PDA

View Full Version : Watchin TV

shais_mom
12-07-2001, 01:29 AM
I know several of your pets watch TV, but I have never had one that did. Shaianne would only if their were dogs barking, and that lasted about 1 minute.
Well, Keegan is a watcher! She mostly watches it if there are animals on it, but it is just darling!
Tonight I was on the computer after work and on TNT, "Man's Best Friend" came on. Its about the genetically diabolical dog. Very good. Any way towards the end, when the dog was getting violent, Keegan ran over to me put her paws up on my arm. I looked at her and her ears were laid back and she wanted up!! So I picked her up and she just licked my face and watched the tv safe in Mom's arms!!
It was tooo funny!

*LabLoverKEB*
12-07-2001, 01:48 AM
Awwww! Keegan, you are sooo cute, and sweet!!

Hugs,
Sarah & Sadie* :)

ramanth
12-07-2001, 10:24 AM
How adorable!! My cats will sometimes watch the TV but it's rare.

~Kimmy

purrley
12-07-2001, 10:44 AM
AWWW shais-mom - this is what I got to look forward to with my new puppy. How sweet. :)

RachelJ
12-07-2001, 12:58 PM
None of my dogs has ever acknowledged anything on the TV... until Hannah, who is an avid TV watcher as long as there is an animal on it. Often she wants to get into the action and runs up to the TV and starts scratching on it, so we have to put her in a "down" on her dog bed or on the Big Bed in the bedroom.

zippy-kat
12-07-2001, 06:06 PM
Aww, what a cutie you are keeg!