PDA

View Full Version : Please be my friends and send me a P.M.

guineapiglover
03-04-2003, 03:12 PM
I am new and want to make new friends can you help?

primabella
03-04-2003, 03:24 PM
why do you need PM to make friends? :) we can chat over here. :p

get involved in discussions, convos and games to make new friends. :)

welcome to PT. do you have any pets? :D

HoRsELUvR
03-04-2003, 03:25 PM
welcome to Pt,and we're all glad to be your friends!:)

popcornbird
03-04-2003, 03:39 PM
Welcome to PT! You'll make more friends if you post right here! Tell us about your pets and you'll have friends in no time!

Jessica12345
03-04-2003, 03:53 PM
hey look! you just made a friend! ME!:D :) :D ;)

jenluckenbach
03-04-2003, 06:41 PM
Welcome to pet talk. From your name I can tell you like guinea pigs. Do you have any? I have cats and mice. It is hard to just send a PM to someone you don't know yet, where do you start? but if you tell us about yourself and your pets we will get to know you soon and you can get to know us, too.

NoahsMommy
03-04-2003, 06:46 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. We'd love to hear about you and your pets. :)

My hubby and I have four cats (you can see them in my signature) and an aquarium with fish and frogs. :)

guineapiglover
03-04-2003, 07:40 PM
to the first queston because i never get p.m and i love to get them. And i have 3 dogs ,buster a watwiller, Harley is mix, woffy is a golden retriver. then i have 3 cats Mrs. , grandma, they are both siemes and b.j. is a well i don't know what she is but she WAS a stray, i hate that. i had a cat named Mr. but he got ran over and i also had a hamster and he died , they both died in 2 days. but i am getting 2 new guinea pigs the 17th.

guineapiglover
03-04-2003, 07:51 PM
well here's something about me i'm 14, well in August the 31st. I already told youu about my pets but i forgot about my sister's has 2 fish they don't have names, i don't know why though. I love to ply with my dogs and watch tv with my cat , bj, in my lap. My cat bj islike your black cat that has no tail, what kind of cat is that? ANd i love to dress up all crazy and go to school with my hair crazy and old cloths and ect. I have two sisters that are 16 and 26. the oldest is pregnet and she also marred so that's not a problem. And well that's all I can think of right now so I'm going to go bye;)

RockyRoad
03-04-2003, 07:56 PM
Hi GPL, and welcome to PT! I am looking foward to learning more about your pets. :)
I'm Britt and I have a German Shepherd Dog named Lady, a Tabby Cat named Sally, a Lop Rabbit name Floppsy, six bettas named Kelsey, Popcorn, Mooka, Bubbles, Ocean, and Aqua, and 5 fish tanks full of different kinds of fish. :) They are all located in my signature. ;) Hope you enjoy it here!

wolf_Q
03-05-2003, 01:40 AM
And i have 3 dogs ,buster a watwiller, Harley is mix, woffy is a golden retriver.

Did you mean rottweiler? :confused: Have any pics of your dogs? I bet they are cute. :)

Logan
03-05-2003, 07:22 AM
I've never had a guinea pig before, but I've had just about everything else. Right now, we have 3 dogs (2 Golden Retrievers and a Yellow Lab), 2 cats and 2 cockatiels.

We'd love to hear more about your animals. :)

Welcome to Pet Talk!

Logan

cali
03-05-2003, 08:09 AM
welcome to PT! Im 15, and I have got 11 guinea pigs! I would suggest you check out this site: www.cavycages.com before you get your piggies and spent $100 on a way too small cage, and pay, $37 on a big, flexable, airy, cage for your piggers!(can be built completly too your liking as well :) ) I also have 5 dogs, 2 gerbils, and lots of fish!

see here are our 3 cages:

http://users.accesscomm.ca/k9furkids/gp/pics/5x2cccage.jpg

http://users.accesscomm.ca/k9furkids/gp/pics/fleececage.jpg

and

http://users.accesscomm.ca/k9furkids/gp/pics/splitlevelcage.jpg

primabella
03-05-2003, 08:21 AM
i hope we can see pics of your dogs soon. :)

My cat bj islike your black cat that has no tail, what kind of cat is that?

i think its called the cymric? :confused: but i don't know much about cats :rolleyes:

i have two budgies named rocket and sky. i also have a sheltie pup named mickey. you can see his pic in my signature. :D

Tina
03-05-2003, 09:13 PM
Hello and Welcome To Pet Talk!! Can't wait to hear more about your pets:)