PDA

View Full Version : Oh why didn't I bring the camera?

TheAntiPam
10-14-2001, 06:08 PM
Yesterday I was at a community art fair and saw a most beautiful regal doggie. From a distance, I could see she was part sharpei, with some modest wrinkles around her face. But she also had a most striking body profile, I was SURE she had to be part greyhound. She was so slim and sleek from chest and ribs to her "waist".

The owner finally wandered closer, and I talked with him. He said that his dog was named "Suede" and she felt like it too! She had wonderful dark sand colored fur, with some color variations from her sharpei side. She even had a bit of a stripe on her spine.

All too soon this beautiful doggie moved on, and I wished I'd asked how old she was. Perhaps her slim, trim look was due to being a growing puppy. Her "dad" said she was sharpei and lab. Hmmmm, I've never seen such a sleek form on either of those great dogs. :confused:

What a lovely sweet creature she was, and she reminded me of all the amazing combinations there can be from purebreds and mutts. I felt like I'd had an encounter with one special canine being. Aren't animals amazing! :D :D :D

shais_mom
10-14-2001, 06:35 PM
she sounds beautiful anything with a GH in it of course !!

Daisy's Mom
10-14-2001, 08:45 PM
She does sound beautiful. I love Shar Peis!

ilovehounds
10-15-2001, 11:47 AM
Ohh she sounds beautiful, and like I tell my friends I'll tell you "never leave home without your camera" :D :D I have it in my bag at all times you never know when a photo op may arise.

At our local pet supply store the owners have a beautiful sharpei/german shepherd X she is so friendly and soooo cute.

I was in aww just the other night when I walked by the sweetest pure white boxer puppy, she felt like silk. Her name was Aspen, she was just to beautiful.