PDA

View Full Version : This Site

K & L
03-03-2003, 06:57 AM
This site is wonderful! I wish I had more time to devote to answering all the questions, repsonses, etc. We need to upgrade at home (so not always easy to log-on) and at work I can only do this when I'm not being watched:eek: You all are wonderful and devoted people!!

All Creatures Great And Small
03-03-2003, 07:22 AM
Why, thank you! (If I was included;) ) Yep, this site is addicting, and I agree that some of the best people I've ever "met" are on this site! I can't access it from work at all, but I make up for lost time when I get home :D .

NoahsMommy
03-03-2003, 01:48 PM
I agree! This site and its people are amazing! :)

I'm just glad there are crazy cat people like me.... ;)

kimlovescats
03-03-2003, 01:50 PM
Yes, Pet Talkers are fabulous individuals!!!:)

kimlovescats
03-03-2003, 01:59 PM
Yes, Pet Talkers are fabulous individuals!!!:)

slick
03-03-2003, 04:14 PM
I agree! I do not have a computer at home so I devote every lunch hour (and sometimes during the day :eek: ) to PT. I've even been known to work late on purpose just so I have some quality PT time :D Very addicting!! There's just something about pet people that you just don't see in other people. Maybe it's just a different level of caring...can't put my finger on it! I'm sorry I didn't sign up years ago!

Russian Blue
03-03-2003, 04:23 PM
Glad you're enjoying it! This site is full of wonderful people!

;)

krazyaboutkatz
03-03-2003, 11:40 PM
I'm addicted to this site too. I've met so many great caring people as well as their wonderful pets. :D I don't have access at work so all of my posting is done from home. I'm so glad that there are so many crazy cat people here just like me. :)

Logan
03-04-2003, 07:22 AM
It would be wonderful to hear from you more often! How are things going with your feral program? It has been a while since you popped in!!! It's always good to hear from you when you can check in.

Logan :)

K & L
03-04-2003, 09:56 AM
The feral colony is going GREAT! We have all neutered/spayed and at this point in time, no more kittens!!! Of course we always have the idiots that drop their pet cats off thinking this is a perfect place to dump them. And of course they don't have them fixed. But then, why expect that when they would actually just dump them? We have about 40 in the colony that we feed/water on a daily basis. Here's a couple pictures of some:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid45/pce52693dfcd36b167085293b750c0480/fcd9affc.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid45/pafd72dfb02c2ad472907c85fa31b6e54/fcd9aff9.jpg

HayleyRosie
03-04-2003, 10:41 AM
I love this site as well. The people here are great! I would also love to have more time to spend here posting. I would become a blabber mouth in no time!:D The only time I usually get is at work during lunch hour.

krazyaboutkatz
03-04-2003, 11:12 AM
K&L your cats are gorgeous. I'm so glad that you can care for them. :)

K & L
03-04-2003, 11:35 AM
Thank you! It is the hi-lite of me & my husbands day when we go care for them. As you can see they look quite healthy and fit, no skinny ones! If you notice their ear you can see one tipped. That's how we know which ones have been fixed.

lynnestankard
03-04-2003, 12:58 PM
Hear-hear to all comments.

Lisa - so nice to see gorgeous pics., of your beautiful, sleek and healthy ferals - you're so caring {{{Hugs}}} Thank you. :)

Lynne

AvaJoy
03-04-2003, 08:39 PM
I can't devote much time to the boards anymore, but glad to have come across this thread with pix of K & L's ferals . . . they appear quite healthy and happy thanks to you both! :)

catmandu
03-05-2003, 09:56 AM
God bless you for the work that you are doing with the colony , I have 13 cats with me at the lost csts hotel , which is 3 moer than the limit that iset , but i v=cant turn thenm away!

BastetsMum
03-06-2003, 04:38 AM
Bastet and myself would love to thank all you pet talkers from the bottoms of our hearts for welcoming us into your family.

Thanks to all for the great photos and the sound advice! And for sharing your successes and your failures. I have learnt a lot! I have recommended this site to heaps of wonderful cat lovers and first time owners so I am hoping that there will be some new people joining us soon.

Thanks guys!

Logan
03-06-2003, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by AvaJoy
I can't devote much time to the boards anymore, but glad to have come across this thread with pix of K & L's ferals . . . they appear quite healthy and happy thanks to you both! :)

But it is so nice to hear from you, too, Avajoy, and to know you are still out there and ok!!! :)

L. Wayne
03-06-2003, 08:54 AM
K & L. those are such beautiful furkids, especially I like not only the white and gray kitty,but also the orange tabby under the mesquite tree. Are any of them tame enough to make house pets?

.....wayne

Vio&Juni
03-06-2003, 09:03 AM
These cats are so beautiful!

Former User
03-06-2003, 09:40 AM
Oh my, I think I'm in love. That grey-white one is just soooooooo adorable, wow! Cute cute cute!

And on a serious note, thanx for the hard work you do, and for caring about these cats.

K & L
03-06-2003, 09:56 AM
Unfortunately these are not tame enough. The gray & white one is Cleo, the orange tabby is Corky, and the tux is Newman. They will all come within a couple feet of us, but if we make any movement they bolt. We love them all. You should see them all waiting for us at feeding time, it is just too cool. When they see us they all come running.