PDA

View Full Version : The CUTEST thing!

NoahsMommy
03-05-2003, 04:40 PM
When I got home from work yesterday, I got out of my car and started walking to our apartment. There was a woman walking her dog on a leash on the side of the road and I looked at her, just to see who it was. She said to me "He thinks he's a dog." I looked and thought, well, yep...he IS a dog. Then I saw it....a orange kitty following them! I said "Is that your cat!?!" and she said it was. She was walking her dog and the cat comes along too! The dog would stop to sniff something, the cat would stop, look around and the jump along. It was the CUTEST thing I've seen in quite a while. :)

boscibo
03-05-2003, 05:03 PM
That is cute! At the barn where I keep my horse, the owner used to have a dog (went to the RB last year :( ) and every night she would walk up the road to her daughter's with the dog. There are barn cats, and one in particular would try to follow - the barn owner would tell the cat to stay, but the cat would usually follow to the edge of the property and then turn back. I would always chuckle at that.

slick
03-05-2003, 06:03 PM
AWWWWWW - gives me that warm fuzzy feeling :D

rg_girlca
03-05-2003, 06:07 PM
There was a neighbours cat who use to follow me when I was walking Buddy. This cat would literally walk beside Buddy. People would stop and stare cause they couldn't believe it. Unfortunately
the neighbour moved with her cat :( and I miss our evening walks with the cat cause it was just too cute.

Chance would follow us also at night as long as Buddy didn't get too close to him.

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-05-2003, 06:09 PM
Silly kitty...
they are so smart.. it didn't want to get left out on the walk.:)

wolflady
03-05-2003, 06:11 PM
OMG that IS cute and not to mention...something you don't see everyday!

I stayed up at Purdue for a summer one year to take a summer class. Anyway, at the end of the summer, when more students and people were starting to come back to campus, I was out walking in the "engineering mall". It was such a beautiful day and there were lots of people just hanging around by the fountain, laying out in the grass...etc. Anyway, this guy comes walking through...and I tell you what. This has got to have been one of the most successful "chic magnets" ever. This guy was walking his CAT! It was so adorable, and of course women were coming up and admiring this cute little cat that was walking so well on leash. I, of course, was as sucker too because I just couldn't believe it! I had never seen someone walk a cat like this (like a dog) before. It was a bengal kitten. I can imagine he picked up a few dates with that one! LOL LOL :rolleyes:

catland
03-05-2003, 06:26 PM
that is cute. Sometimes, when the weather gets nice here in the evenings, we like to take a walk in the neighborhood. We have to make sure that the cats don't notice or they will try to follow us.

Russian Blue
03-05-2003, 09:11 PM
Awwww...Very cute!! Thanks for sharing.

;)

krazyaboutkatz
03-06-2003, 12:10 AM
How sweet. Too bad you didn't get a picture of it. Maybe you can the next time you see it. :)

marysmerrycats
03-06-2003, 02:58 AM
that is so cute! I bet that was a nice thing to see!:)

Barbara
03-06-2003, 03:06 AM
That is cute. Gudrun's black Mimau will also follow her and Teddy the dog if they start a walk in a certain direction (to the park). He goes a round and comes back home with her.

Ann
03-06-2003, 06:21 AM
Aw, that is so cute! Thanks for sharing :)

HayleyRosie
03-06-2003, 06:27 AM
That sounds so cute. I would love to see a picture of that.

Vio&Juni
03-06-2003, 07:31 AM
Get a picture next time when they are walking

catmandu
03-06-2003, 09:48 AM
I saw a story one day on the Buffalo news where a guide dog used to walk his owner a blind Man , and his little blind Cat as well.Very Touching andthey stopped in at a sidewalk cafe every day , weather permitting and lunch there , all three of hem.