PDA

View Full Version : Two Tame Budgies

budgielove
03-09-2003, 01:00 PM
Is there anyone living in Alberta, Canada that would be willing to buy(not really buy they're free) tame budgies? I would like to sell them together and NOT as breeders but as pets. They eat any kind of fruits and veggies that I have so far tried except banana and orange. They're on a seed and fruits and veggies diet. They are tame but need patience and cozxing to come out of the cage. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested. And you can go to www.geocities.com/budgielover4ever for more info and pictures of them. Thanks.:)

Jessica12345
03-09-2003, 01:17 PM
i dont live near there but they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo adorible! All i can say is i hope they find wonderful homes!

popcornbird
03-09-2003, 05:21 PM
Poor babies. :( If you don't mind, why are you rehoming them? They look so sweet! Good luck!

jenluckenbach
03-09-2003, 07:02 PM
yes, why are you rehoming them? it sounds like you love them. And what is "&nbsp"?

budgielove
03-09-2003, 07:14 PM
Mostly other than the reason that my dad wants me to it's because I can't take them to a vet in case of any emergencies(can't drive and my dad won't take me) and they dont have much like I want them too.They could have a grerat life with lots of toys and room and veterinary care liek they deserve and I guess that's what they should have. and what do u mean" "?

jenluckenbach
03-10-2003, 06:54 AM
LOL
I did not notice that there was nothing in between my " ". I was laughing at myself.
In your description of the birds you have these letters several times:
& n b s p
and I did not know what they meant.

popcornbird
03-10-2003, 05:25 PM
I'm still sorry to hear you want to give them up. :( Maybe you can make toys for them at home. Beads on a strong/safe string work well. As for the vet thing, I can't say that's enough of a reason to give them away. Is there any way you can convince your parents? Birds get used to you, and its hard on them to be rehomed. Please reconsider. :( I don't know how anyone can give their beloved pets away unless they really really have to. :(

kai
03-12-2003, 01:12 AM
LOL...jenluckenbach... & n b s p ; is a html code, it was probably just a mess up LOL being a webdork pays off :rolleyes: