PDA

View Full Version : Fluffy the instigater(sp??)

Rocky'smomma
03-07-2003, 09:08 AM
She starts it all the time with Rock,,,He will be just sitting there minding his own business trying to relax from the wild days him and Fluffy have been having playing all the day long, and she just comes up from behind him, and bites his leg...He turns around, and starts to run but stops because he is obviously worn out
she keeps it up and tries to get something going again...she just loves to play play play......when they get to wrestling I never can tell which one is howling, but they seem to be having a good time though.....Rock will hold her down until she quits biting and she will run...I wish I had a video of this...I am sure you all have seen it though with your kitties....sorry all I have been talking about is the kitties but I jsut can't help myself and think it is just the cutest thing..the kids worry Rocky is hurting her but I stress to them, it is just cat play and that is how they play.......

batgirl1980
03-11-2003, 07:49 PM
Cute! My Kitties do that too!

Bach especially! If Mozart or Eliza are sitting somewhere and HE wants that spot, he will come up to them and bite them and paw at them until they get annoyed and get up.. he obviously forgets for a bit that they will retaliate when he is done sitting in there spot! it's soo cute! :D

NoahsMommy
03-16-2003, 06:11 PM
Basie is our instigator! He always wants to play with the other cats....Noah is the only one who will play with him. Basie is IN LOVE with Noah. Too cute!