PDA

View Full Version : Staci.....how long now????

Golden Smiles
11-11-2001, 07:26 AM
Okay, we can't wait any longer!! When is that fat wittle booboo coming home?? :D It has to be in a few days, cause it seems like it's been forever! You must be an anxious momma!! Do ya have everything??(dumb question!! LOL)

mugsy
11-11-2001, 10:33 AM
what "fat wittle booboo"? Sheesh, I feel totally out of the loop! I've been playing on E-bay the last few days buying poochie stuff and I think I'm losing my mind on here! hehehe

Freckles
11-11-2001, 12:55 PM
I thought we were getting the answer yesterday when I saw the post; "today I got"

Dixieland Dancer
11-11-2001, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by mugsy:
<STRONG>what "fat wittle booboo"? Sheesh, I feel totally out of the loop! I've been playing on E-bay the last few days buying poochie stuff and I think I'm losing my mind on here! hehehe</STRONG>

MUGSY MUGSY MUGSY... you have to get your priorities straight. Ebay before Pet Talk? NO WAY!!!! :eek:

Staci is waiting for her new wittle baby Golden puppy to bring home. She's just waiting until it's old enough to leave the whelping nest!

I know..... your sitting there saying OH I KNEW THAT! :rolleyes: LOL

shais_mom
11-11-2001, 03:17 PM
Boy, do I feel priveliged!!
Sorry, about the confusion, After I read the title to my post I realized what it sounded like!! :eek:
Terri it should be 2 weeks, remember they are only 6 weeks old! I really wanted to wait until they were 8 and I think that is what is going to happen. The owners are getting the puppies pics taken next Sunday the 18th. So I imagine that they would want to wait until then.
Yes I have everything, I think. See the post "Today I got."
I am sure there will be something I have forgotten.
:)
Yep, Mugsy, I am sure its all coming back to you now!!!
Terri did you get my email?

Daisy's Mom
11-11-2001, 05:08 PM
I can't wait any longer!!!!

mugsy
11-11-2001, 05:46 PM
Nope...I missed it somewhere along the line. Not working is making my brain go to mush! lol But it will get better, I get to go back to school on Tuesday!!! YEAH!!!!! Even though my sub sucked and left me with virtually nothing to go on when I get back, but I will be back to a normal life again!
Now....announcements for all the Golden fans on here. I have seen SOOOOOO many COOL Golden things on E-bay, I thought of all of you while I was looking. Give it a shot! You might get hooked too! ehehehehhehe

Freckles
11-11-2001, 06:11 PM
Mugsy, this is where it started.Thinking about a puppy (http://PetoftheDay.com/cgibin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=001194&p=)
Check some of Staci's recent posts and you'll find a picture of the pup.

shais_mom
11-11-2001, 07:03 PM
Thank you Joan!!
Well, much to my surprise, the wait is over!!!!
The owners called tonight and said that she was ready so I went and got her!! she has already peed and had a bath!!!
I am going to start a new post!!!

crow_noir
11-12-2001, 01:23 AM
*faints* (still doesn't know how animal lovers can use Ebay after they allowed the auctioning of wolf hunts.)

(not getting down on anyone. where you shop is your perogative. ...like i know i'm still buying stuff made in China, ...but what ISN'T made in China these days.)