PDA

View Full Version : Here she is!!!

Rocky'smomma
03-05-2003, 11:29 AM
http://members.truepath.com/arkansasmommies/Fluffy.jpg
I can't remember if I posted this yet or not but here is our newest addition to our family Fluffy,,,This is what the kids have been calling her, but it isn't actually official yet(the name that is;) )
I like Spice for her because of her personality..she is soo sweet, and spunky too..she loves to play for sure!
This isn't the best picture, but I will have more next week..this computer camera is kinda cheezy so I hope yall can see her ok..yep, that is me too in there..
Rocky and Fluffys introduction went rather well..It was a little tense at first &he was a little ticked off at f and hissed a couple times, but other than that, I think his behavior is pretty good towards her...we just let them meet a couple hours after Steve brought her in her room...just to see the reaction but now, he grooms her, and wants to be with her all the time..everywhere she goes, he follows...he is definately the dominant one, and he has made himself clear to her...she is so funny though because she is so much smaller than Rock but she will go after his tail, and once he turns around she takes off, and he goes after her...they are soo cute together..it is like his long lost sister I swear....she was definately meant to be a part of this family
I will have some pics of both her and Rock next week hopefully..our computer is running kinda crappy too so stay tuned for more pics..if you need to move this to the photo album then that's ok..I just wanted to show her off her first...sooo,,isn't she a beauty????

Ann
03-05-2003, 11:53 AM
Aw, she's so adorable! :)

Logan
03-05-2003, 12:28 PM
She's adorable!!! :) I know you are proud. Have fun!!!! :D

Tanya&Fritz
03-05-2003, 12:29 PM
Adorable :D

Tina
03-05-2003, 12:32 PM
She is so adorable!!

lynnestankard
03-05-2003, 01:02 PM
What a gorgeous cutie-pie she is :) :)

Lynne

Vio&Juni
03-05-2003, 01:20 PM
I am so happy for you! I know it feels great everytime you have such addition :)

sammi
03-05-2003, 01:37 PM
:) So sweet !!!! :)

Barbara
03-05-2003, 02:10 PM
Welcome Fluffy Spice -you're a cutie pie!

tatsxxx11
03-05-2003, 03:31 PM
Awwww, what a face!!:D What a name!:) Congratulations!! And welcome to your new home, Fluffy Spice!!:)

NoahsMommy
03-05-2003, 03:56 PM
Aww! She sure is a sweet litte thing!