PDA

View Full Version : Ann Web

V.E.T
03-09-2003, 06:21 PM
how do you make a website????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: plz tell me

Ann
03-10-2003, 04:17 AM
Are you being serious?!

You are posting this in every thread I start and you've even posted this in my guestbook!

Seriously... O_o

V.E.T
03-11-2003, 07:54 AM
im tryin to advertise your web too but i want too no how to make one:cool:

V.E.T
03-11-2003, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Ann
Are you being serious?!

You are posting this in every thread I start and you've even posted this in my guestbook!

Seriously... O_o hi

Former User
03-11-2003, 08:15 AM
What was the idea to join our site too just to ask if we kow how to build a site? Why not try and look information from search engines? Try google maybe, they surely have instructions there!

Ann
03-11-2003, 09:33 AM
Serious or not: A website is hard work. You can't just spend a few minutes listening to someone explaining some things and then expect be fully qualified; it takes a very long time to learn everything you need (HTML, graphic making, CGI, etc). There are full websites dedicated to these sort of things, such as HTML Goodies. And trust me, sites like that will be a lot better for you than anything I could ever type for you.

Best of luck to you with your website building :)

V.E.T
03-11-2003, 05:02 PM
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/greenchainsaw.gif

slleipnir
03-11-2003, 05:04 PM
No offence, but if you want to learn html you should go to a mb that helps with that, a PT one really isn't here to help you with that..theres lots out there

petsbestern
03-11-2003, 05:19 PM
I hate that chainsaw! :( Its SO violent. Even though its supposed to be funny, I don't like it.

RockyRoad
03-11-2003, 05:22 PM
I don't like it either.:( Especially posting it on a family site like this. (Don't know if it's against the PT rules to post pics like that though...)

popcornbird
03-11-2003, 05:42 PM
I don't like that chainsaw either. I doubt its appropriate for PT. I don't know what you like about it? A smiley killing another is "not" funny. :rolleyes:

Karen
03-11-2003, 05:56 PM
V.E.T., please read your private messages, as I just sent you one.

Creating a website is not something anyone can explain in one post. If you want to ask advice of a particular member, send them an email or private message! You seem to like Ann's website, so ask her privately, okay?

Desert Arabian
03-11-2003, 06:28 PM
Should a 30 year old (since you were born in 1973 according to profile) really post these nasty graphics?? I'm starting to lose my dinner. Come on......

RockyRoad
03-11-2003, 06:36 PM
Obviously this VET/Lucky person is just craving attention...let's not give him/her anymore of it. :)

Miss Meow
03-11-2003, 06:37 PM
V.E.T. = Lucky??? This is weird.

Desert Arabian
03-11-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
V.E.T. = Lucky??? This is weird.
WOW! You are right Miss Meow!

Cool, so a person can be 30 and 10, at the same time...COOL! I wanna be 41 and 18...is that cool with everyone?? Alrighty! Awesome! Pet Talk is like so cool, yea man! Oh my Gosh, like so totttally! In fact, I am going to hand out the link address to everyone at my job and 12th grade (since i am 41 + 18), so they can join Pet Talk! Totally!

Oh, and, um...I think I will make another screen name and go against my other screen name....BOY PET TALK IS FUN!!

Seeing how you are 10 years old V.E.T/Lucky...I hope you have permission from your parents to be on the 13+ board.

~~~~
p.s. If I were on the computer at age 10 and put that chainsaw on a website...my butt would be black and blue. Then again, at age 10, I would have been supervised. And if I had planned on faking 30 I would have used spell check.

Desert Arabian
03-11-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Lucky
i dont like it either ITS DUMB AND SO VIOLENT

Then don't put it on here, on your posts, if it is so DUMB AND SO VIOLENT...that makes sense now doesn't it!!??

popcornbird
03-11-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Lucky
i dont like it either ITS DUMB AND SO VIOLENT

ROTFLOL!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

First she puts it as her signature. Then she makes another user account and writes its dumb and violent. This is the same person. Exact same profile. Sheesh. Its not like we don't know you are the same person. Why did you put it and now you think its dumb? :confused:

zippy-kat
03-11-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by FloppsyLadySally89

Sound familiar, V.E.T./Lucky?
**Sigh** it's a shame how many people just skip down to the 'I Agree' button instead of reading the rules...

Now, I wouldn't go tooo far into it, FLS... I do believe you were on the board for awhile before Karen got permission from your mom. ;)

As for the age... it's ironic that I just posted in a thread (which just happened to disappear) regarding this same topic. You see, a minute ago V.E.T.'s profile read Feb. 1966 now s/he has mysteriously become younger (1973). Perhaps, there really is a fountain of youth (F.O.Y)... and if so, I'd like to bottle some for use in about 10 years. Anyone know the shelf-life of F.O.Y.?

One more thing, while I'm on my soap box... If you're going to assume another identity, at least be smart enough to change your location. (Not that you'll fool us completely--we can still tell by the style -or lack thereof- of writing.)

RockyRoad
03-11-2003, 07:42 PM
Hmm...thanks Zippy. :) That's true. Sorry I was a bit harsh there. I'm really not like that...

(I hope everyone knows I will be eternally sorry for that stupid lie I told when I joined...)

All Creatures Great And Small
03-11-2003, 07:42 PM
http://www.crittercountry.org/forums/images/smilies/bananas.gif sory it just verry funy

Nomilynn
03-11-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by All Creatures Great And Small
http://www.crittercountry.org/forums/images/smilies/bananas.gif sory it just verry funy

LOL

Karen
03-11-2003, 07:59 PM
Folks, don't quote something you find objectionable. It just makes it more confusing if I have to delete the post you are objecting to.

Get it?

Desert Arabian
03-11-2003, 08:10 PM
Got it - ;) (post is now edited)

wolf_Q
03-11-2003, 11:00 PM
Like OMG thes so funy it pricless OMG http://www.crittercountry.org/forums/images/smilies/bananas.gif

Apparently I missed the "Lucky" posts, as I don't see them now. Either way....there is a LOT of young people on here lying about their age. That's pretty obvious. :rolleyes:

shais_mom
03-11-2003, 11:45 PM
Like OMG thes so funy it pricless OMG

Apparently I missed the "Lucky" posts, as I don't see them now. Either
way....there is a LOT of young people on here lying about their age. That's
pretty obvious.

DITTO!!! well said Amy!

Lucky
03-12-2003, 08:06 AM
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/banana.gif im so sorry i dident meen it SORRY :( :( :( :( :(

Lucky
03-12-2003, 05:09 PM
i said im sorry answer mehttp://www.crittercountry.org/forums/images/smilies/bananas.gif