PDA

View Full Version : ahh..fur!

primabella
03-03-2003, 09:59 AM
now that mickey has started shedding, i find myself coughing up furballs! anyone else have this problem? :D

wolf_Q
03-03-2003, 10:08 AM
Lol...*I* don't cough up furballs, but Nebo does! Whenever I brush him and get out a big old ball of fur, he tries to eat it! I say he's a "recycling" dog! lol :p

Smokey tried to eat Nebo's fur too! I have weird dogs! Reggie is the only smart one.

primabella
03-03-2003, 10:57 AM
lol :D

lovemyshiba
03-03-2003, 02:35 PM
My dogs are weirdo's too--they want to eat the hair too!! When it's warm out (and I don't remember the last time it was), I used to brush Kito outside--every time the wind blew, his hairballs would go, and he wanted to chase them!!!
Abbey doesn't want to eat her hair, just the brush.

Tanya&Fritz
03-03-2003, 02:48 PM
I'm not even going to tell you what Sparky eats :eek: I don't want to make anyone sick :eek:

primabella
03-03-2003, 02:59 PM
lol, yeah please don't ;)

mickey always gives me a tough time when i'm brushing him. he either wants to eat his brush or starts shaking his head around. :rolleyes:

Jessica12345
03-03-2003, 04:01 PM
Jewels is a maltese, and maltese dont shed! horray!:D

lol

and we keep jordans hair short so he barely sheds.:)

Andie
03-03-2003, 06:42 PM
You know at one time stuff in our house use to be a differnt color than black! LOL Katie and Bull shed alot! We've decide just to collected it and make a topee for Dad. LOL Mom usually takes her blanket off her bed once a week and stuffs it in the dryer to get all the dog (and cat but mostly dog) hair off.

Jessica12345
03-03-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Andie
You know at one time stuff in our house use to be a differnt color than black! LOL Katie and Bull shed alot! We've decide just to collected it and make a topee for Dad. LOL Mom usually takes her blanket off her bed once a week and stuffs it in the dryer to get all the dog (and cat but mostly dog) hair off.

lol:)

primabella
03-03-2003, 07:15 PM
lol :D

sammi
03-03-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Andie

A new career in making wigs!!!!!!!!!! LOL:p :p

lovemyshiba
03-03-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Tanya&Fritz
I'm not even going to tell you what Sparky eats :eek: I don't want to make anyone sick :eek:

If it's anything like what Kito tries to pick up outside, I understand completely:eek: