updating your website ??? Oh my , I LOVE working on it !!

iceyshiver21
03-10-2003, 12:54 PM
I never have enough time to update mine but I luv doing updating!!

tomkatzid
03-10-2003, 01:41 PM
I wish I knew how to make a web site, but then I would spend all my time there instead of here:( :D

Kfamr
03-10-2003, 01:43 PM
Heehheehee i was just reading your guest book and looks like my mommy had signed it!
Name : Mary
URL :
Website name :
Email :
Pets : Simba
Comments : You are one of the most awesome artists I have ever seen!!
How did you find this website? :
:D

micki76
03-10-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by tomkatzid
I wish I knew how to make a web site, but then I would spend all my time there instead of here:( :D

Well, then I think we're all glad you don't have one!! :D

HoRsELUvR
03-10-2003, 03:35 PM
A couple of my friends have websites and one of them is pretty funny.I think she likes updating and adding new things to it.

Jessica12345
03-10-2003, 06:48 PM
I love to update and make new websites! lol I already had one just for my pets and the other day i made one completely for tiki:
www.geocities.com/doggielovers5672/thebirdcorner.html

hehe omg i LOVE that pic of nebo when he was a little pup! he looks so angelic! how could you not fall in love with those completely gorgeous eyes!
:D

Tina
03-10-2003, 07:11 PM
I have a new web address and stuff. I just haven't taken the time to work on it yet. I really have no idea what I want to do with it.:o

primabella
03-10-2003, 07:26 PM
i love webdesigning! i know i'm crazy :rolleyes: :p

RockyRoad
03-10-2003, 07:27 PM
I hate updating mine too!
A) The pics take a million years to load, AOL Hometown or Geocities
B) Geocities takes forever, and when I open it, it goes to this temporary view thing. Then I have to open the real website.
C) I spend too much time on Pet Talk bragging about my pets, why do it somewhere else?!:p
I'm sure there are more reasons, but I don't remember them all. If you'll notice, it has pics I posted here around September! That's why I don't put anything about holidays, mine would still be on Halloween!
:rolleyes: :eek:

All Creatures Great And Small
03-11-2003, 07:25 AM
http://www.crittercountry.org/forums/images/smilies/bananas.gif

Crikit
03-11-2003, 09:03 AM
:eek: Urk, you just reminded me that I haven't updated my page for oh like over a year...hehehe, but I guess it helps that I don't have anything to update that page with at the moment and I've been to busy to work on stuff..but still URK!

While I'm thinking about it though isn't Urk a great word?