PDA

View Full Version : Oh, forget it!!!!

COCatMama
03-05-2003, 08:11 PM
I am *THIS* close to blowing my stack and totally dissing....someone. And you know who you are!!!!!!!!

I am not taking abuse from a teenager, no thank you.

I am outties, for now.

My FRIENDS may contact me via yahoo [email protected] or msn [email protected]

anyone attempting to flame me via those mediums will be blocked.

Kfamr
03-05-2003, 08:19 PM
I'm sorry. Really, not that i really know what i'm saying sorry for. Some people just need to take their own advice and stop being immature. Please don't leave for *good*. Just take a break. There are alot of morons in this world, a reason i despise people. We'll miss sweet Juneau and you. Please don't go, We love you :cool: :D :p

Desert Arabian
03-05-2003, 08:21 PM
Yuppers! :) I stand next to Kfamr's post.

mugsy
03-05-2003, 08:22 PM
Yep, I took a few days off when I got upset at a couple of people on here and I just avoid certain areas right now. Cool off and put them on your ignore list.

boscibo
03-05-2003, 08:30 PM
I hope it's not me, but I'm not a teenager. I realize I was pretty harsh in the vicious dog thread, but loose dogs are a big pet peeve of mine - especially now since my dog is old, has problems walking, and cannot defend himself too well anymore. If a dog came up to him and anything happened between them, my dog would probably either die, or be injured so badly he'd have to be put down.

That thread had begun to look like a big pile-on, and I felt badly for you - but you didn't seem to be seeing anyone else's point. Loose dogs can be a big problem to other dogs - and to themselves. Try and see it from our point of view too, is all I'm asking.

Aspen and Misty
03-05-2003, 09:32 PM
I agree, take a couple of days off and then come back, it did me some good.

Ash

sammi
03-05-2003, 10:00 PM
Take a few days off and come back - please don't leave.

wolf_Q
03-05-2003, 10:39 PM
:confused: I wish I knew who you were talking about...I hope it's not me. :confused:

Is this about the vicious dogs thread?

Karen
03-05-2003, 10:44 PM
Calm, folks. Deep breathes all around. It is about a thread that has now been removed. Anyone who needs more details can email me, [email protected].

Ann
03-06-2003, 06:30 AM
The things that happen when you're asleep... I'm guessing it was the North Korea thread that was removed (since I can't find it), right?

Karen
03-06-2003, 07:27 AM
The "North Korea" thread is gone, but if you want more details, PM or email me!

Vio&Juni
03-06-2003, 07:54 AM
It's not me for sure. I've grown to respect people's opinions and I was really surprised and shocked when I noticed some people arguing and having fights here (on a family friendly forum!!!) with nasty words and very rude expressions. It made me feel VERY unconfortable.
We are not here to prove who's the toughest and who knows better to ignore proper behaviour rules. For a moment, maybe it makes you feel cool, but think about it a litlle longer. It only proves you have no arguments when you fight like that. It's what, I think, causes the biggest troubles and violence in the world, in families, between friends, between lovers. WE HAVE TO LEARN TO TOLERATE! To tolerate another opinion, to tolerate another religion, to tolerate differences. It's, actually, the biggest problem in the world. To those who recognize themselves here, please don't answer - just think about it. Look into the roots of the problem and solve it.
When you want to type something that could be interpreted as mean by someone, wait for one hour. Reflect and think if it's still needed. Maybe you are not right - ask yourself and even if you are, prove yourself better than the other. Prove, you know your price and don't sell yourself for cheap.
I really don't want to start a discussion on this subject and I don't point to anyone. It's just a piece of advice. Take it or leave it.
The world is a nicer place with nice people.
And I always thought animal lovers can't be mean. Prove it right to me.

Cookiebaker
03-06-2003, 08:02 AM
Wow, Vio&Juni...very well said!!! :)

Ann
03-06-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Karen
The "North Korea" thread is gone, but if you want more details, PM or email me!

Thought so. And I wasn't trying to be a jerk; my email server wasn't letting me send emails at the time, nor is it now. I'd appreciate it if you would email me though (I can receive them fine though).