PDA

View Full Version : Oldtimers

Karen
03-09-2003, 01:41 PM
Remember "Daisy's Mom" Bridget? I emailed her yesterday, as we had a Bassett Hound as Dog of the Day, so I thought of her and Daisy! :) She reported back that she is a senior and extremely busy with college applications, schoolwork for honors classes, has a job, and of course Miss Daisy to care for, but that she misses us all, and does stop in to check on Pet Talk once a month or so. Just thought I'd let you all know, and just because someone hasn't posted in a while, doesn't mean they don't stop by! :)

tatsxxx11
03-09-2003, 01:46 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I was JUST thinking about her after Sat.'s DOTDd (a Bassett) and when another PT'er PM'd me about long, lost "old timers!" That's great news! She's a very special young lady and much missed!!

Karen
03-09-2003, 02:02 PM
Yes, I'll have to email her again to see if she's applying to college near any of us Pet Talkers! My niece is also in the college applications/financial aid applications process, it'd be neat if they ended up at the same school! :)

zippy-kat
03-09-2003, 03:14 PM
I "caught" her peeking in at the boards a week or so ago... I PM'd her and she was going to try and give us some updated pics of Miss Daisy later in the week.

Bridget, just wanted to let ya know we're still waitin'. ;)

Kfamr
03-09-2003, 03:23 PM
I talk to her sometimes when i catch her on AIM. Hopefully she'll find time to stop by and post! :D

aly
03-09-2003, 04:29 PM
Bridget! I miss you and your darling Daisy! Please stop in soon :D

lizbud
03-09-2003, 06:13 PM
I remember Daisy's Mom and I'm very glad to hear that she's
doing so well. I'm not suprised though, as she always seemed
to "have her head on straight" as well as being a very kind
lover of animals. Best of luck in college Bridget.I'm sure you
will do well.:D Hugs to Daisy.:D

KYS
03-09-2003, 06:44 PM
Karen,

Do you know anything about Rottie, who owned Carl,
and karen Israel, (might be under a different PT name now?)
and how is Carrie doing?

I am glad Daisy's mom is doing so well.

I miss the old timers.

Karen
03-09-2003, 07:48 PM
Karen Israel now posts under the name K9Karen - she switched to that when she got a computer at home! Carrie's husband is in the British Military, so she may be too busy at the moment, with war pending and British forces involved. I've been planning to check in with her. Dunno about Sara (Rottie) why not email her and ask?

KYS
03-09-2003, 07:58 PM
Thanks Karen. :)

delidog
03-09-2003, 09:41 PM
So Glad to hear that Bridget and Miss Daisy are well....please send them our best!!!!
Yes,We Miss them Here!!!!

sammi
03-09-2003, 09:58 PM
:) Miss Bridget too! Where is Laurie? Jennafert? (sp) And Perfect Paws from AZ? And many others!

shais_mom
03-10-2003, 01:21 AM
HI! Bridget!!
And
Daisy!!
Hope to see some pics asap!!!

Anyone else heard from Uabassoon?? She wasn't that long of an oldtimer, but its been awhile? :(

Tanya&Fritz
03-10-2003, 09:02 AM
Bridget, I was wondering where you went. Come back soon !

lynnestankard
03-10-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom

Anyone else heard from Uabassoon?? She wasn't that long of an oldtimer, but its been awhile? :(

I wondered too Shaismom and sent her a PM about 5 days ago not heard yet - but if and when I do I'll let you know how she is.

Lynne