PDA

View Full Version : timber isnt ugly

wolfsoul
03-08-2003, 07:33 PM
theres this student helper in my science class...hes in grade 12, im in grade 10...well hes always felt the need to bug me because i dont listen in class, dont do my work etc....but the other day, he sooooo crossed a line...
we were in the computer lab...everyone in there was trying to find info on their topics for a project...i, for some odd reason, had actually finished my entire project the night before...so i was looking at cute baby rat pictures...he walks by, and he gets mad at me for looking at pics, and tells me that rats are ugly, diseased, etc....then, when i was looking at my pics of timber, he comes up to me....i was talking to my friend, morgan, about timber...he looks at me, and tells me that she is the UGLIEST DOG HE HAS EVER SEEN!!!! you never NEVER say anything bad about my dog...i was ready to pounce on him and savagly kill him....:mad: ....
why on earth would someone tell someone else, that a member of their family was ugly? :confused: :( i was so hurt by his remark, and spoke of nothing for the rest of the day...
he also says that he hates my rats...i cant wait till i get to bring them to school for a science project so i can stick them in his face....
my baby is not ugly!!! im going to obsess over this forever!!!
how can u resist this sweet face?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid53/pfb429b99376e1df193073f6fcd41721a/fc8c2193.jpg

oodlesofpoodles
03-08-2003, 08:23 PM
Don't be obcessed over this, He's just jealous because your dog is soooooooooooo gorgeous, so he is just saying this to make you mad. I love the look, but tell me did timber slide down the slide. and also the guy just didnt know a goodlooking dog when he saw it.

lovemyshiba
03-08-2003, 08:30 PM
Timber is a gorgeous dog. That guy must be ugly.

tomkatzid
03-08-2003, 08:32 PM
She is not ugly, she is beautiful and has such a kind face. She really is gorgeous. Ashlee and Nina said no one can talk about one of their friends like that. It sounds like you have a great family of pets and he probably does not.
He sounds very jealous.
What a bully:mad:

Jessica12345
03-08-2003, 09:23 PM
:mad: people like that make me so mad! a guy in computer class called my dogs ugly.... although i knew he was just trying to make me mad:mad: l8er i found out he liked me. ugh! maybe you just have a "secret admirer":p :D

wolfsoul
03-08-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by oodlesofpoodles
Don't be obcessed over this, He's just jealous because your dog is soooooooooooo gorgeous, so he is just saying this to make you mad. I love the look, but tell me did timber slide down the slide. and also the guy just didnt know a goodlooking dog when he saw it.
thanx! lol she did slide down...she goes down the slide shes so funny :)

wolfsoul
03-08-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba
Timber is a gorgeous dog. That guy must be ugly.
thankyou..lol he is...my friend and i have dibbed him "wavy rabies boy" for various reasons :p lol

wolfsoul
03-08-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Jessica12345
:mad: people like that make me so mad! a guy in computer class called my dogs ugly.... although i knew he was just trying to make me mad:mad: l8er i found out he liked me. ugh! maybe you just have a "secret admirer":p :D
heehee all my friends think that he likes me lol...but i doubt it...hes in grade 12, im in grade 10 :rolleyes: its nice to think he likes me, but if he ever did ask me out i would probably laugh in his face...he deserves it....tard....lol

wolfsoul
03-08-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by tomkatzid
She is not ugly, she is beautiful and has such a kind face. She really is gorgeous. Ashlee and Nina said no one can talk about one of their friends like that. It sounds like you have a great family of pets and he probably does not.
He sounds very jealous.
What a bully:mad:
thankyou :) haha its strange quoting everyone on the thread :rolleyes: Timber says that she would stick up for Ashlee and Nina too ;) and he doesnt have any animals :( what a sad thing to not have any animals to love...but he says he hates animals so pucha to him! :eek:

oodlesofpoodles
03-08-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul

thankyou..lol he is...my friend and i have dibbed him "wavy rabies boy" for various reasons :p lol

Perfect name for him. and by the way a friend of mine has 2 hairless rats don't know what they are called but they are so cute. They look like little kangaroos She makes cloths for them and they wear them its so cute.

wolfsoul
03-08-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by oodlesofpoodles

Perfect name for him. and by the way a friend of mine has 2 hairless rats don't know what they are called but they are so cute. They look like little kangaroos She makes cloths for them and they wear them its so cute.
i love hairless rats! :D i cant wait until i get my very first one...im going to name him harry lol...such an ironic name, dont u think?

