PDA

View Full Version : Addiction!!!!

oodlesofpoodles
03-09-2003, 11:22 AM
Ok, my house is a mess, the laundry is piling up and it seems I just can't get anything done. WHY?

Answer: Pet Talk

I am addicted, all the pictures and stories to go along with. Anyone Else out there with this problem. Lets be truthful and see. :D :D :D

KYS
03-09-2003, 11:50 AM
LOL! ME!!!

Their are quite a few of us addicted
to Pet Talk.
If I recall on previous posts their has been a couple of
people who had to take a leave of absent from
Pet Talk because they were not spending enough
time with their family and homework.

tomkatzid
03-09-2003, 12:02 PM
I'm on Pet Talk all the time in the back room. Tom is on all the time in the girls room. Then when we do set down to watch TV in the living room, I sneek in the laptop:eek:

Pam
03-09-2003, 12:09 PM
Oodles of Poodles welcome to the biggest internet addiction - Pet Talk! There have been lots of threads about the addiction we all have to this site. I think it is the wonderful, loving, caring and very genuine people that frequent Pet Talk. I wonder if Karen and Paul realize the addiction they have created! I have a cable modem so I don't need to dial up. That makes it even worse because if I find myself upstairs during the day (where my computer is) all I have to do is a quick click and I can keep up to date. One day I was reading posts and I happened to glance at Bella sitting at my feet with a ball in her mouth. The look on her eyes said it all. "Get off that computer and play with me!!" How's that for a reality check! LOL!

ChrisH
03-09-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by oodlesofpoodles
Ok, my house is a mess, the laundry is piling up and it seems I just can't get anything done. WHY?

Answer: Pet Talk

I am addicted, all the pictures and stories to go along with. Anyone Else out there with this problem. Lets be truthful and see. :D :D :D

Yup! Me too!:D :D

Chris

Randi
03-09-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by oodlesofpoodles

Answer: Pet Talk!!

Ohh, can I relate! :D I try not to turn my machine on, until I've done the "important" things. But once it's on, I have to peek now and again. ;) I've even burned the dinner a few times. :rolleyes:

Pam
03-09-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Randi
I've even burned the dinner a few times. :rolleyes:

Oh my! I was even late to church once! :o This is bad!! :D

Jessica12345
03-09-2003, 12:36 PM
me2!! omg i got grounded from PT for a week once because my mom said i was on it to often. well you know what? now im on it more because i missed it so much! LOL! THAT WAS THE WORST WEEK!:( :D :D :D :D :D

tomkatzid
03-09-2003, 01:19 PM
I checked and I had 7 page of subscriptions:eek: My e mail alerts me with a sound when a reply is posted. Some times I don't get more than 10 feet from the computer and another one comes in. I have to force myself to turn the sound down so I don't hear them.:p Like now, I really need to clean the kitchen but people keep posting;) :D

*LabLoverKEB*
03-09-2003, 01:37 PM
Me too! I'm addicted!:o

Jessica12345
03-09-2003, 02:31 PM
i have like 20,000 emails:eek: and it makes me delete them one at a time! so now i just leave them.... lol:p

wolf_Q
03-09-2003, 02:35 PM
Yes yes...I'm in the addiction catagory...unfortunately for all of you....

I took off the subscription feature, as it was driving me mad. Now I just check at least twice a day, and click on "view new posts." That way I can see the posts from all the other catagories too (I used to just go to the dog side)

anna_66
03-09-2003, 02:43 PM
I joined 3-5-02, and I already have 4172 posts (that's 11.3 posts per day!)

Yep, I'm addicted:o

Welcome to the club!

Karen
03-09-2003, 02:50 PM
Well, when we decide what day we're going to upgrade the software, (which will mean no Pet Talk for however long that'll take) we'll give you all notice so that you can go out and buy all the supplies you need to all your overdue cleaning done! :)

Jessica12345
03-09-2003, 02:50 PM
I joined 12-24-2002
I have 945 posts (this morning i had 880! LOL:p )
I have 12.59 posts per day
lol:)

Jessica12345
03-09-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Well, when we decide what day we're going to upgrade the software, (which will mean no Pet Talk for however long that'll take) we'll give you all notice so that you can go out and buy all the supplies you need to all your overdue cleaning done! :)

LOL:D

RockyRoad
03-09-2003, 02:52 PM
Two hours ago I was lying in bed with a 102.2 fever. Now look where I am! :p :D I think that explains how addicted I am. ;)

Jessica12345
03-09-2003, 02:59 PM
lol hehe thats how i was too when i was sick! glad your feeling better:)

primabella
03-09-2003, 03:26 PM
i love pet talk and i think i'm pretty addicted too :o

fell better britt! :)

micki76
03-09-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Karen

Well, I don't like the sound of that!!

delidog
03-09-2003, 10:13 PM
Thers' a 12 step program for people like us!!!!!;) :) :D

Perhaps the Puppy Ford Clinic would help?!?!?!?:D :D

Dakota's Mommy
03-10-2003, 10:54 AM
LOL, yes this site if very addicting!

captain
03-10-2003, 07:45 PM
Yes, I am addicted too ..........

I only ever used to comment on the Dog / Cat / Pet of the day, and that was it.
Now I surf the site every spare second to make sure I don't miss anything.

It is abit hard tho - I am on-line at work, and all my notifications come in at work (because of the time difference between Australia and yourselves - you are all normally on-line when I am at work :) ). So now, I have to hide the notifications, until I can sneak a peak .....:p