PDA

View Full Version : Soap, soap, soap everywhere!

Jasper's Mom
06-30-2001, 09:36 AM
My four year old granddaughter, just back from a rough time at a park concert (grandma wouldn't let her run, jump or disturb others there). So quiet in the kitchen, we thought with her usual Playdoh and cartoons.

Her Dad went in to get a drink of water and the floor was sticky and slick with something. She had decided to squeeze a whole bottle of dish washing soap onto Moses, from head to toe, quietly entertaining herself. Oh he was a mess. He loves to be rubbed and petted so he hadn't complained a bit.

But I'm thinking, Moses again!!!

Tonight he looks like a "bad hair day" with it dried out and sticking every which way. We spent a long time in the bathroom, rubbing googy soap from every part of him. Luckily it was not in his ears or eyes. I just couldn't use cold outdoor hose water with the time it took. He was so patient. The job cleaning up Moses, the bathroom and kitchen, with my granddaughter in attendance, will be something none of us will ever forget. Someday maybe we'll even laugh about it.

Rottie
06-30-2001, 09:57 AM
LOL!!! Poor Moses! :D

Logan
06-30-2001, 05:08 PM
Oh, Moses! It seems like you have one problem after another! Hope all the "suds" are gone now.

Good luck!!!

Logan

*LabLoverKEB*
06-30-2001, 08:25 PM
Poor Moses!!

Daisy's Mom
06-30-2001, 09:31 PM
Hehe oh poor Moses! Cute story though :)

AdoreMyDogs
06-30-2001, 10:52 PM
Poor, tolerant Moses :) That's a great story :) My mom has some stories very similar to that from when I was just a baby too. Too embarressing to tell though :) It sounds like your granddaughter is going to be a real creative one :)

aly
07-01-2001, 12:43 AM
It might take 50 years but I'm sure you'll look back someday and laugh :D :D

Eudora
07-01-2001, 09:19 AM
And I thought dogs hated to take baths. Well it looks like you'll never need to worry about bath time again! :D :)

Sudilar
07-01-2001, 11:08 AM
Cute!! (and squeeky clean, too)!
Sue

jackiesdaisy1935
07-01-2001, 01:02 PM
We could submit Moses for "Most Clean Dog of the Day". :) :)