PDA

View Full Version : WHOO HOO!! and Boo Hoo!

iceyshiver21
03-05-2003, 09:33 AM
Whoo Hoo and Boo hoo-

Whoo Hoo- HAHA theres no school for me today!!!

Boo Hoo- Its because yesterday in Gym class I fell dont the stairs and fratured my foot. In Gym class yesterday we had to run for ten minutes up the stairs across the top spectator area in the gym, down the stairs and across the gym floor, and on my last lap, I tripped down the stairs and hurt my foot :( I LOVE gym class and now today I have to miss it :( Oh well, I got a good run yestersday, I got a mile and a half.

moosmom
03-05-2003, 09:38 AM
Iceyshiver21,

Ouch!! I broke my foot about 10 years ago. Being on crutches is no fun. Fortunately I did it in the Spring when there was no snow on the ground.

I have a BIG problem with stairs, not going down, but going up :eek: I'm a born and bred klutz. :(

Have a speedy recovery.

((((hugs)))))

iceyshiver21
03-05-2003, 09:41 AM
I'm not usally a clutz but when I trip or fall I some how manage to make it count, I never know what I hurt more, my pride or myslef. :rolleyes:

moosmom
03-05-2003, 09:52 AM
I know THAT feeling. I was stone cold sober and tripped going up the steps in a bar full of people. :rolleyes: I was MORTIFIED!!!

RockyRoad
03-05-2003, 02:52 PM
OMG! The other day I fell down the stairs at school, and landed on my knees! :eek: Also, while I was falling, I grabbed onto the bottom of the railing, and the skin on my middle finger ripped/slit! (Kinda hard to explain) :( Then I get up, and see my dreaded tech teacher saw the whole thing. :rolleyes: All of a sudden, dunno why, I started hysterical laughing. He thought I was mad. Then I realised my finger was gushing blood (as you may know, I get nauseous(sp?) at the sight of blood, so that was not good...), and went to the nurse. Today my tech teacher was telling me all about it, and how he thought I was going to twist my ankle because of how I landed. :rolleyes: I don't think he will EVER forget that.

But at least it's nice to know I'm not the only clutz out there. :cool:

iceyshiver21
03-05-2003, 03:05 PM
Well heres the worst part (I wasnt gonna include this)- Im not very boy crazy, but there is two really cute and funny guys in our class, my friend like one that we call "Green Shorts" and I like the one called "Blue shirt" (we give the guys all clothing names) Well right before I went down the stairs I said to "Blueshirt" "HaHaHa, Who just got lapped??!?!" and he said "Ya, but your going to fast." Then about ten seconds later I fell,:rolleyes: He laughed and followed me around my last lap saying that I need to go to a nurse. LOL! It was a classic moment!! All my friend could do was smile because she was racing "Green Shorts" It was a great moment, THEN PAIN KICKED IN!!