i think his name is a good one too lol...my friend and i have an obsession with drawing stick ppl, and one time i drew wavy rabies boy with rabies :rolleyes: so he was rabies boy...until he came to school one day with his hair, every single hair, completely gelled to one side....it looked like a tidal wave :eek: either that or it looked as if he was standing to one side of a hurricane :rolleyes: so he is wavy rabies boy :D :cool:

Sudilar
03-08-2003, 11:18 PM
Timber is absolutely gorgeous! He is probably just jealous!:p

robinh
03-09-2003, 10:27 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about what he thinks. My guess is that he's jealous that you have something in your life that is special and makes you feel special.

Your baby is beautiful! How could someone resist such a sweet face and kind eyes! :D

mugsy
03-09-2003, 10:46 AM
If he says anything again, look at him and say, "Gee, Timber is A LOT better looking than you, were you looking for beauty tips?" Or, if Timber is male, say, "I like MY men with long wavy hair, which OBVIOUSLY rules you out!"

I've found that sarcastic remarks usually shut them up.

I think Timber is a beauty, don't let anyone tell you any differently.

KYS
03-09-2003, 11:55 AM
mugsy:
If he says anything again, look at him and say, "Gee, Timber is A LOT better looking than you, were you looking for beauty tips?">>>

Mugsy you are so bad!!!! hehehe

I also think Timber is beautiful. :)

wolfsoul
03-09-2003, 01:11 PM
thanx guys! :) i love her, i think she she just beautiful...i have a bulletin board full of her pics in my room right beside my bed because i cant get enough of her :rolleyes: :D

tatsxxx11
03-09-2003, 01:40 PM
Timber is absolutely GORGEOUS and what love shines from those eys!!!!!!!! That boy has an ugly heart and mind!!:mad:

Ann
03-09-2003, 02:35 PM
Either he's just a complete asshole or he's so insecure he needs to make fun of your BEAUTIFUL Timber to make himself feel better. Or it's a combination of both. Either way it's completely untrue; Timber is a lovely dog :)

primabella
03-09-2003, 03:29 PM
anyone who says timber is ugly definitly has some problems :rolleyes: don't worry about it, i'm sure saying the first thing he saw was ugly was all he could think up in that immature, dull brain of his :p

RockyRoad
03-09-2003, 04:02 PM
I can't believe how rude someone would be to say your dog is ugly. She is adorable, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :)

If he says anything again, look at him and say, "Gee, Timber is A LOT better looking than you, were you looking for beauty tips?" Or, if Timber is male, say, "I like MY men with long wavy hair, which OBVIOUSLY rules you out!"
LOL! :D

Cataholic
03-09-2003, 04:03 PM
Timber most certainly is not ugly!!! I love the multi colours, and the long fur. I bet that guy was just trying to get to you....

And, let's just say XXX is ugly, or less attractive. Who cares, really? It is about the love/companionship/relationship that two people or furkids share, not looks. Someone once told me that the chances are really great that one day, we all will lose our looks anyhow, (good thing I dont have much to lose, eh?) so it is our inner character that counts!!!

wolfsoul
03-09-2003, 09:35 PM
awww u peeps are so nice! :) i feel so much better...timber says she loves u all :) lol...and she says she knows shes beautiful, but to keep the compliments coming! :rolleyes: lmao

micki76
03-09-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Jessica12345
maybe you just have a "secret admirer":p :D

I think Jessica's right, I think he likes you and he know he can't pull your pigtails anymore! :)

BTW, Timber's a beauty!! I LOVE those eyes! :D

wolfsoul
03-09-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by micki76

I think Jessica's right, I think he likes you and he know he can't pull your pigtails anymore! :)

BTW, Timber's a beauty!! I LOVE those eyes! :D

lol i hope he likes me...its always fun to know who has a crush on u...but i would never ever go out with a guy who tells me that my best friend in the whole world is ugly :eek: i wouldnt even go out with him before he said that...hes always bugging me *sighs* all the more proof of interest lol...:rolleyes: ...

i tried to get a pic of timbers eyes up close, but it didnt work lol...i wanted to show u all the colours of her pretty amber yes :( grr ill try again :)

wolf_Q
03-09-2003, 11:59 PM
Wow, Timber is absolutely gorgeous!!! :D :D More pics?

I bet that kid was just trying to make you mad! He's probably jealous of your beautiful dog! :)