PDA

View Full Version : Poor kitty, so mad!

neko1
03-06-2003, 05:13 PM
Sometimes I really hate people.

This morning at work the phone rang and I answered it and some guy said real fast "there's a cat at your back door, take care of it" and hung up on me. So I went to the back door and looked down and there was no cat. Well the jerk put the cat (he was in a carrier) about 10 feet from the door crammed up against our bushes. Needless to say, it was icing and snowing all day today so the carrier was covered in snow. So I brought him in and Dr. Sova examined him. Turns out he's only about 6 months old. He's so sweet and never made a sound the whole day. He just slept. He's a beautiful marble tabby coloring with a white face, neck, and paws.
I star 69'd the number and called it back, but all I got was one ring and then a continuous beep.
So we are going to bring him to the shelter tomorrow morning. I'm positive he will find a home in no time- he's sweet and gorgeous!

What a jerk!!! You don't just leave an animal like that!!! I'd like to say that at least he had the decency to call, but it still doesn't make it right!!! My blood is boiling, I'm so mad.

iceyshiver21
03-06-2003, 05:26 PM
oh, I guess people know where to go, to put there cats where theyll get taken care of, yes what a jerk! But think of what else he could have done to it........................

Cookiebaker
03-06-2003, 05:36 PM
:mad: That is soo saddening....this is the kind of the thing you expect to hear in the news or something....At only 6 months it must still be soo cute, and you just wonder how anyone with half a heart could even think to do such a thing!?! Poor kitty! At least he brought it to you and didn't do anything more drastic. :eek:

Russian Blue
03-06-2003, 06:53 PM
Awww....that is so sad, especially in this weather! It's hearbreaking, but at *least* the person did take the kitten to you. He could have easily dumped the kitten in an alley etc.

Not saying he is getting the gold star of humanity, but he did have at least one brain cell somewhat functioning to call you.

:rolleyes:

Now the kitten can be properly cared for and given a furrever home.

primabella
03-06-2003, 07:00 PM
oh, i was hoping you were keeping it so we could see pics ;)

this guy is such a loser, omg...:mad:

HoRsELUvR
03-06-2003, 07:19 PM
At least you took good care of the poor kitty.It sounds very sweet.I hope it will find a home soon.

marysmerrycats
03-06-2003, 07:19 PM
HOW SAD, THE GUY PROBABLY THOUGHT HE WAS DOING GOOD. BUT ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS WALK IN THERE AND SAY HE DIDN'T WANT IT. AT LEAST THEN THE KITTY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN THE COLD!

and why was there a kitty at his house? guess. he didn't get his cat spayed, the moron! at least he didn't dump it on the side of the road.

RICHARD
03-06-2003, 07:26 PM
you know, this guy may have been a jerk but i like to
see some silver linings to some of these stories.....

i agree with RB........

one brain cell is better than none.

Ann
03-07-2003, 04:11 AM
That's so sad and awful :(

I do hope the little kitty will be able to get a home!

lovemyshiba
03-07-2003, 10:07 AM
I am in no way standing up for this jerk, but at least he did have the decency to bring the kitten to you.
I'm sure it's a sweetie, and will find a forever home in no time.
People:mad: