PDA

View Full Version : sound of music

wolfsoul
03-09-2003, 01:47 PM
today i am going to a theatre production of the sound of music!! (great musical but ill always like seven brides for seven brothers best! :D) And the best thing of all, is that my very very favourite teacher in the entire world is playing maria!!! shes very talented and she once played in oklahoma as well....
i will definatly get some pics!! they wont turn out well though...my battery is running ever so low...it hasbeen forever, so im surprised its still working atleast..:confused:

Ann
03-09-2003, 02:22 PM
That's cool! My mom is obsessed with The Sound Of Music, we've seen the play so many times and the movie. I hope you have a great time :) It's cool you have such a famous teacher!

mugsy
03-09-2003, 02:33 PM
I'm with you, 7 Brides for 7 Brothers is better, but I like Sound of Music too. Have fun!

HoRsELUvR
03-09-2003, 03:25 PM
That sounds fun!I used to be obsessed w/Sound of Music because my older friend was in it and she played Maria.

wolfsoul
03-09-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
I'm with you, 7 Brides for 7 Brothers is better, but I like Sound of Music too. Have fun!
yay another person who likes seven brides for seven brothers! lol im obsessed, i watch it all the time haha :rolleyes:

i left my camera at home :( i decided that i just wont take the chance of losing or ruining it...my mind went back to the precious eyeliner i lost in december :( *sniffles* :( oh eyeliner, how i miss u so! u made those perfect lines, and darkened my - ok...ill stop myself :rolleyes:

ms plitt (my teacher) was great! she looked so pretty and sang beautifully! i went back stage to see her and she looked so refreshed after all that singing...three hours of cool!!! :D