PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

L. Wayne
03-03-2003, 05:35 AM
I have been missing posting on my favorite forum because of not being able to access the site. This morning I re-registered, under a different name and pass-word. Although it cost me the "pillar" status, and the original number of posts, which I think was close to 1090, but now maybe I can return and gab on Pet Talk as usual.

I just now visited my birthday wishes from the 14th and I thank all of you for remembering.

............wayne0214

03-03-2003, 05:46 AM
WELCOME BACK WAYNE !!!!

So great to see ye back here !!

neko1
03-03-2003, 06:02 AM
Welcome back!! :)

jenluckenbach
03-03-2003, 06:59 AM
WELCOME BACK !

I saw your new name as the newest member and I just KNEW it was you! :D

All Creatures Great And Small
03-03-2003, 07:26 AM
YAY, WAYNE IS BACK! What the heck is up with not being able to log on? The same thing happened to toughCookie, and she lost all of her posts too. I hope you have time to update us on all your kitties and how they're doing!

Randi
03-03-2003, 08:57 AM
Good to see you again, Wayne! :) When I saw the name, I thought, Wayne is not gonna like this - so close to his name!! :D A pity you lost all of your posts, but you'll soon be on your way to pillarhood again. ;)

catmandu
03-03-2003, 09:27 AM
:) :D ;) Wayne all of the Cats and RB cats and Myself are so Glad to see that you are among you friends once again , please check out More of Catmandus Cats to see the lost cats clowder! :cool: :rolleyes:

Vio&Juni
03-03-2003, 10:10 AM
I was thinking about you starting Friday. I wanted to ask someone if you still have computer problems. Glad you're back ;)

gini
03-03-2003, 10:45 AM
Wayne, welcome back! You have been missed!

Barbara
03-03-2003, 10:49 AM
I also had started to miss you! Welcome back Wayne!

NoahsMommy
03-03-2003, 01:46 PM
I had been missing you as well. Glad you're back....you'll always be a pillar in our hearts. :)

How are the kitties doing?

kimlovescats
03-03-2003, 02:00 PM
Welcome back, Wayne! :)

lynnestankard
03-03-2003, 02:06 PM
WELCOME BACK WAYNE.

I've missed you and so glad you back with us. Sorry you lost your status :( Just so pleased you'r back with us though. :D

Lynne

Cinder & Smoke
03-03-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by L. Wayne
I have been missing posting on my favorite forum because of not being able to access the site.
This morning I re-registered...
...it cost me the "pillar" status :(,
and the original number of posts, which I think was close to 1090...
wayne0214

Hey Wayne ~

Don't give up so easily!

Send a PM to Paul and ask him to check on your Original sign-in name and password...

I'm sure he can return the Original to active status and help you sign in with the "Ole Wun"! ;)

Give him a shout and let him try to sort it out.

/s/ Phred

slick
03-03-2003, 04:10 PM
Hiddey Ho neighbour! Welcome Back!!:D

Miss Meow
03-03-2003, 04:35 PM
At least you get to become a pillar all over again ;) Welcome back!

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-03-2003, 08:53 PM
Glad your back Wayne....
Like Kelly said... you will always be a pillar in our hearts.... :D

krazyaboutkatz
03-03-2003, 11:30 PM
Welcome back Wayne. :) I was wondering where you were. I sure hope that all of your cats are doing well and getting along nicely. :)

lynnestankard
03-04-2003, 05:22 AM
Perhaps we could have an 'uppydate' on all the furkids Wayne!
:D :eek: :D

Lynne

L. Wayne
03-04-2003, 08:09 AM
Hey, thanks for the overwhelming welcoming, all.

My furkids have not changed much. My newest adoptee, is Pepper/Neptune. He is a gray and black tabby- medium furred kitten and is growing very fast. In fact, I can tell his increase in size just over the few weeks that I have had him. He has very large paws, which usually indicates a large cat in the making. Chris has taken him in as a "kid", because they play together, and Chris often washes him down.

Tiger is a little under the weather. All she does is sleep under the heat lamp and does not eat much. Last night I gave her some clamavox, and this morning she has improved a little. If she is not better in a few days, I'll have to take her to the vet. I let her out of the house last week for about 30 minutes, and the next day she began to show signs of a "cold", although she has not been sneeezing. Perhaps she got too cold outside, because usually she will stay outside for more than 30 minutes. But this time she was ready to come back inside very soon. Besides she need her caws clipped . Other than this, things are as usual.:D Chris still runs through the house, crashing into things while they play "chase and ambush".

I notice a few new names on the forum. BTW, I notified Paul about coming back on the forum and my desire to be re-instated with my old status and number of posts.

..........wayne

moosmom
03-04-2003, 08:47 PM
Welcome back Wayne!! Glad to see you posting again. New kitty, huh?? Pictures please :D

AmberLee
03-04-2003, 11:53 PM
Welcome back, Wayne.

Phred has a great idea. Good luck whatever name you log in as.

marysmerrycats
03-05-2003, 12:40 AM
welcome back wayne
I hope Tigar is better real soon.

I ALSO RECENTLY CHANGED MY SIGN ON NAME, I COULDN'T GET SIGNED ON AS TOUGHCOOKIE, SO I RE-REGISTERED.
I HAD MORE POSTS THAN YOU THEN, AND I HAVE MORE THAN YOU NOW, HAHA. I bet I get to pillar staus again before you:D :D ;)

koxka
03-05-2003, 12:53 AM
Wlelcome back Wayne! You have been missed! Hope to hear about you and your furkids antics soon!:D

ChrisH
03-05-2003, 04:07 PM
Welcome back Wayne!:) Glad to see you here again!
Sorry to hear Tiger isn`t very well, hoping she gets better soon. Is Sunny ok now?

Chris

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-05-2003, 06:09 PM
Hi Wayne! Glad to see you're back. :)

We've got two big bids due this Friday, so my boss has been in all day every day this week. :rolleyes: I'm getting a lot of work done - but miss all the kitties here at PT, so I just had to stop in quick to say welcome back.

We heard you were having computer problems and I'm glad to see you've got them all worked out. Now.....if we could just get that picture thing worked out..... Sorry, I know you're probably sick of hearing about pictures already, but I couldn't resist. ;) :) Glad you're back and the herd is doing well, except for Tiger that is, and I hope she's all better soon. :)