PDA

View Full Version : I thought I'd never see the day....

iwuvsmypuppy
03-06-2003, 03:22 PM
the other day whe i was going to school( my mom was driving) a rotweiler mix (little puupy still) got up from his bed at home walked across the road AND RELIEVED HIMSELF ON THE NEIGHBORS TIRE!!!!!!!! i thought they only did that in movies never before in my life had i seen a dog do that!!!! have your dogs done that before??:rolleyes:

tatsxxx11
03-06-2003, 03:48 PM
:D Awww, that's puppyhood! I would worry though about the little guy wandering off on his own!:confused:

lovemyshiba
03-06-2003, 10:06 PM
Kito gets kinda sniffy around some of the neighbor's cars, but I always have him on a leash, so I call him back--I don't need someone mad at me for that:D

wolf_Q
03-07-2003, 12:10 AM
Lol....How would he pee "on" the tire if it's just a little pup? Nebo is 9 months old and he still hasn't figured out how to do the leg lift! hehe But, Smokey and Reggie pee on tires all the time! It makes my dad so mad when they do that to his truck!

I too, would worry about the poor pup wandering around like that. Grr.

iwuvsmypuppy
03-07-2003, 03:19 PM
thats funny and i know about him wandering off but i dont know whos doggie it was so i cant do anything( he lives in government housing >the dog) but hims was so0o0o0 cute
you shoulda seen him he was straining to get his leg high enoughto wet the actual tire!!!!!!!!!!!!LoL