PDA

View Full Version : Think Eli's tryin to tell me something???

moosmom
03-05-2003, 10:20 AM
As you know I'm leaving tomorrow night for CT for 10 days. The suitcase (the big bad black thingy) is out and partially packed. Last night I had 6 cats sleeping with me (needless to say I got 3 hours sleep :eek: ) I came into the living room and saw this. I'm glad the camera was close by.

Barbara
03-05-2003, 10:27 AM
Mommy how can you even think of travelling without me!!!!

Tigris says that too and sits in the suitcase!
One time when we went to Bali, he put one of his mousies in my backpack. I did not find it before 2 weeks later in Bali. Needless to say that I had to cry immediately for being homesick.....

During holidays I have to avoid thinking of F+T. Siegmar has pix with him but I cannot look at them because I start crying all the time:(

HayleyRosie
03-05-2003, 10:32 AM
Hayley loves to sleep in suitcases. My inlaws were visiting for a few days and Hayley slept in their suitcase everyday. The last day they were with us both Hayley and Mandy slept on the suitcase. I think I took a picture. I will know for sure later today when I pick up the photos from the developing shop. I'll post it if I did take one! :confused:

Edwina's Secretary
03-05-2003, 10:36 AM
I, too, am going on a short trip later this week. Edwina has already started with being extra cute. All cuddly this morning, jumping in the tub, making silly faces. And I don't even have the suitcase out yet!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid32/pd48aa5d8aab1fe21c00452af685dcd84/fd449dcb.jpg
Maybe she won't see me in here and I can go along!

moosmom
03-05-2003, 10:41 AM
Oh Miss Edwina, you silly girl. You are too cute! Sara, she must think she's invisible.

Vio&Juni
03-05-2003, 12:11 PM
Your kitties are adorable in suitcases.
Sorry for looking through your stuff - is that a pijama with black kitties? B E A U T I F U L!!!!

ramanth
03-05-2003, 12:27 PM
awwww Eli! You cute thing, you. :D

When my parents were getting ready to leave for Tampa last Friday, the cats were taking turns "hiding" in their suitcases. :D

You'd hear from the bedroom...

"NOOOOO!!! I just de-furred all my clothes already! Out! Out! Stop looking at me all cute. Out!" ;)

Randi
03-05-2003, 01:01 PM
Moosmom and Sara, they are just SO cute sitting there in the suitcases. :) Eli seems to say, go on packing, I'm here so you don't need much more! Edwina looks like she has made up her mind, she's coming along, like it or not :D

Have a nice trip both of you!! :)

julijul
03-05-2003, 01:15 PM
Eli looks so sweet in there!! "Please, can't I go too, Mom!?!" :D

Have a great trip!!

jenluckenbach
03-05-2003, 02:28 PM
"Take me with you, you couldn't possibly survive a trip without little me." He could always bunk at my place for a little vacation while you're on vacation.

NoahsMommy
03-05-2003, 02:53 PM
"But Mama, I was just checking out those cute kitty pj's! ;)"

How cute!! :) Our cats do this too...sometimes it turns into quite the battle when they ALL want to come with. :)

krazyaboutkatz
03-06-2003, 12:01 AM
Eli and Edwina you sure look cute in your mommy's suitcases. :)

marysmerrycats
03-06-2003, 03:00 AM
how cute!:) kitty says, mommy don't forget ME!

moosmom
03-10-2003, 09:43 PM
Yes, those are pink pj's with all kinds of different kitties on them. They are my favorite :D

You think Eli was funny in my suitcase, you should've seen Moo when I was leaving. It is ETCHED in my brain. Too bad I didn't have my camera close by. He was sitting on my hat that was on the kitchen table. As I was putting all my stuff near the door, I could feel him staring me down as if to say "If you want your hat, you're gonna have to move ME to get it. How dare you go and not take me with you!!!" That is usually a sign that I'll get the silent treatment for the first week that I'm back.

I miss my furbabies!!! I just wish my little grandkitty Callie didn't hate me so much (she hissed at me and ran under the bed when I got here :eek: )

NoahsMommy
03-10-2003, 10:13 PM
How could she hate you?? You?? Are you sure? Maybe Moo hid some "smelly only to cats" stuff in your suitcase to ward of any "affairs" you may have.

Hope you are having a nice time. :)

ramanth
03-11-2003, 10:52 AM
Glad you got to Conneticut okay Donna. :)

*HUGS*

moosmom
03-11-2003, 03:16 PM
Noah's Mommy,

No, Moo went one step further. He sat there and gave me this cold "stare". I felt it go right through me. Just rip my heart out, why don't ya. He's definitely not a happy camper but, he'll live.

Thanks Kimmy. I'm taking lots of pictures. Will post them when I return on Tuesday.

My grandkitty hates me. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :( . She remembers me as the lady with the nail clippers.

Oh well...time to go take a nap. :D I shoulda done this a MONTH ago!!! :D

Cataholic
03-11-2003, 03:18 PM
Oh, Eli, you little cutie pie!!! I cannot stand going away! But, blessedly, mom takes care of the herd, and leaves me little pictures to find, with notes, so I know they are well cared for. I am glad you made it to CT....and your babies will be glad when you return to MI! Safe travels, Donna.