PDA

View Full Version : Look! Samantha winked at me!

Vermontcat
03-09-2003, 08:37 PM
Hey! Check out this photo of Samantha! I caught her winking just like the pic in my signature!:D
Has anyone else got any photos of their cats winking?
I think she really did it just so Tubby could see it!;)

NoahsMommy
03-09-2003, 10:12 PM
How cute!!!! :D

Samantha sure is a pretty kitty! :)

kimlovescats
03-09-2003, 10:23 PM
What a cutie pie!!! Hugs to Samantha!;)

krazyaboutkatz
03-09-2003, 11:09 PM
What a cute picture. :) Sorry but I don't have any winking pics. :(

Miss Meow
03-10-2003, 12:21 AM
My digi camera - and the person pressing the button :) - are far too slow to catch a winking cat - well done!

Chinadoll
03-10-2003, 01:45 AM
Awww! She's beautiful!

Ann
03-10-2003, 04:27 AM
Aw, that's cute :)

Oliver never winks, but Kattja does it quite often. I have yet to catch it on photo though...

ChrisH
03-10-2003, 05:08 AM
That is so cute!:) :)

neko1
03-10-2003, 05:19 AM
What a cutie...

No winking here, but mine do love to squint at me!

jenluckenbach
03-10-2003, 07:23 AM
Oh Yea, that was for Tubby , alright!:D

HayleyRosie
03-10-2003, 08:03 AM
Too Cute!! I have not seen mine wink yet. I'll keep an eye out for that.

Cataholic
03-10-2003, 08:37 AM
That is ADORABLE! I will have to investigate taping an eye shut...I will let you know what I come up with :D :D (besides a broken arm).

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-10-2003, 10:00 AM
That is so cute! And I think Sammy girl and Tubby have a little secret amongst themselves, and that's what it was for. We woke up Sunday morning and the computer was on. We usually rent a movie on Saturday night and always turn the computer off before the movie, so I have no idea how it got turned on in the middle of the night. :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Tubby was winking at me quite a bit about a week ago. After a few times I was getting kind of worried that he had something wrong with his eye, but then he stopped doing it so I didn't think of it anymore until now. Maybe he was trying to tell me something and I just didn't get it.

Sammy girl, what are you trying to tell us? Have you and Tubby got a big meeting planned again sometime soon? Please do tell. :D

Vermontcat
03-10-2003, 12:22 PM
I'm not sure what they are up to either but check out this photo to see what I caught Samantha doing when I wasn't looking!
http://users.adelphia.net/~mandzsawyer/images/samcomp3.jpg
Did you notice who's photo she was looking at? She does look rather guilty in the photo too, like she was up to something.
I only catch her on the laptop because it is easier for her to get to in the middle of the night.;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-10-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
Did you notice who's photo she was looking at?

Oh Samantha sweety, you are too cute sitting there looking at Tubby's picture. Unfortunately he's stuck in the basement today :( because the cleaning lady is supposed to be there today and I don't want him getting out when she's hauling her stuff in and out. :(

I will be sure and show him this when I get home though. He will be so thrilled. :D

Vermontcat
03-10-2003, 02:32 PM
Oh No! You better hope that Tubby and Peanut are at home when you get there!
I was just vacuuming and when I turned it off I heard Samantha talking on the cell phone to Tubby.
I could only hear parts of the conversation but this is what I heard...

Tired of cold weather...Need a spring break...Hate being in the basement...hate cleaning lady...hate vacuum monster...
Tubby and Peanut get the motorhome...stop by Edwina's to see if she will come too... meet Samantha and maybe Miley... :eek:

I think I heard something about Florida in there too but I'm not sure.
Are you at work still T&P's Mom? You may want to call home to check on your two cats!

Cataholic
03-10-2003, 02:50 PM
I knew it, SPRING IS IN THE AIR! And, the cats are getting antzy!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-11-2003, 09:36 AM
:D :D The good news is they were both home when I got home last night, so evidently this is still in the planning stages. ;) Although, Tubby did not sleep with me at all last night, which is highly unusual, and he was extra tired this morning - didn't even come down for his morning treat, so I would suspect they were busy scheming (sp?) last night too.

.....<about 5 minutes later> Oh oh! :eek: Terry just called and said he just saw Tubby heading for the door with his sunglasses on and a walking stick thrown over his shoulder with a little bundle tied on it (like a hobo). Tubby looked guilty when Terry asked him where he thought he was going, and protested loudly when Terry took his hobo stick away and hid it. Then he (Terry) closed the door tightly and locked it so there was no way Tubby could get out. Last Terry saw Tubby was sitting looking wistfully out the window - still with his sunglasses on even though it's cloudy here today.....poor Tubby.

And I don't know about them taking the motorhome....it's 40' long and I've got a tough time driving it much less one of these little kitty kats! :eek: :eek: I better have Terry check with the insurance company to make sure they're covered.....just in case. ;) :D

Vermontcat
03-11-2003, 12:20 PM
I'm glad they are still there!
Samantha has been napping a lot which means that she has been staying up late at night and it sounds like they are still planning something.
I will keep an eye on Samantha, you let me know if anything happens with Tubby.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-12-2003, 01:47 PM
Well, to find out exactly what was going on at night, we set the camera up on a motion sensor and this is what we got. The commentary is my take on what was going on, since Tubby wasn't saying much this morning when I confronted him with the evidence. So this is what the camera saw.....

Sometimes the little button on the camera sticks, so that's what must have happened at first since it didn't go off until Tubby got the keyboard moved around and got online before the camera went off.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/p1fcf0003583b9362e7a90723f1a6ba34/fc83bb36.jpg

He obviously noticed the flash, and had to check out what was going on, which caused it to go off again.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/pdbd97cc42161c794cb267e4374d7276d/fc83bb35.jpg

So he put the keyboard back in place.....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/p8103880d46e974717263b9c57bd3c92e/fc83bb33.jpg

And gave his Sammy-girl a little kiss (aaawwww.....)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/pc14c34ccd804e50bf33ca8e8a05a15c9/fc83bb2e.jpg

Then he must have turned everything off and came to bed because it wasn't that late when I noticed he was there, and the computer was off this morning.

I think spring is in the air, and kitty love abounds in the spring time. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-13-2003, 10:21 AM
Tubby was all tuckered out again this morning. Went right from the bed to his carpet condom upstairs. We didn't set the camera up again, so he and Samantha must have been on all night long. :rolleyes:

Vermontcat
03-13-2003, 09:22 PM
T&P's Mom, I am so sorry I didn't get to see this until now. We had computer problems since yesterday afternoon. I can't believe you got those great pics of Tubby on the computer!:)
Anyway, Samantha was so upset last night that the computer wasn't working(and she couldn't chat with Tubby),she kept pacing and meowing at me and my husband. She finally ended up calling Tubby on the phone to explain and ended up talking to him on the phone for a long time last night.(I hope she didn't wake you and Terry with the call, it was pretty late.)
We are expecting company for the next two days so I don't know if Samantha or I will be on the computer much until Sunday.
I know Samantha sends kisses right back to sweet Tubby!;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-14-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
We had computer problems since yesterday afternoon.

Aaaahhh...that explains it. Tubby must have kept trying to connect with no response so he must have got worried and tried all night to get Sammy online. :)

I didn't hear the phone ring at all last night, but Tubby sure was perky this morning, and begging for food like he hasn't begged in awhile. He must have been so happy that it was just computer problems and not that his Sammy girl was mad at him, that he was all happy and perky and excited. I'm sure he's sound asleep now after such a big night last night. :)