PDA

View Full Version : Sun COnure for sale

sunconurez
03-02-2003, 05:14 PM
I have a 3 year old beautiful sun conure I am selling due to a divorce............his website is at www.angelfire.com/va3/tangospage he is a former Pet of the Day pet. tango is quite a character. His price is $200 and I will deliver him within 5 hours of me in Roanoke VA. Also his large California King nearly new cage is for sale. You can email me at [email protected] if interested inthis sweet guy/ Pics available via email also. Or you can call 540-297-4434 thanks

Paul
03-02-2003, 05:25 PM
   It's sad you must sell him.

Here is Tango's page (http://petoftheday.com/archive/2001/April/22.html) on Pet Talk.

Paul

popcornbird
03-04-2003, 01:32 AM
Oh poor baby! :( I'm so sorry you have to sell him. :( He must be awfully attached to you. :(:( I would definitely take him but unfortunately I'm MUCH to far away. :( I hope some other PT'er takes him in.

tatsxxx11
03-04-2003, 08:41 AM
I'm so sorry you have to give up Tango:( :( I remember him well as POTD.:) I have guinea pigs along with dogs and cats so I don't think my home would be the best for Tango. I sure do hope you find a bird loving home for him; one that will give him a lot of extra attention and loving. Good luck to you and Tango!

Logan
03-05-2003, 05:18 AM
All I can do, as well, is send you best wishes and to Tango. I'm probably a reasonable drive from you, but there is no more room in my home. I remember Tango too, and he is beautiful and nothing I would enjoy more than having him here with my other birds, dogs and cats. But I fear my marriage would suffer dreadfully if I tried to bring another one in.

Best of luck to you.

Logan

Horse-Maniac
03-05-2003, 09:04 AM
I am so sorry that you have to sell that beautiful conure. I would love to buy him, but I am so far away and I'm afraid that my lovebird Crackers would be terribly jeleous. Crackers just so happens to be right here on my shoulder right now and his response is "TWEET! PEEEEEPEEEEPEEEP! PEEP!" Right into my poor ear. But I think that that means "Good Luck and I hope you find a good home, Tango." In bird language, and I am thinking exactly the same thing.:D

03-06-2003, 07:03 AM
OMG , I am so sorry that you have to part from that gorgeous birdie !! I looked at that web-site , and seeing all those marvelous pics almost made me cry ..!
Oh , if only our birdhouse was ready already ... . We are busy planning it , and next schoolyear , our son Jo will make it as a scholl-project (see my home-page !) . My husband loves conures and also wishes he could take the bird !! But of course , we live so far away ....! So sorry for Tango ...:(

please , find a good bird-home for sweet Tango ...! Keep us informed , okay ?:)