PDA

View Full Version : Hi all of you!

Hanna-Maria
03-09-2003, 02:33 PM
I'm 18-year-old girl from Finland. I have three pets; two rabbits and a tortoise.
I would really like to know what kind of people are you! Please, introduce your pets and youself! And tell me also where are you from! :)

Jessica12345
03-09-2003, 02:36 PM
hi! and a warm welcome from PT! i have 3 pets also, a maltese named jewels, and cocker spaniel named Jordan, and a bird (black headed cauique) named tiki! you can see them in my sig.:) If you have any questions you can PM me!;)

RockyRoad
03-09-2003, 02:38 PM
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/laser3.gif
to Pet Talk Hanna-Maria! I'm Britt and I have a German Shepherd Dog (Lady), Tabby Cat (Sally), Lop Rabbit (Floppsy), six betas (Kelsey, Mooka, Bubbles, Popcorn, Ocean, Aqua), and 5 fish tanks of fish (including Squidward, our lionfish).
I'm from New York, in the United States. It must be cool to live in Finland. I've heard it is a beautiful place. :)

luckies4me
03-09-2003, 02:40 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!! :D

My name is Cass and I live in Eugene Oregon USA. Ihave several pets, mostly rats, tons of them lol. You can see pictures of all the different types of rats I have in Pet General.

I have several ratties, around 50 or so, and breed as a hobby and just plain love for the little critters. Keep in mind that 18 of them are babies still, which will be going to their new homes on the 22nd of this month. :)

I also have a tortoise, his name is Lucy. Yes I know, he has a girls name, hehe. I also have three Bengal kitties, named Houdini, Mystic and Cheetah. I co-own two cats named Simon and Sadie, and have two other kitties named Spanky and Tin Tin.

Tin Tin, Mystic, Cheetah and Houdini are all from the same family. Houdini is mother to all of them. :D

I have a hedgehog named Speedy as well as a house mouse named Fred, who my cat caught for me. :rolleyes: Then there's Geicko, a white spot gecko. Then there are my Bourkes Australian Gress Parakeets too. :D

I also take care of wildlife and exotic animals, which include Homer, a pantagonian cavie, and some other critters. With my rattery and my 15 month old son Dylan, I am a VERY busy gal.

Do you have any pictures of your tortoise? I would love to see a pic! :D

Again, welcome to Pet Talk, you are going to love it here!

Tina
03-09-2003, 02:42 PM
Hello and Welcome!! I'm proudly owned by 3 dogs Ginger,Oscar and Ruff, 3 cats Gus,Fuzzy Wuzzy and Ozzie, 2 birds BirdBird and Feathers,1 Guinea Pig named Wiggy Pig and 1 Rabbit named Hershey. I also have 3 Rhode Island Red Hens.

Hanna-Maria
03-09-2003, 02:42 PM
You can also visit my homepage http://personal.inet.fi/koti/maek
and even if you don't understand finnish, you can click "Maikki" and "Helmi" and there you can see my rabbits :p

luckies4me
03-09-2003, 02:47 PM
Aww they are so cute! Did Helmi just celebrate a birthday? :) Or is her birthday in June?

Hanna-Maria
03-09-2003, 02:52 PM
No, Helmis birthday is 2.6. ;)
Maikki will have babies 2.4. if everything's going well :p

luckies4me
03-09-2003, 02:54 PM
Do you mean February 6th? or June 2nd? :confused:

Hanna-Maria
03-09-2003, 03:00 PM
June 6th ;) Here in Finland, we mark dates like day.month.year.
I guess you do it differently?

luckies4me
03-09-2003, 03:03 PM
yes we do it differently here lol. We do it like this:

March, 9th 2003

or

3/9/03

:)

Hanna-Maria
03-09-2003, 03:09 PM
Ok ;) Remember next time...
Btw, I will have a Chinese Crested (powder puff) puppy next autumn... :p

HoRsELUvR
03-09-2003, 03:32 PM
Welcome to PT!My name is Robyn and I have two cats named Reese and Midnight and several fish.

Karen
03-09-2003, 03:44 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! You'll find lots of freindly people here, and we all want to learn about your pets! :)

My pet is Miss Hoppy, the little brown bunny you see in my avatar picture. She is five years old, and has quite a big personality in that little package!

I am from Massachusetts in the USA. I am aure Sandra will post here, as she has Finnish ancestry! :)

primabella
03-09-2003, 03:55 PM
welcome to pet talk! i have a sheltie pup named mickey (sig) and two budgie birds named rocket and sky.

Desert Arabian
03-09-2003, 03:59 PM
http://members.aol.com/OrliBloom177/Welcome1.jpg

My name is Laura, and I live in Wisconsin, USA. I have 7 rats: Chloe, Daisy, Peanut, Nugget, Sweet Pea (the girls), Oscar and Fred (the boys), 1 Brown Mackeral Tabby cat: Dudley, and 1 Quarter/Morgan horse: Jack.