PDA

View Full Version : Friscos new favourite game ;)

wolfsoul
03-08-2003, 06:56 PM
frisco has a new favourite game! :D i have this old wand that i used for halloween last year, and i stick it through the bars of his cage...he goes nuts trying to get it! lol....i put it above his cage, so thats y hes hanging there lol...and in the last pic hes actually hanging from the wand :rolleyes:

Come back here and fight like a rat!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/pd148bf080cf5c4eed13ff29a273dd561/fc88dd38.jpg

Ife gert yew!!! (translation: ive got you!)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/p2232b1c06f739c63616c2d5992bfa8e2/fc88dd3a.jpg

Ull nerrver gert ewer! (translation: you ll never get away!)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid54/p6862098850f185be29a4f7ccb44a04b9/fc88dd3b.jpg

tikeyas_mom
03-13-2003, 11:39 AM
omg that is too cute lol. Your rat cages are big.. You should take a pic from far away and let us see.. :)

wolfsoul
03-13-2003, 07:31 PM
i wish they were bigger :( my mother wouldnt even let me buildmy own cage :( but i think shes starting to give in because the rats know how to open their cages and escape constantly :D
so if im allowed, i will take a shelf and and put some linoleum on the shelves and hang a bunch of toys and stuff and have a wire door :)
poor icarus has to suffice in a hamster cage :mad: so im going to keep hoping....
ps frisco gets the bigger cage cuz he runs around constantly and icarus just sleeps all day lol

Aspen and Misty
03-30-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
poor icarus has to suffice in a hamster cage :mad: so im going to keep hoping....
ps frisco gets the bigger cage cuz he runs around constantly and icarus just sleeps all day lol

Aren't your rats in the same cage????

wolfsoul
03-30-2003, 06:23 PM
No, they don't get along :( That's why I'm trying to save up money to get Frisco neutered...I'm hoping it will diminish his aggressive tendencies and calm him down a bit and maybe then Icarus won't take Frisco as a threat..

Aspen and Misty
03-31-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
No, they don't get along :( That's why I'm trying to save up money to get Frisco neutered...I'm hoping it will diminish his aggressive tendencies and calm him down a bit and maybe then Icarus won't take Frisco as a threat..

So you are keeping them in seprate cages? Is that good for them? I mean they are very very social creatures and need to intereact with other Rats.

Ash

wolfsoul
03-31-2003, 06:18 PM
It's good for both of them. Frisco will attack and kill Icarus if I leave them in the same cage :( When I first got Icarus, Frisco ripped him and ripped all the flesh and muscle off of Icarus's shoulder and so his shoulder blade stuck through :( Now his shoulder is gibbled :eek: They will stay together long enough for me to take a picture, but that's about it. They were doing fine for a while, until my mother told me that they couldn't sleep by the computer, and the computer was the only place that they would stay together, so that was that.
Frisco even attacked my other rat, Fink:( She couldn't get pregnant at the time, because she was so young, so I figured that Frisco wouldn't attack a baby, much less a girl, but she started bugging him, so he did. Icarus did very well with her though...

tikeyas_mom
04-01-2003, 08:34 PM
that really suxs, I guess hes just a rat that wants to be alone. Where did you get him?

wolfsoul
04-01-2003, 10:52 PM
I got Frisco from Total pet and Icarus from Petcetera.

tikeyas_mom
04-01-2003, 10:53 PM
ok, was he abused??

wolfsoul
04-01-2003, 10:56 PM
No, he was actually pretty well taken care of...he loved his brothers, and he loved me...I picked him out because he was the one that came up to me first and before anything he kissed my fingers :) The others were alright, but they weren't very nice to eachother. Frisco was also the cutest, so total bonus! :D